PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain's ties to Koch Brothers



mrveggieman
10-17-2011, 04:33 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/long-ties-koch-brothers-key-cains-campaign-110518961.html

sanfran22
10-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Hahahahahaha, should I go and link Obama to Soros or Ayers or Alinsky?? Come on, surely you can do better.

pghin08
10-18-2011, 01:48 AM
I don't care about the Koch Brothers any more than I cared about Jeremiah Wright. I have clients that give to Americans for Prosperity. They're old and love reading their letters that say, "That President is stealing all our jobs and is going to raise our tax rates to 130%. That is, unless you give $500 to Americans for Prosperity today!"

cavaliersfan30
10-18-2011, 02:03 AM
good for him...if he wins the nomination for the republicans..he may actually win the election over OBAMA

INTIMADATOR2007
10-18-2011, 09:08 AM
What about Obama's ties to communists ,marxist, and people that want to destroy america you should be worried about that more . does that not matter ?

INTIMADATOR2007
10-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Cain's campaign manager and a number of aides have worked for Americans for Prosperity, or AFP, the advocacy group founded with support from billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, which lobbies for lower taxes and less government regulation and spending


And you have a problem with this ? You may want to check where Obama's money comes from . And its not the from People of this country . Ahhh yes it is thru union dues and corp. bailouts .

mrveggieman
10-18-2011, 09:29 AM
What about Obama's ties to communists ,marxist, and people that want to destroy america you should be worried about that more . does that not matter ?


Once again intimdator please provide proof of such accusations from a neutral and unbaised website. Thank you.

pghin08
10-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Cain's campaign manager and a number of aides have worked for Americans for Prosperity, or AFP, the advocacy group founded with support from billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, which lobbies for lower taxes and less government regulation and spending


And you have a problem with this ? You may want to check where Obama's money comes from . And its not the from People of this country . Ahhh yes it is thru union dues and corp. bailouts .

Yeah. I have issues with the less government regulation part.

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Once again intimdator please provide proof of such accusations from a neutral and unbaised website. Thank you.

Please give us the list of neutral and unbiased websites from which to choose. You don't have to believe the truth if you so desire, but intimidator's "accusations" can be easily substantiated. Of course, you will just attack the sources because you have no interest in believing the truth.

pghin08
10-18-2011, 10:01 AM
How does Obama's money come from corporate bailouts? I'm confused.

duane1969
10-18-2011, 10:08 AM
So a conservative candidate has ties to two billionaires that bankroll conservative causes. Am I supposed to be shocked by this? Are Democratic causes not funded by wealthy Democrats too?? :confused0024:

Just because some of his staff used to work for AFP hardly makes Cain a "Washington insider" as this article is suggesting. Just more liberal hoopla trying to make something out of nothing.

The liberal attack machine is working overtime isn't it? What next? A pseudo-scandal because the guy who makes Cain's coffee smoked pot in college? :rolleyes:

mrveggieman
10-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Please give us the list of neutral and unbiased websites from which to choose. You don't have to believe the truth if you so desire, but intimidator's "accusations" can be easily substantiated. Of course, you will just attack the sources because you have no interest in believing the truth.


Sites that people from both sides of the fence read like the washington post, la times, atlanta journal constitution, cnn, etc. Ya'll complain when I post something saying the site is a leftists site then turn around and quote fox news or the drudge report like it is the word of God.

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Sites that people from both sides of the fence read like the washington post, la times, atlanta journal constitution, cnn, etc. Ya'll complain when I post something saying the site is a leftists site then turn around and quote fox news or the drudge report like it is the word of God.

I'm not going to play this game with you. You can do your own research and drawn your own conclusions if you are truly interested in finding the answer.

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 10:59 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/new_york_marxist_epicenter_gVrMJIKezP82E3Gkki2IvO

pghin08
10-18-2011, 11:05 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/new_york_marxist_epicenter_gVrMJIKezP82E3Gkki2IvO

Am I the only one that finds it funny that the protestors are SELLING these pamphlets?

"Here's the strategy to take down these evil, greedy capitalists! Come get it! Only one dollar!"

habsheaven
10-18-2011, 11:36 AM
I honestly have no clue what the heck they are protesting. I know for a fact I am not in the 1%, not sure I belong in the other 99% either.

Edit: This probably belongs in the other thread, lol.

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 11:37 AM
I honestly have no clue what the heck they are protesting. I know for a fact I am not in the 1%, not sure I belong in the other 99% either.

It appears that most of them don't know what they are protesting either. You would be in the 53%.

duane1969
10-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Am I the only one that finds it funny that the protestors are SELLING these pamphlets?

"Here's the strategy to take down these evil, greedy capitalists! Come get it! Only one dollar!"

Unsuccessful entrepreneurs protesting successful entrepreneurs. LOL

If they sold those pamphlets for $500 each then they could soon be protesting themsleves. HA! I am on fire today :smokin:

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Unsuccessful entrepreneurs protesting successful entrepreneurs. LOL

If they sold those pamphlets for $500 each then they could soon be protesting themsleves. HA! I am on fire today :smokin:

Wait till they start protesting against Obama once they realize that his actions have been more fascist than anything.

mrveggieman
10-18-2011, 12:14 PM
I'm not going to play this game with you. You can do your own research and drawn your own conclusions if you are truly interested in finding the answer.


You asked for them, I provided them to you then you said that you don't want to play any more took your ball and went home. SMH.

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 12:15 PM
You asked for them, I provided them to you then you said that you don't want to play any more took your ball and went home. SMH.

You never answered Duane's question about Rev. Wright.

mrveggieman
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM
You never answered Duane's question about Rev. Wright.


Now that I did what's next?

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Now that I did what's next?

We will continue that discussion until it has run its course.

pghin08
10-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Unsuccessful entrepreneurs protesting successful entrepreneurs. LOL

If they sold those pamphlets for $500 each then they could soon be protesting themsleves. HA! I am on fire today :smokin:

I had to laugh at that. Why would they sell those things? More importantly, who would buy them?

AUTaxMan
10-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Getting back to topic, the AP might want to check the campaign finance reports before insinuating that Cain is the candidate being financially backed by the uber rich.

sanfran22
10-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I believe Obama got more money then anyone last time from.....GASP....Wall Street......the horror!!!