PDA

View Full Version : Death of Oregon teenager linked to white supremicists

mrveggieman
10-06-2011, 04:25 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/6/death-ore-teen-linked-white-supremacists/

tutall
10-06-2011, 09:29 PM
so... you thrash out at a couple members for posting racially charged threads with titles made to incite riots... then you do it yourself.... :smash: :smash:

sanfran22
10-06-2011, 09:54 PM
What's Ironic is no one in this story is black I don't believe. So the post was specifically made to flame and racebait.....shows true character.

INTIMADATOR2007
10-06-2011, 10:29 PM
I think we have found the real racists here ...

theonedru
10-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Actually the title is true, its how people construe it. People just love making trouble and causing issues.

mrveggieman
10-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Again none of you know me on a personal basis so I'm going to laugh at all of your racist accusations. I was just reporting a title of an article as I saw it. Ya'll wanted to pull the race card not me. And you are right sanfran22 no one who was involved in the article as far as I can tell was not white. In actuality we all know who the racists are on this forum and it is not me. Ya'll can post post articles and change the title around to make black people look like racists who hate white people but when I get an article off a neutral website where about some white supremicists who kill another white person you people accuse me of racism?? Some of you need to take a long look in the mirror, do some serious soul searching and pray to God to remove that spirit of racism off of your hearts.

If a man says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? 1 John 4:20

otsegoflake
10-07-2011, 10:07 AM
You did read the article, right?

sanfran22
10-07-2011, 10:15 AM
You did read the article, right?

Yes, but what was the point? It's wrong no matter what, but only one person on here makes sure to link any article that says anything about racism. They don't even make any comments on the article, just a link. So you tell me the motive because it seems pretty clear.

ensbergcollector
10-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Again none of you know me on a personal basis so I'm going to laugh at all of your racist accusations. I was just reporting a title of an article as I saw it. Ya'll wanted to pull the race card not me. And you are right sanfran22 no one who was involved in the article as far as I can tell was white. In actuality we all know who the racists are on this forum and it is not me. Ya'll can post post articles and change the title around to make black people look like racists who hate white people but when I get an article off a neutral website where about some white supremicists who kill another white person you people accuse me of racism?? Some of you need to take a long look in the mirror, do some serious soul searching and pray to God to remove that spirit of racism off of your hear.

If a man says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? 1 John 4:20

until you can come up with some justification for your uncle tom comment, i will tend to disagree with you. No one on either side has made as racist a comment as you.

otsegoflake
10-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Yes, but what was the point? It's wrong no matter what, but only one person on here makes sure to link any article that says anything about racism. They don't even make any comments on the article, just a link. So you tell me the motive because it seems pretty clear.
The title of the thread is the title of the article. And it doesn't say anything about racism, other than the suspect is a white supremacist. I'd say the motive was to post an article. I've only been around a few days, but based on my observations, I'd say that if Veggieman had anything to say that would get people riled up, he would've said it. But he didn't. Just a link to an article and nothing more.

mrveggieman
10-07-2011, 10:32 AM
until you can come up with some justification for your uncle tom comment, i will tend to disagree with you. No one on either side has made as racist a comment as you.

Herman Cain is a blackman and so am I. I along with a lot of other black people disagree with the way that he carries himself and I called him an uncle tom. How can I be racist when I am talking about my own kind? I did not say any negative remarks about non blacks I was just calling out someone who does not have the best intrests of his own community at heart. It is what it is my friends.

sanfran22
10-07-2011, 10:41 AM
The title of the thread is the title of the article. And it doesn't say anything about racism, other than the suspect is a white supremacist. I'd say the motive was to post an article. I've only been around a few days, but based on my observations, I'd say that if Veggieman had anything to say that would get people riled up, he would've said it. But he didn't. Just a link to an article and nothing more.

Well, I'll give you a pass because you are new. He doesn't say anything on all these articles he posts. What's the point then? A good percentage of the articles he posts all come back to the same underlying theme. It can be sugarcoated all it wants but it's pretty obvious to most. He's a rabble rouser that posts just to get a rise.

mrveggieman
10-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Well, I'll give you a pass because you are new. He doesn't say anything on all these articles he posts. What's the point then? A good percentage of the articles he posts all come back to the same underlying theme. It can be sugarcoated all it wants but it's pretty obvious to most. He's a rabble rouser that posts just to get a rise.

And after being on here for a while you will see sanfran22's true colors if you haven't already done so. I'm done with this thread for now. Sanfran I know that you want to debate some more so meet me back in the biblical discussion thread.

sanfran22
10-07-2011, 10:46 AM
And after being on here for a while you will see sanfran22's true colors if you haven't already done so. I'm done with this thread for now. Sanfran I know that you want to debate some more so meet me back in the biblical discussion thread.

Lol, if you could debate, I'd be there....I'll pass.

Star_Cards
10-07-2011, 11:00 AM
I don't see the outrage of this post towards the poster. The title of the post is directly copied form the article. The accused has been linked to white supremacy in the past. White supremacists are violent to even their own race, not just other races.

theonedru
10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Since no one reads the rules let me remind people

Direct or indirect personal attacks are strictly not permitted. Insults and negative attitudes are not allowed.

duane1969
10-07-2011, 05:57 PM
While you do mimic the title of the article it does not change the fact that the title was meant to inflame. The fact that the killers were white supremacist is irrelevant to the killing. Leave it to the WashPost to try and find a way to spin a murder into whites being racists against other whites.

ensbergcollector
10-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Herman Cain is a blackman and so am I. I along with a lot of other black people disagree with the way that he carries himself and I called him an uncle tom. How can I be racist when I am talking about my own kind? I did not say any negative remarks about non blacks I was just calling out someone who does not have the best intrests of his own community at heart. It is what it is my friends.

so from your post I pick up two things. One, you think because you are black it is ok to use the phrase uncle tom which bothers a ton of people. And two, you think candidates should have the best interest of their community at heart. So, using that logic, rich white candidates should only worry about rich white people?

theonedru
10-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Herman cain is your typical two faced hypocryte politican where he says one thing one day and flip flops on a later date. And why cant white supremisits be racist towards ther whites, they are a pretty messed up bunch to begin with. They hate Jews and other minorities while professing a following of Jesus Christ and Hitler and American pride, which confuses me since

1. Hitler was part jewish & non American.
2. Jesus was not only Jewish but wasn't white.

They both fall into the demographics f the parts of society they are supposed to hate.

Just doesn't make sense

andrewhoya
10-07-2011, 08:43 PM
While you do mimic the title of the article it does not change the fact that the title was meant to inflame. The fact that the killers were white supremacist is irrelevant to the killing. Leave it to the WashPost to try and find a way to spin a murder into whites being racists against other whites.

Washington Times, not post. Post is 10 times better.

mrveggieman
10-11-2011, 10:33 AM
so from your post I pick up two things. One, you think because you are black it is ok to use the phrase uncle tom which bothers a ton of people. And two, you think candidates should have the best interest of their community at heart. So, using that logic, rich white candidates should only worry about rich white people?

Isn't that what the tea party already does? :winking0071:

duane1969
10-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Isn't that what the tea party already does? :winking0071:

Deflecting by directing attacks at the Tea Party do not distract from the fact that you failed to answer the question.

mrveggieman
10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
If I can answer the question I think that both the republicans and democrats should work for the people of the usa and not just their parties intrestes. However I know that is an unrealistic expection to have of politicians.