PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Finding Addresses

MSUspartans
10-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Although I am relatively new to the hobby of ttming, I think I have an easy way of finding player's addresses. I'm not sure if everybody does this though. All I do is search the player on Wikipedia, get their middle initial and usually wikipedia lists some of the player's family members. If they're not there, you just google them. Next, go on white pages and search the player's name. Match up the player's name and middle initial, age, and matching relative names, and you have yourself an address. Any other tips that you guys have?

SMVintage
10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Harvey's Lists...

Headshot
10-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Baseball Reference.com/Wikipedia/Zaba search

SolacE
10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
tax records

Marshall658
10-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Although I am relatively new to the hobby of ttming, I think I have an easy way of finding player's addresses. I'm not sure if everybody does this though. All I do is search the player on Wikipedia, get their middle initial and usually wikipedia lists some of the player's family members. If they're not there, you just google them. Next, go on white pages and search the player's name. Match up the player's name and middle initial, age, and matching relative names, and you have yourself an address. Any other tips that you guys have?

I do this if someone has moved. Whitepages.com usually lists a former address so it makes it really easy to find a new address or at least check which one is accurate if you find more than one.

RJ53
10-28-2011, 01:35 PM
i use wat ever county they live in then i look up the property appraiser with their name