PDA

View Full Version : No more debates for Rick Perry?

pghin08
10-27-2011, 10:11 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/26/perry-may-pass-on-debates/?hpt=hp_t2

That's pretty funny. I think him saying he "wants to spend more time with voters" actually means "I say really dumb things and make myself look like an idiot, so my campaign staff says I should take the Sarah Palin route and not do these debate things anymore."

Though to his defense, the debate schedule is ridiculous and unnecessary.

sanfran22
10-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah, he probably needs a break;)

pghin08
10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Yeah, he probably needs a break;)

Haha, he could use one. He's so much like Bush. He's not dumb, he just isn't great at public speaking.

duane1969
10-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Personally I would like to see debates turned into a true debate and let them have a moderated roundtable discussion. How they react to each other, to each others responses, to a constantly changing subject...it would show me a lot and probably reveal who some of them really are.

I don't even watch debates right now because their responses are always canned and repititious. If I want to hear what they will say in a debate all I have to do is listen to them any other time. No revelations ever occur in debates IMO.

MadMan1978
10-27-2011, 03:19 PM
II for one have fund them to be entertaining and quite funny in the end....There should be more....lol