PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush denounces the birther movement

mrveggieman
10-26-2011, 09:11 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/exclusive-jeb-bush-denounces-birtherism/2011/10/25/gIQAfIuOGM_blog.html?hpid=z3

Although I disagree with almost everything the bush family stands for I take my hat off to him for denouncing the birthers. However he lost me when he went on about President Obama's failed economic policies. He must have been asleep at during his big brothers 8 years of failure.

pghin08
10-26-2011, 09:16 AM
I'm wondering if he may be a potential VP candidate.

ensbergcollector
10-26-2011, 10:09 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/exclusive-jeb-bush-denounces-birtherism/2011/10/25/gIQAfIuOGM_blog.html?hpid=z3

Although I disagree with almost everything the bush family stands for I take my hat off to him for denouncing the birthers. However he lost me when he went on about President Obama's failed economic policies. He must have been asleep at during his big brothers 8 years of failure.

yep, because since bush did bad no one can say anything about obama. even with bush's mistakes, obama has made plenty on his own that people are allowed to comment on.

pghin08
10-26-2011, 10:26 AM
yep, because since bush did bad no one can say anything about obama. even with bush's mistakes, obama has made plenty on his own that people are allowed to comment on.

True story, the next President will make mistakes too. The biggest problem I always had with Bush is that he would do the right thing politically 100% of the time, rather than doing what was right for the majority of the people.

duane1969
10-26-2011, 11:57 AM
True story, the next President will make mistakes too. The biggest problem I always had with Bush is that he would do the right thing politically 100% of the time, rather than doing what was right for the majority of the people.

Unfortunately Obama does neither one :rant:

Unlike others, I could care less what Jeb Bush is for or against. It is easy to denounce the birthers after Obama finally released his birth records. If Brotha Jeb wanted credit for denouncing them he should have done it two years ago.