PDA

View Full Version : NAACP..........Your Thoughts on this Group....

#1 Broncos Fan
09-27-2011, 10:37 AM
I can understand why some groups are created, but my problem with the NAACP is that they seem to create issues where there are none. I have no problem with groups like these as long as they are being productive and really wanting to help, but the NAACP goes after school districts because they feel that African-American students are being punsihed unjust just because they are black. You don't hear about any other groups like this raising issues except for the illegal aliens, it almost seems to me to be an outlet of legal Racism yes I believe that they are a very racist group and use it as a way to legally get away with racism. They always bring race into issue every thing I have read all the articles are how poorly the African-Americans are treated well I have lots of friends who are black, asian, hispanic, native american etc..............I know this is a touchy subject I just want to hear your opinions on this group.......

Hilfiger1975
09-27-2011, 11:00 AM
DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!

On a more serious note, racism is a factual issue in America that's why the group is here. Nothing more can be said about it sadly...

INTIMADATOR2007
09-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Want to find the racism in this country ,look no farther than the NAACP.

gatorboymike
09-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Want to find the racism in this country ,look no farther than the NAACP.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/8/6/7/pot-kettle.jpg

ensbergcollector
09-27-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/8/6/7/pot-kettle.jpg

racism is wrong regardless of who is doing it or if the person accusing is as well. You can't avoid the statement by saying "you do too"

gatorboymike
09-27-2011, 06:14 PM
racism is wrong regardless of who is doing it or if the person accusing is as well. You can't avoid the statement by saying "you do too"

Ah, so if you correctly say that somebody else is racist, that absolves you of being a racist yourself?

theonedru
09-27-2011, 06:30 PM
I hate the term African American when referring to people of color, its a stupid and foolish term. I know white people born in Africa that are more African American then Almost all people of color in America....

ensbergcollector
09-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Ah, so if you correctly say that somebody else is racist, that absolves you of being a racist yourself?

no, but if someone correctly identifies another as racist, their own level of racism does not negate their correct identification.

INTIMADATOR2007
09-27-2011, 07:03 PM
A quick internet search will show who the NAACP are and what they stand for and its not equality like they claim. They are a branch of the democrat party and want to keep the very people they vow to protect from becoming the people they want to become .Look at some of the orginizations connected with them and there past in this country.

mrveggieman
09-27-2011, 07:32 PM
A quick internet search will show who the NAACP are and what they stand for and its not equality like they claim. They are a branch of the democrat party and want to keep the very people they vow to protect from becoming the people they want to become .Look at some of the orginizations connected with them and there past in this country.

And this is coming from a staunch tea party supporter. SMH

mrveggieman
09-27-2011, 07:40 PM
I hate the term African American when referring to people of color, its a stupid and foolish term. I know white people born in Africa that are more African American then Almost all people of color in America....

So would you consider Steve Nash who was born in South Africa an African American?

sanfran22
09-27-2011, 08:21 PM
So would you consider Steve Nash who was born in South Africa an African American?
If he has dual citizenship, yes. If you were not born in Africa, you are not African -American. Now if you want to talk about our pres....:confused0068::sign0020:

sanfran22
09-27-2011, 08:22 PM
So you think the tea party is worse then the NAACP? lol. Where do you get this garbage.

theonedru
09-27-2011, 08:29 PM

African-Canadian I believe? But yes I would

duane1969
09-27-2011, 10:42 PM

Where did anybody say that?

Yes. He was born there and lives here, so yes. If he was born here and lived here he would just be American.

So you think the tea party is worse then the NAACP? lol. Where do you get this garbage.

A guy held up a racist sign at a Tea Party rally so now all Tea Party members are automatically racist. A very logical conclusion if you don't use any logic to come to the conclusion.

INTIMADATOR2007
09-28-2011, 12:35 AM
Theres is no comparison btwn the tea party and the naacp , One is for the rights of one color of people and one is for the rights of all color of people . One is up governments butt and the other want the government off there butt. One comits acts of violence and one denounces acts of violence . One is for responsible people , one is for there own people . One teams with groups like the black panthers and one aligns thereself with faithful people . One treats people with acts of kindness and the other treats people with acts of violence . One steals from the government the other pays the governments bills . I could go on and on and on , but I think you get the point . We can get into posting videos of the difference but you probably dont want that . :winking0071:

mrveggieman
09-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Theres is no comparison btwn the tea party and the naacp , One is for the rights of one color of people and one is for the rights of all color of people . One is up governments butt and the other want the government off there butt. One comits acts of violence and one denounces acts of violence . One is for responsible people , one is for there own people . One teams with groups like the black panthers and one aligns thereself with faithful people . One treats people with acts of kindness and the other treats people with acts of violence . One steals from the government the other pays the governments bills . I could go on and on and on , but I think you get the point . We can get into posting videos of the difference but you probably dont want that . :winking0071:

Thank you for admitting that the tea party is a fringe right wing racist organization that promotes violence and the naacp is for the bettering the people and making the community stronger.

sanfran22
09-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Thank you for admitting that the tea party is a fringe right wing racist organization that promotes violence and the naacp is for the bettering the people and making the community stronger.

So I can go the the NAACP and get a home loan?
http://www.onecitizenspeaking.com/2011/08/naacp-racists-building-race-into-race-neutral-lending.html

mrveggieman
09-28-2011, 11:23 AM
So I can go the the NAACP and get a home loan?
http://www.onecitizenspeaking.com/2011/08/naacp-racists-building-race-into-race-neutral-lending.html

You will have a better chance of them helping you find a loan from another agency than I will of getting any help whatsoever for your beloved tea party. :winking0071:

sanfran22
09-28-2011, 11:42 AM
You will have a better chance of them helping you find a loan from another agency than I will of getting any help whatsoever for your beloved tea party. :winking0071:

Really? WHat kind of help are you talking about?

duane1969
09-28-2011, 12:27 PM

What is this based on? Do you even know anyone in the Tea Party? Where is your evidence that the Tea Party would not want to help you?

mrveggieman
09-28-2011, 12:37 PM
What is this based on? Do you even know anyone in the Tea Party? Where is your evidence that the Tea Party would not want to help you?

I'm going by their record of bigotry and also the fact that there are not that many people who look like me let alone who have my best intrests at heart who work for the tea party. Any white person would have a much better chance getting help from the naacp compared to non white person getting help from the tea party. Do the anti naacp bigots on here know everyone in the naacp? I would be willing to bet my next paycheck as well as every card that I own that they don't.

sanfran22
09-28-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm going by their record of bigotry and also the fact that there are not that many people who look like me let alone who have my best intrests at heart who work for the tea party. Any white person would have a much better chance getting help from the naacp compared to non white person getting help from the tea party. Does the anti naacp bigots know everyone in the naacp? I would be willing to bet my next paycheck that they don't.

You apparently don't have any idea what the tea party stands for and why it was formed....You know why there isn't more "people that look like you"? It's a choice by people like you. You are more then welcome to participate but you've been lied too, taken advantage of, and held back for years from a certain political party. You need to look in the mirror on some of your comments....Here's some help.

http://biggovernment.com/bhysen/2011/08/07/black-tea-party-protests-naacp-annual-convention/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/07/black-tea-party-patriots-protest-naacp-in-la/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CLPhz0DHM

Here's exactly why it was formed....................
"Johnson and other black conservatives say they were drawn to the tea party movement because of what they consider its commonsense fiscal values of controlled spending, less taxes and smaller government. The fact that they're black — or that most tea partyers are white — should have nothing to do with it, they say."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/06/black-tea-party-activists-called-traitors/#ixzz1ZGOVaDwG

duane1969
09-28-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm going by their record of bigotry and also the fact that there are not that many people who look like me let alone who have my best intrests at heart who work for the tea party. Any white person would have a much better chance getting help from the naacp compared to non white person getting help from the tea party. Do the anti naacp bigots on here know everyone in the naacp? I would be willing to bet my next paycheck as well as every card that I own that they don't.

What record of bigotry? Please provide documentation.

Just because there are more black people in one party than another does not qualify the second as a racist party.

I don't think that knowing everyone in the NAACP is relevant. Not even a member of the NAACP knows everyone in the organization. What is the relevance of that?

mrveggieman
09-28-2011, 03:07 PM
What record of bigotry? Please provide documentation.

Just because there are more black people in one party than another does not qualify the second as a racist party.

I don't think that knowing everyone in the NAACP is relevant. Not even a member of the NAACP knows everyone in the organization. What is the relevance of that?

I was responding to the earlier post where you asked me do I know anyone in the tea party. No I don't just as the the people who are so anti naacp do not know anyone on a personal level who is involved with them. Do you really want me to go there with the tea party bigotry? Please lmk and I will be glad to fill up this forum with their hatred.

mrveggieman
09-28-2011, 03:13 PM
You apparently don't have any idea what the tea party stands for and why it was formed....You know why there isn't more "people that look like you"? It's a choice by people like you. You are more then welcome to participate but you've been lied too, taken advantage of, and held back for years from a certain political party. You need to look in the mirror on some of your comments....Here's some help.

http://biggovernment.com/bhysen/2011/08/07/black-tea-party-protests-naacp-annual-convention/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/07/black-tea-party-patriots-protest-naacp-in-la/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CLPhz0DHM

Here's exactly why it was formed....................
"Johnson and other black conservatives say they were drawn to the tea party movement because of what they consider its commonsense fiscal values of controlled spending, less taxes and smaller government. The fact that they're black or that most tea partyers are white should have nothing to do with it, they say."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/06/black-tea-party-activists-called-traitors/#ixzz1ZGOVaDwG

If the party you are referring to is the democratic party I will be the first one on here to admit that a lot of times they are full of it. However chosing the democratic party would be akin to dying in your sleep while voting republican would be akin to dying a slow painful death. Either way you are going to die I just want it to be as quick and painless as possible. Also come up with some neutral websites. Foxnews has 0 credibility in my book.

theonedru
09-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Why does almost every political discussion turn into an argument about the tea party....

duane1969
09-28-2011, 03:42 PM
I was responding to the earlier post where you asked me do I know anyone in the tea party. No I don't just as the the people who are so anti naacp do not know anyone on a personal level who is involved with them. Do you really want me to go there with the tea party bigotry? Please lmk and I will be glad to fill up this forum with their hatred.

No, no need to drudge up op-ed pieces by people who are biased and clinging to figments of fact to support mountains of accustaions. I have heard it all before and seen it all proven to be erroneous or outright untruths.

Instead of wasting your time posting some person's rant about a racist sign they saw or some person who calls themselves a Tea Party member making racists commments, read this. Read it with an open mind and really take in the words.

http://teapartybrew.com/opinion/2011/09/a-tea-party-invitation-to-morgan-freeman/

duane1969
09-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Why does almost every political discussion turn into an argument about the tea party....

Because some people think that racism starts and stops at the conservative door. They are gullible enough to believe that one party is racist while the party they support has a long and storied history of racism that they somehow manage to deny and ignore.

Because at the end of the day, the Tea Party policies and agenda of lower taxes and smaller government can not be challenged because many Americans support those ideas. Instead it is easier to point the finger and cry "racist!" and pat themselves on the back for their grand victory that is no victory at all.

gatorboymike
09-28-2011, 04:57 PM
You apparently don't have any idea what the tea party stands for and why it was formed....

We all know that. The Tea Party was formed so that the Republicans could radicalize their base and whip the crazies into a murderous, raving, ranting, screeching, frothing frenzy. If the Republicans are the gestapo cop who wants to bash your head in with his nightstick, the Tea Party is his trained attack dog. The Republicans use the Tea Party as a threat, to the effect of "Give us our way, or we'll sic these guys on you." Or, to use another metaphor, the Republicans use the Tea Party to get their way the same way "moderate" Muslims use extremist Muslims to get their way.

sanfran22
09-28-2011, 05:36 PM
No, no need to drudge up op-ed pieces by people who are biased and clinging to figments of fact to support mountains of accustaions. I have heard it all before and seen it all proven to be erroneous or outright untruths.

Instead of wasting your time posting some person's rant about a racist sign they saw or some person who calls themselves a Tea Party member making racists commments, read this. Read it with an open mind and really take in the words.

http://teapartybrew.com/opinion/2011/09/a-tea-party-invitation-to-morgan-freeman/

That guy is awesome....Love it!

#1 Broncos Fan
09-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Exactly my fathers parents come from Ireland and I never heard them say I am Irish American or you don't here Mexicans born in the USA calling themselves Mexican-American.......Black is Black, White is White if you are born in the USA then you are American there is no African to it maybe long long ago, believe it or not most Blacks in this country would be shocked to see that they have more European decent in them then that of African do a little research and you will be amazed at what you will find out about your heritage....

#1 Broncos Fan
09-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Because our nation or certain individuals believe that any party that does not give illegals rights and those who have been done wrong over 150 years ago so they automatically assume that our generation is to blame........Every party has every kind of race from Latinos, Asians, Blacks, Whites from all walks of life so for people to call the Tea Party a racist orginization is just a poor and pathetic attempt to trash a party they don't believe in, and the NAACP is for one color BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said.....

theonedru
09-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Exactly my fathers parents come from Ireland and I never heard them say I am Irish American or you don't here Mexicans born in the USA calling themselves Mexican-American.......Black is Black, White is White if you are born in the USA then you are American there is no African to it maybe long long ago, believe it or not most Blacks in this country would be shocked to see that they have more European decent in them then that of African do a little research and you will be amazed at what you will find out about your heritage....

My wife is huge into her family history and what she found out about her family is amazing, her family had huge impacts on Americas history from her relative Col Thomas Cresap mentoring a young George Washington to being the reason behind the forming of the Mason-Dixon line (google Cresap's war). I encourage everyone to research your families history before it gets lost to time...

INTIMADATOR2007
09-28-2011, 10:09 PM
If the party you are referring to is the democratic party I will be the first one on here to admit that a lot of times they are full of it. However chosing the democratic party would be akin to dying in your sleep while voting republican would be akin to dying a slow painful death. Either way you are going to die I just want it to be as quick and painless as possible. Also come up with some neutral websites. Foxnews has 0 credibility in my book.
Its not fox news they are talikng about in the video , Its racism in the tea party which you claim exist , Dont blame fox news for exposing the truth but respond to the answers that the people in the video are giving .

When the left is defeated in any subject they resort to bashing . Perfect example here .

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 08:47 AM
We all know that. The Tea Party was formed so that the Republicans could radicalize their base and whip the crazies into a murderous, raving, ranting, screeching, frothing frenzy. If the Republicans are the gestapo cop who wants to bash your head in with his nightstick, the Tea Party is his trained attack dog. The Republicans use the Tea Party as a threat, to the effect of "Give us our way, or we'll sic these guys on you." Or, to use another metaphor, the Republicans use the Tea Party to get their way the same way "moderate" Muslims use extremist Muslims to get their way.

Sad but true. SMH

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Its not fox news they are talikng about in the video , Its racism in the tea party which you claim exist , Dont blame fox news for exposing the truth but respond to the answers that the people in the video are giving .

When the left is defeated in any subject they resort to bashing . Perfect example here .

Kind of like how the tea party came out of no where to try to defeat President Obama but they just come out looking like a bunch of racists old fools. We will see who is defeated come election day 2012. I'm not losing any sleep over it. How about you?

duane1969
09-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Kind of like how the tea party came out of no where to try to defeat President Obama but they just come out looking like a bunch of racists old fools. We will see who is defeated come election day 2012. I'm not losing any sleep over it. How about you?

In spite of my best efforts I still can not get you to back up this statement. I realize that the left-wing has made this claim their mantra against the Tea Party, but to continue to say it over and over with no basis or facts to back it up is not only pointless but it takes away from your credibility.

As far as I am concerned the Democratic party is chock full of racist people and has one of the strongest anti-minority histories in politics. Still yet, minorities flock to the party seemingly oblivious to the fact that just a few decades ago the party leaders were fighting to keep minorities from having the very rights that they now claim to be the protectors of. The fact of the matter is that the Democrats are more racist than the Tea Party, and I can back that up.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 09:24 AM
In spite of my best efforts I still can not get you to back up this statement. I realize that the left-wing has made this claim their mantra against the Tea Party, but to continue to say it over and over with no basis or facts to back it up is not only pointless but it takes away from your credibility.

As far as I am concerned the Democratic party is chock full of racist people and has one of the strongest anti-minority histories in politics. Still yet, minorities flock to the party seemingly oblivious to the fact that just a few decades ago the party leaders were fighting to keep minorities from having the very rights that they now claim to be the protectors of. The fact of the matter is that the Democrats are more racist than the Tea Party, and I can back that up.

Yes Duane I will admit that there was racist element in the democratic party back in the day and there still may be some racists dems out there right now but there was also racism in every other part of society as well. Are you still living in the 1950s Duane or have you joined us in 2011. To suggest that the democratic party is more racist than the tea party is one of the most laughable things that I heard on this fourm and trust me I have heard some pretty off the wall things on here.

duane1969
09-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Yes Duane I will admit that there was racist element in the democratic party back in the day and there still may be some racists dems out there right now but there was also racism in every other part of society as well. Are you still living in the 1950s Duane or have you joined us in 2011. To suggest that the democratic party is more racist than the tea party is one of the most laughable things that I heard on this fourm and trust me I have heard some pretty off the wall things on here.

I am glad you said that. I am not living in the 1950's and these statements by Democratic leaders and significant party members are as bad if not worse than anything you can reference from Tea Party leaders.

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
-Senator Joe Biden

"You (F-word) Jew (B-word)."
- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva."
- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."
- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"Jews that's J-E-W-S."
- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders."
- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

"will not let the white boys win in this election."
- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 10:29 AM
I am glad you said that. I am not living in the 1950's and these statements by Democratic leaders and significant party members are as bad if not worse than anything you can reference from Tea Party leaders.

Don't forget Harry reids light skinned negro comment. Also the fact that Robert Byrd was a dem and spent years getting re-elected. I find it amazing and pretty disturbing that some can't see the difference.....:winking0071:

ensbergcollector
09-29-2011, 11:31 AM

we might as well shut down the P&R forum then. I find it laughable that the news station with the highest viewership has zero credibility and yet we constantly have references and articles from huffington post, random blogs, and al jazira. You make me laugh veggieman!
If people aren't allowed to use fox news as a source then we should just prohibit the use of any source at all since it might be bias. Nevermind the fact that truth is truth regardless of the source.

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 11:36 AM

So racism's ok if you agree with them? It's wrong regardless and I'd love for you to show how racist the tea party really is...lol

#1 Broncos Fan
09-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Its amazes me to see that no matter what kind of article or group you talk about it becomes political bashing, I for one think its poor taste that they air Al Jazeria news on our stations, I think its poor taste for them to fill the airwaves with garbage from the likes of Rev. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to of the biggest racist instigators walking the planet, I think its sad to see that we can not have one unified amd strong country where we allow states to govern themselves, I also find it sad that illegals have more rights then my own children and get free medical, free schooling and anything else that the government sees fit to provide them! Yes we are a land of the free but I bet if our founding fathers were here today they would hang our government for high treason!!!!!!!

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 11:47 AM
So racism's ok if you agree with them? It's wrong regardless and I'd love for you to show how racist the tea party really is...lol

Unlike some of ya'll on here I don't agree with any form of racism regardless of who is the perpretrator and whom is the victim. It's real convient how some of ya'll hate an organization that helps people who have suffered a history of opression in this country but cheerlead an organization who's only agenda is to help rich white people and has absolutely no regard for the working man regardless of what his race or religion is. SMH.

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Unlike some of ya'll on here I don't agree with any form of racism regardless of who is the perpretrator and whom is the victim. It's real convient how some of ya'll hate an organization that helps people who have suffered a history of opression in this country but cheerlead an organization who's only agenda is to help rich white people and has absolutely no regard for the working man regardless of what his race or religion is. SMH.

So now the tea party is not racist? Contradict much. So lower taxes, less gov't wouldn't be a good thing unless you are rich? Maybe go and educate yourself a bit before you post some of this stuff.

ensbergcollector
09-29-2011, 11:54 AM

and it's real convenient that you seem to think the NAACP is only an organization that helps people who have suffered a history of oppression.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 11:59 AM
So now the tea party is not racist? Contradict much. So lower taxes, less gov't wouldn't be a good thing unless you are rich? Maybe go and educate yourself a bit before you post some of this stuff.

Lower taxes for whom? Do you think that the tea party really cares about the working man or any man who is not white and christian? Sounds like you need some education.

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Lower taxes for whom? Do you think that the tea party really cares about the working man or any man who is not white and christian? Sounds like you need some education.

Lol, yeah I think you've said all that needs to be said. You need to do some serious soul searching it sounds to me. I don't know what happened to you in the past, but you have a bad view of the world it appears.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 12:03 PM
and it's real convenient that you seem to think the NAACP is only an organization that helps people who have suffered a history of oppression.

And who exactly is tea party helping? Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen the tea party doing anything to help out in the inner city.

#1 Broncos Fan
09-29-2011, 12:04 PM
I have never ever seen the NAACP step up and help anyone but the Blacks in this country, I am sorry for what happened to the blacks some 150 years ago and I don't believe in racism or hatered but get real I had nothing to do with what happened 150 years ago, just like I had nothing to do with the Indian wars or with anything else that happened prior to 1970! But I do believe in is "One Nation Under God with Liberty and Justice for All" that's right I said GOD!!!!

ensbergcollector
09-29-2011, 12:11 PM
And who exactly is tea party helping? Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never seen the tea party doing anything to help out in the inner city.

you continually think that attacking one group frees the other of wrongdoing. I have never said a word about the tea party. Last I checked, this thread wasn't started to talk about the tea party. However, you are defending the NAACP by attacking the tea party. Because according to you, the NAACP is only a group that "helps people who have suffered a history of opression in this country." And it is that attitude that I have a problem with. You can hate the tea party all you want. However, your need to defend the NAACP because of your hatred for the tea party is not ok. You are blindly supporting the NAACP which is showing your bias and frankly it shows that you don't care about logic and facts as long as there is some group, party, individual, etc. that you can attack to avoid dealling with the actual topic at hand.

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 12:16 PM

http://patriotstatesman.com/2011/01/1491/
http://www.varight.com/tag/inner-city-residents/

How many do you want? You know there is a south central tea party branch correct?

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 12:19 PM
you continually think that attacking one group frees the other of wrongdoing. I have never said a word about the tea party. Last I checked, this thread wasn't started to talk about the tea party. However, you are defending the NAACP by attacking the tea party. Because according to you, the NAACP is only a group that "helps people who have suffered a history of opression in this country." And it is that attitude that I have a problem with. You can hate the tea party all you want. However, your need to defend the NAACP because of your hatred for the tea party is not ok. You are blindly supporting the NAACP which is showing your bias and frankly it shows that you don't care about logic and facts as long as there is some group, party, individual, etc. that you can attack to avoid dealling with the actual topic at hand.

Ok we all know that the tea party is racist so no need to beat on a dead horse. Some of the people who frequent P&R have a racist agenda so naturally they would attack the naacp with false accusations of racism. So I'm going to call out anyone to come up with an objective and unbiased source who can verify that the naacp is a racist organization or has a racist agenda. I won't be holding breath waiting.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 12:24 PM
http://patriotstatesman.com/2011/01/1491/
http://www.varight.com/tag/inner-city-residents/

How many do you want? You know there is a south central tea party branch correct?

Why dosen't it surprise me that you would provide links from right wing websites?

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Why dosen't it surprise me that you would provide links from right wing websites?

Can you read? I guess they are not helping the inner city. But left wing websites would never report on that. I guess it didn't happen then.
Want an example of NAACP racism? Go look up Kenneth Gladney or new black panthers. I'm sure in your mind, you won't see anything racial.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Can you read? I guess they are not helping the inner city. But left wing websites would never report on that. I guess it didn't happen then.
Want an example of NAACP racism? Go look up Kenneth Gladney.

Obviously so if I am online chatting with racist people who are suggesting that the naacp is worse than the tea party. I also will google keneth gladney to see what you are talking about with him.

#1 Broncos Fan
09-29-2011, 12:35 PM
So let me guess us the white americans are also responsible for the prison population being comprised of over 40% blacks (841,000) and 30% Hispanic (442,000) and yes whites comprise of 693,800 total incarcerated in our prison systems! And you also say that we as white americans don't help the inner cities well its funny because habitat for humanity helps build homes for the poor and otherwise needy, I have seen many other groups besides the NAACP step up and do there part! Its not up to us to ensure that your kids go to school and get an education its up to the parents and its not us who tells them to go sell drugs, join gangs or to rape and murder innocent people nope don't think I have ever asked that of any black person! You need to stop being filled with so much hate and racism yourslef before you start attacking other peoples beliefs!

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Obviously so if I am online chatting with racist people who are suggesting that the naacp is worse than the tea party. I also will google keneth gladney to see what you are talking about with him.

You want racism? You may need to look in the mirror apparently.... Tea party doesn't promote one race, does the NAACP?

ensbergcollector
09-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Ok we all know that the tea party is racist so no need to beat on a dead horse. Some of the people who frequent P&R have a racist agenda so naturally they would attack the naacp with false accusations of racism. So I'm going to call out anyone to come up with an objective and unbiased source who can verify that the naacp is a racist organization or has a racist agenda. I won't be holding breath waiting.

people here could give you a million sources but as long as you say they are bias you won't accept them. I think the huffington post is bias but when someone uses it as a source, I am able to read the article and figure out what parts are fact and what parts are slanted. I guess you are unable to do that.
You really expect a liberal leaning news source to say the NAACP is racist? Is that what you are waiting for? Come on man, you seem to be getting less open minded as the days go by.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 12:42 PM
people here could give you a million sources but as long as you say they are bias you won't accept them. I think the huffington post is bias but when someone uses it as a source, I am able to read the article and figure out what parts are fact and what parts are slanted. I guess you are unable to do that.
You really expect a liberal leaning news source to say the NAACP is racist? Is that what you are waiting for? Come on man, you seem to be getting less open minded as the days go by.

It dosen't have to be liberal or conservative. Just a well known news source that does not have a political agenda. I have quoted from washingtonpost, yahoo, latimes, ajc as well as others. Those are all major news sources that people from all walks of life read. Sure I can quote finalcall.com but I know that most of you people wouldn't accept that site either.

duane1969
09-29-2011, 12:57 PM

You have still failed to provide a viable source supporting your claim that the Tea Party is racist yet you expect proof of the claim that the NAACP is racist? The simple reality is that you have no proof and thanks to Andrew Breitbart's $100,000 offer we know that none exists.

I don't need an objective unbiased source on the NAACP, their own words will do just fine. For your viewing pleasure...

In 2000 Al Gore announced his selection of Joe Liebermann as his running mate. Dallas NAACP Chapter President Lee Alcorn had this response in a radio interview:

Im concerned about, you know, any kind of Jewish candidate, you know, and Im concerned about the Democratic Party, and if we get a Jew person, then what Im wondering is, I mean, what is this movement for, you know? African Americans need to be suspicious of any kind of partnerships between the Jews at that kind of level because we know that their interest primarily has to do with, you know, money and these kind of things.

Let me say that I think that the NAACP was started for a good reason and served an invaluable role for decades. However, I don't see them doing nearly the good that they once did. Instead they are getting bogged down in political mayhem and involvement and IMO losing focus.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 01:05 PM
You have still failed to provide a viable source supporting your claim that the Tea Party is racist yet you expect proof of the claim that the NAACP is racist? The simple reality is that you have no proof and thanks to Andrew Breitbart's $100,000 offer we know that none exists.

I don't need an objective unbiased source on the NAACP, their own words will do just fine. For your viewing pleasure...

In 2000 Al Gore announced his selection of Joe Liebermann as his running mate. Dallas NAACP Chapter President Lee Alcorn had this response in a radio interview:

Let me say that I think that the NAACP was started for a good reason and served an invaluable role for decades. However, I don't see them doing nearly the good that they once did. Instead they are getting bogged down in political mayhem and involvement and IMO losing focus.

The same can be said of the republican party. They were once anti slavery and anti tax and now they only cater to the needs of rich white christans and could not care less about the common man. At least the naacp helps out the common people.

#1 Broncos Fan
09-29-2011, 01:13 PM
The NAACP takes liberal positions on issues which either have no obvious relationship to the civil rights struggle or minorities, or which they believe to be at odds with the cause of freedom. For example, the NAACP strongly supports stringent gun control laws, feminist issues, gay rights issues and opposes voucher programs that have been termed "school choice". The NAACP cites the disproportionate effect of gun violence on minority communities and argues that ...

ensbergcollector
09-29-2011, 01:15 PM
The same can be said of the republican party. They were once anti slavery and anti tax and now they only cater to the needs of rich white christans and could not care less about the common man. At least the naacp helps out the common people.

oh my goodness. you just can't do it can you. you just can't respond to an article, quote, or point without avoiding it and attacking someone else.
You have spent 5 pages defending the NAACP so please respond to the quote. Saying "the same can be said of the republican party" is not responding.

mrveggieman
09-29-2011, 01:20 PM
oh my goodness. you just can't do it can you. you just can't respond to an article, quote, or point without avoiding it and attacking someone else.
You have spent 5 pages defending the NAACP so please respond to the quote. Saying "the same can be said of the republican party" is not responding.

I was responding to a post from duane regarding the republican party. If anyone actually believes that the naacp is a racist organization and does no good for their community then nothing that I will post on here will make them change their mind.

sanfran22
09-29-2011, 01:21 PM
I think it's time to move on. He has proven he is a typical baseless liberal with nothing to back up an argument. The true colors come out and I feel sorry for anyone who bought that this guy was "objective".

ensbergcollector
09-29-2011, 01:26 PM
I was responding to a post from duane regarding the republican party. If anyone actually believes that the naacp is a racist organization and does no good for their community then nothing that I will post on here will make them change their mind.

you have continually asked for proof that the naacp is racist. duane gave you proof in the form of a quote and you won't respond to it. And no, you weren't responding to a post about the republican party. reread the post you quoted in your own comment. it was the post citing proof of racism in the naacp.

#1 Broncos Fan
09-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Isn't it mind blowing how one simple question can turn into any but about that question! It always becomes a political issue rather it here or on a news article or just in random conversation, we all have our different views and no matter how much we may disagree it all comes down to your own personal beliefs and what makes each of us unique in our part of the world! Freedom is a great thing and I think we sometimes take it for granted and all the men and women wether they are balck, white, asian, hispanic or whatever race who have sacraficed and worked so hard so that we may have these freedoms!

greendawg
09-29-2011, 09:19 PM
FOr somebody who doesnt like racism mrveggie is playing the race card quite a bit. You know there were slaves that werent black as well and some were much earlier than 150 years ago. How about the Jews who literally were forced to dig thier own graves during WW2 or the "redlegs" (mostly white european immigrants that settled in the carribean) who were used as slaves. One could even make an arguement that we are all wage slaves, a product of a flawed Imperialistic/Facist hybrid discuising itself as capitalism. I guess these dont count cause they dont play into NAACPs flawed arguement that black people are targets. I dont want to jump too far down the wormhole, just wanted to point out the hypocracy in supporting a group like the NAACP whose only agenda is to promote black power( not equality), all while crying about racism in the Tea Party. Race and skin colour should be a non issue but as long as special interests win elections the worlds politicians will find a way to make it an issue because lets face it, skin colour is one of the easiest methods of distinguishing one group of people from another.

#1 Broncos Fan
09-29-2011, 09:55 PM
FOr somebody who doesnt like racism mrveggie is playing the race card quite a bit. You know there were slaves that werent black as well and some were much earlier than 150 years ago. How about the Jews who literally were forced to dig thier own graves during WW2 or the "redlegs" (mostly white european immigrants that settled in the carribean) who were used as slaves. One could even make an arguement that we are all wage slaves, a product of a flawed Imperialistic/Facist hybrid discuising itself as capitalism. I guess these dont count cause they dont play into NAACPs flawed arguement that black people are targets. I dont want to jump too far down the wormhole, just wanted to point out the hypocracy in supporting a group like the NAACP whose only agenda is to promote black power( not equality), all while crying about racism in the Tea Party. Race and skin colour should be a non issue but as long as special interests win elections the worlds politicians will find a way to make it an issue because lets face it, skin colour is one of the easiest methods of distinguishing one group of people from another.
Wow......That was well said.......

mrveggieman
09-30-2011, 09:06 AM

Yes my friend you do make some good points. All people were slaves at one time or another as well as different ethnic groups have suffered racism. The point I'm trying to make why is it ok for people to to down the naacp as a racist organization but refuse to acknowlege the racism within their own republican or tea parties? There is racism in all aspects of society but a lot of our conservative only want to call blacks out on racism but chosse to ignore their own.

duane1969
09-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Yes my friend you do make some good points. All people were slaves at one time or another as well as different ethnic groups have suffered racism. The point I'm trying to make why is it ok for people to to down the naacp as a racist organization but refuse to acknowlege the racism within their own republican or tea parties? There is racism in all aspects of society but a lot of our conservative only want to call blacks out on racism but chosse to ignore their own.

I never denied it's existance within both parties. Logic dictates that there will be a certain percentage that has a racist points of view no matter who the group is. However, you said that the entire Tea Party is a racist group and has a racist agenda (perhaps not those exact words). I challenged you to prove that, you did not. That is not me denying the existance of racism, it is you making an unsupportable accusation. There is a difference.

mrveggieman
09-30-2011, 09:48 AM
I never denied it's existance within both parties. Logic dictates that there will be a certain percentage that has a racist points of view no matter who the group is. However, you said that the entire Tea Party is a racist group and has a racist agenda (perhaps not those exact words). I challenged you to prove that, you did not. That is not me denying the existance of racism, it is you making an unsupportable accusation. There is a difference.

I'm sure that there may actually be 1 or 2 people within the tea party who are not racist but to suggest that there are more racists people within the naacp than the tea party is proposterous. Please show proof of that claim.

ensbergcollector
09-30-2011, 10:33 AM

you are basically calling yourself out. what you accuse people of doing with the tea party, you have rabidly done with the naacp. you have refused to acknowledge the racism within your own group while downing the tea party as a racist organization.

#1 Broncos Fan
09-30-2011, 11:51 AM
you are basically calling yourself out. what you accuse people of doing with the tea party, you have rabidly done with the naacp. you have refused to acknowledge the racism within your own group while downing the tea party as a racist organization.

That's because some people lack the actual know how on doing actual factual research that all they go by is what groups like the NAACP or CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) say and their word is law! Its pretty pathetic when a whole group such as the NAACP is there for BLACKs only in my eyes that is a form of racsim because you are excluding out other races, just as they have the United Negro College fund which I have never ever heard of it being used to help the poor whites, hispanics or asians to get an education! See its ok for them to have groups like this because we are reponsible for what happened to them well I myself was not alive in the 1800's or during the civil rights movement! I mean this is 2011 get with the times folks..............