PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore: I'm Not In The 1%



pwaldo
10-27-2011, 09:03 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/26/michael_moore_im_not_the_1.html


"No, I'm not. I'm not," Michael Moore said to Piers Morgan after the CNN host asked him to admit that he was in the "one-percent."

"How could I be in the 1%. Listen, I do really well. I do well. But, what's the point though?" Moore said.

"Even though I do well, that I don't associate myself with those who do well. I am devoting my life to those who have less and who've been crapped upon by the system."

gatorboymike
10-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Ooookay, whatever you say, Sunny Jim.

sanfran22
10-28-2011, 10:32 AM
I just want to know how this guy got in the 1%. Are people that crazy?? (no need to answer that, I know the answer lol).

pghin08
10-28-2011, 10:47 AM
I just want to know how this guy got in the 1%. Are people that crazy?? (no need to answer that, I know the answer lol).

Pretty sure he got in the 1% by EATING the other 99%.

sanfran22
10-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Pretty sure he got in the 1% by EATING the other 99%.

Lol, He's certainly working his way there.....

habsheaven
10-28-2011, 11:50 AM
I just want to know how this guy got in the 1%. Are people that crazy?? (no need to answer that, I know the answer lol).

I would imagine he got there the same way Glenn Beck did. Yes, people are that crazy. :party0053: