PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to find info on old UDA holograms?

jjj5278
10-27-2011, 10:04 PM
For some reason Upper Deck still has not updated their website w/ their older UDA stuff (makes me think they don't have the records to do it). Anyway I have a hologram number that I think is from an older UDA certified auto but can't find any info on it. Any ideas how I can confirm what the item should w/ the hologram number?

gators241987
10-28-2011, 10:43 AM
email them

jjj5278
10-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Tried that too. They only told me if a number was theirs or not. They wouldn't tell me who or what the item should be. I sent a follow up question so we'll see.

Vegas
11-03-2011, 04:59 PM
I would call their customer service number. I told them the hologram number and what the item was and they confirm them for me.

cjhsv
11-14-2011, 06:16 AM
Considering the $$$ that we all pay for UDA items it is really poor that they cant keep their database up to date. I have emailed a couple of time and each time they advise that they are working on updating - which never happens. Actually, the only thing I have seen is items dropping off!!!

jjj5278
11-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Considering the $$$ that we all pay for UDA items it is really poor that they cant keep their database up to date. I have emailed a couple of time and each time they advise that they are working on updating - which never happens. Actually, the only thing I have seen is items dropping off!!!

My thoughts exactly. For some reason Upper Deck and Topps don't seem to think this internet thing is going to stick around. They are soooo far behind the times.