PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who thinks Obama is for the little guy....

sanfran22
10-21-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm not so sure....:winking0071:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/car-company-us-loan-builds-cars-finland/story?id=14770875

Plus its a 97,000.00 car and I think they've sold 2. Company also has strong ties to.....*Al Gore*......... shocking , I know.
So please , Obama supporters, get your head out of you know where and think about what is really going on....:kiss:

Hilfiger1975
10-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Great article! I think it goes along with this one:

http://cats.about.com/od/behaviortraining/tp/catscryrealtears.htm

:winking0071:

Star_Cards
10-21-2011, 01:46 PM
I don't think many people think any politician are for the little guy. That's not where the money is.

Hilfiger1975
10-21-2011, 01:47 PM
I don't think many people think any politician are for the little guy. That's not where the money is.
Bingo! :):

mrveggieman
10-21-2011, 02:01 PM

Church!! :cheer2:

duwal
10-21-2011, 02:20 PM
boy some people will try and find anything to complain about

bud7562
10-21-2011, 02:25 PM
hes just pulling people leg,hes lais to much to the people. he said too he step down if he can do the job???????

duwal
10-21-2011, 02:35 PM
hes just pulling people leg,hes lais to much to the people. he said too he step down if he can do the job???????

whaaa?? :confused0024:

INTIMADATOR2007
10-22-2011, 12:10 AM
I'm confused ?

INTIMADATOR2007
10-22-2011, 12:15 AM
boy some people will try and find anything to complain about
So you dont think that btwn just 3 "solar" type companies Solyndra,Sun and this car company over 1 1/2 billion dollars walks out the back door to people who have signifigant ties to Obama is nothing to complian about ?

duane1969
10-22-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm not so sure....:winking0071:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/car-company-us-loan-builds-cars-finland/story?id=14770875

Plus its a 97,000.00 car and I think they've sold 2. Company also has strong ties to.....*Al Gore*......... shocking , I know.
So please , Obama supporters, get your head out of you know where and think about what is really going on....:kiss:

I will let a different GW answer this one for me...

“The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury.”
-George Washington

sanfran22
10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
I will let a different GW answer this one for me...
Lol, yep.....sad but true.

sanfran22
10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Church!! :cheer2:
Really? So Obama is now not for the little guy? Shocking.....

mrveggieman
10-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Really? So Obama is now not for the little guy? Shocking.....

No, he's for everyone in the country except for YOU.

Hilfiger1975
10-24-2011, 10:15 AM
no, he's for everyone in the country except for you.
lol!

sanfran22
10-24-2011, 10:50 AM
No, he's for everyone in the country except for YOU.

As bad as he is, I'm good with that. Only problem is he's not even for you....

mrveggieman
10-24-2011, 10:53 AM
As bad as he is, I'm good with that. Only problem is he's not even for you....

Obama will do more for me than any of your beloved republican canidates will.

sanfran22
10-24-2011, 10:54 AM
Obama will do more for me than any of your beloved republican canidates will.

I guess you're right if you want entitlements and to be kept down...Enjoy that lifestyle.

mrveggieman
10-24-2011, 11:00 AM
I guess you're right if you want entitlements and to be kept down...Enjoy that lifestyle.

I never said that I was voting for any of your republican canidates. :winking0071:

sanfran22
10-24-2011, 08:19 PM
I never said that I was voting for any of your republican canidates. :winking0071:
Which is probably why you are who you are:winking0071::kiss:.

duwal
10-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Obama will do more for me than any of your beloved republican candidates will.

sadly thats true. I voted for McCain the last election but this time I might switch sides and go for Obama

Imac7065
10-25-2011, 04:10 AM
So you dont think that btwn just 3 "solar" type companies Solyndra,Sun and this car company over 1 1/2 billion dollars walks out the back door to people who have signifigant ties to Obama is nothing to complian about ?

Are you aware that under GW Bush the US had a policy of giving no bid contracts to Haliburton (the company the VP was still part owner of)... then privatized half the military to give more contracts to them?...

For example... pre Iraq war things like meals, supply runs, water distribution, etc etc.. were all done by the US Miltary under the defense budget. When Bush took over all these things were privatized for profit, quadroopled the cost, and lined the pockets of haliburton (IE Dick Cheney)

So lets compare Obama fulfilling a campaign promise to fund 'green' companies (we can argue the merits of it, but it wasn't corrupt).. to Bush literally taking money out of your pocket to give to Dick Cheney while endangering the lives of our soldiers (all for profit)... I'm sure you had huge issues with this as well right?

Imac7065
10-25-2011, 04:16 AM

Are you aware a republican will happily tell you that people making less than $40k per year should have their taxes increased (see herman cain and sean hannity) while telling you how the top 1% should pay as little tax as possible?

There is a reason "we are the 99%" movement is taking off.. people are starting to see the BS

20 years ago the average CEO made roughly 30times the average wage of the company they ran.. today? THEY MAKE MORE THAN 250 TIMES THE AVERAGE WAGE!!!!

Imac7065
10-25-2011, 04:18 AM
Are you aware a republican will happily tell you that people making less than $40k per year should have their taxes increased (see herman cain and sean hannity) while telling you how the top 1% should pay as little tax as possible?

There is a reason "we are the 99%" movement is taking off.. people are starting to see the BS

20 years ago the average CEO made roughly 30times the average wage of the company they ran.. today? THEY MAKE MORE THAN 250 TIMES THE AVERAGE WAGE!!!!

oh and here's another stat for you... the top 2% of the country collects 80% of the US income each year.. and only pay about 45% of the taxes. I'll let you stew on that while voting republican.

pghin08
10-25-2011, 10:09 AM

I think your numbers on CEO pay are a bit off:

1991- CEOs make about 140 times the average worker
2009- I think it was over 300 times the average worker

Totally depends on how you look at it, I think those are S&P 500 companies. Even more disheartening are 2010 Bureau of Labor and Statistics numbers:

Average worker pay up 2% in 2010
Average CEO pay up 27% in 2010

Ouch.

sanfran22
10-25-2011, 10:31 AM
oh and here's another stat for you... the top 2% of the country collects 80% of the US income each year.. and only pay about 45% of the taxes. I'll let you stew on that while voting republican.

And the top 20% pay 80%....So I guess the rich are paying their "fair" share...

sanfran22
10-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Are you aware that under GW Bush the US had a policy of giving no bid contracts to Haliburton (the company the VP was still part owner of)... then privatized half the military to give more contracts to them?...

For example... pre Iraq war things like meals, supply runs, water distribution, etc etc.. were all done by the US Miltary under the defense budget. When Bush took over all these things were privatized for profit, quadroopled the cost, and lined the pockets of haliburton (IE Dick Cheney)

So lets compare Obama fulfilling a campaign promise to fund 'green' companies (we can argue the merits of it, but it wasn't corrupt).. to Bush literally taking money out of your pocket to give to Dick Cheney while endangering the lives of our soldiers (all for profit)... I'm sure you had huge issues with this as well right?

Are you aware of Obama's no bid contracts? Checchi? KBR (which merged with GASP Halliburton), Black and veach....I mean, seriously?? If you don't think the Solyndra deal was corrupt you are helpless. Look into the donors and their families and the ties they had. Seems like they were connected.

tutall
10-25-2011, 10:57 AM

I was aware of that... Do you think people making under 40K per year should continue to live lifestyles they cannot possibly afford and tax the wealthy americans to pay for it? I dont know... I guess I am for all people taking home a consistant percentage of their income. That is why I am really for the fair tax but I think about the closest we could ever get is the 9-9-9 plan. With the fair tax if you dont want to pay any taxes dont buy taxable items. You can keep your entire paycheck and do what you want with it.

You make whatever you are worth.. I truly believe that. It is all based on how hard it is to replace you... There is a reason NBA players are making millions and mcdonalds workers make quite a bit less... Not just anyone can do the job of CEO to the ability of current CEOs. If they make 10 mill a year and they run an efficient company I honestly could care less how much they make.