PDA

View Full Version : White House mixes up Colorado & Wyoming on the map

pwaldo
10-01-2011, 07:02 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/white-house-mixes-colorado-wyoming-map-130725157.html

Per CNN's Mark Walz, the credentials given to members of the press corps traveling with President Obama on his campaign swing out west this week included a map that mistakenly identified Wyoming as Colorado.

The two rectangular states do look similar on the map, but it's a pretty embarrassing error, especially considering how important Colorado might be to President Obama's re-election chances next year.

Obama's three-day swing took him to Washington, California and Colorado, where he held a mix of public events and private fundraisers for his 2012 re-election bid.

duane1969
10-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Make sense. Obama thinks there are like 57 or 58 states so there is no reason to think he or anyone on his staff would know where they are all at.

I am joking of course...or am I? :smokin:

theonedru
10-01-2011, 09:32 PM
How many people these days have the mindset to identify states on a map anymore, kids these days would be clueless us older folk might have a chance.

ensbergcollector
10-02-2011, 09:27 AM
How many people these days have the mindset to identify states on a map anymore, kids these days would be clueless us older folk might have a chance.

hopefully at least the president or his people!

Star_Cards
10-03-2011, 12:44 PM
funny error, but that's all it is. I read through the comments on that article. People actually think Obama himself laid out that graphic. lol

duane1969
10-03-2011, 01:11 PM
funny error, but that's all it is. I read through the comments on that article. People actually think Obama himself laid out that graphic. lol

He did. He micro-manages like that.