PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall Street rap sheet..

INTIMADATOR2007
10-30-2011, 10:40 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/occupy-wall-street/2011/10/30/occupy-wall-streets-rap-sheet

Not 1 arrest at any tea party rally . Which side do you choose ?

duane1969
10-30-2011, 11:21 PM
If one takes the time to read thru that list then you will discover one thing (and be appalled). These people are not logical, reasonable, decent, humane or worthy of respect. They spit on military people, defecate on police cars, masturbate in public, steal from each other...what a bunch of disgusting waste of human life. How anybody can support these people is beyond me.

I am sure someone will point out that this came from FoxNews and take issue with that but the simple fact is that no liberal news agency would carry this story. Taking issue with FoxNews being the reporting agency is avoiding the actual issue.

Star_Cards
10-31-2011, 02:00 PM
I can get behind some of the issues they are trying to bring out like not wanting corporations to influence politicians like they do, but to me a lot of this seems to be more like a party or reason to be unruly. I do think that some of the protesters aren't lumped into this group of the unruly, but definitely takes away from legit part of the protest.

habsheaven
10-31-2011, 02:13 PM
If one takes the time to read thru that list then you will discover one thing (and be appalled). These people are not logical, reasonable, decent, humane or worthy of respect. They spit on military people, defecate on police cars, masturbate in public, steal from each other...what a bunch of disgusting waste of human life. How anybody can support these people is beyond me.

I am sure someone will point out that this came from FoxNews and take issue with that but the simple fact is that no liberal news agency would carry this story. Taking issue with FoxNews being the reporting agency is avoiding the actual issue.

I think you just described a large portion of your Congressional members.:basket:

pghin08
10-31-2011, 02:25 PM

But they're not ALL like that.

duane1969
10-31-2011, 02:36 PM
I think you just described a large portion of your Congressional members.:basket:

Touche

But they're not ALL like that.

No, but just like the one guy with a racists sign at a Tea Party rally caused the entire Tea Party to be labeled racist, these people are causing the entire thing to be marred.

You simply can not expect sane logical people to take you serious when you (or your fellow rally members) are masturbating in public and spitting on military people.

mrveggieman
10-31-2011, 03:24 PM

Church!! :cheer2:

pghin08
10-31-2011, 04:08 PM
No, but just like the one guy with a racists sign at a Tea Party rally caused the entire Tea Party to be labeled racist, these people are causing the entire thing to be marred.

You simply can not expect sane logical people to take you serious when you (or your fellow rally members) are masturbating in public and spitting on military people.

I guess. Personally, I don't think the Tea Party movement is full of racists just like I don't think the Occupy Wall Street movement is full of serial public masturbators. But it's all about public perception.

duane1969
10-31-2011, 06:44 PM
I guess. Personally, I don't think the Tea Party movement is full of racists just like I don't think the Occupy Wall Street movement is full of serial public masturbators. But it's all about public perception.

I agree with you, it is not fair at all, but expecting the public to ignore these lewd and disrespectful acts coming from the same people who cry racism everytime the Tea Party comes up is asking a bit much.

If the Occupy Wall Street people were that concerned with being labeled by the acts of these other people then they would disassociate themselves and ask them to leave.

Hilfiger1975
11-12-2011, 12:30 AM
No, it usually takes some years to figure out how they was stealing money then they get charged. Regan ring a bell?

OBOMBA
11-13-2011, 04:29 AM

who cares? all the stories of how they rape, run over, hunt and as well as killing middle eastern civilians for sport is nothing but a slap on the wrist. go look it up, documented and everything.

duane1969
11-13-2011, 02:19 PM
who cares? all the stories of how they rape, run over, hunt and as well as killing middle eastern civilians for sport is nothing but a slap on the wrist. go look it up, documented and everything.

I care. Disrepecting anyone in that manner is disgusting. If Occupy people want to be taken seriously then they need to learn how to act like decent human beings, not criminals and scum.

RE: You signature...just curious, since you take issue with the "war" for natural resources, do you use them? I can see you use electricity, I am guessing you drive a car or ride public transit, have heat in your home, like to eat cooked food, wear clothes... So it would seem that you are part of the problem not part of the solution.

Sitting around crying about things accomplishes nothing. When you have turned off your electricity, are eating raw food, walk everywhere you need to go and survive climate changes without external heat sources, let me know.

OBOMBA
11-13-2011, 10:12 PM
I care. Disrepecting anyone in that manner is disgusting. If Occupy people want to be taken seriously then they need to learn how to act like decent human beings, not criminals and scum.

RE: You signature...just curious, since you take issue with the "war" for natural resources, do you use them? I can see you use electricity, I am guessing you drive a car or ride public transit, have heat in your home, like to eat cooked food, wear clothes... So it would seem that you are part of the problem not part of the solution.

Sitting around crying about things accomplishes nothing. When you have turned off your electricity, are eating raw food, walk everywhere you need to go and survive climate changes without external heat sources, let me know.um i am sure electricity is a renewable resource that we can make on our own with no problem what so ever. yea people stopping their use of oil isnt gonna stop any war. i am most likely going to buy an electric car anyways, i dont need to go 120 mph

duane1969
11-13-2011, 10:25 PM
um i am sure electricity is a renewable resource that we can make on our own with no problem what so ever. yea people stopping their use of oil isnt gonna stop any war. i am most likely going to buy an electric car anyways, i dont need to go 120 mph

Electricty is primarily created by 3 means, burning coal, nuclear fission or water friction.

Coal comprises approxiamtely 55% of electric production in the US and about 25% in Canada so odds are that your electricity (or not all of it at least) is not created via a renewable resource. I commend you for your plans to buy an electric car, etc., just try to not be so hypocritical of others when you have done nothing more than they have to fix the problem. It is easy to sit around and point the finger at others but much harder to practice what you preach.

We all want a better, healthier planet. Hate, spite and the things that the Occupy people have been doing will fix nothing.

And when did Occupy become about energy sources anyway?

jaybird_1981
11-13-2011, 11:50 PM
um i am sure electricity is a renewable resource that we can make on our own with no problem what so ever. yea people stopping their use of oil isnt gonna stop any war. i am most likely going to buy an electric car anyways, i dont need to go 120 mph

I would be more worried about how far it can take you rather than how fast :winking0071:.

jaybird_1981
11-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Electricty is primarily created by 3 means, burning coal, nuclear fission or water friction.

Coal comprises approxiamtely 55% of electric production in the US and about 25% in Canada so odds are that your electricity (or not all of it at least) is not created via a renewable resource. I commend you for your plans to buy an electric car, etc., just try to not be so hypocritical of others when you have done nothing more than they have to fix the problem. It is easy to sit around and point the finger at others but much harder to practice what you preach.

We all want a better, healthier planet. Hate, spite and the things that the Occupy people have been doing will fix nothing.

And when did Occupy become about energy sources anyway?

There isn't a common message with this protest at all. It seems like every person there is there protesting for a totally different reason.

Hilfiger1975
11-14-2011, 12:12 AM

Sitting around crying about things accomplishes nothing. When you have turned off your electricity, are eating raw food, walk everywhere you need to go and survive climate changes without external heat sources, let me know.
I guess the same can be said about voting worthless skin in office, huh? :winking0071:

duane1969
11-14-2011, 09:16 AM
I guess the same can be said about voting worthless skin in office, huh? :winking0071:

I have no idea what that means...

pghin08
11-14-2011, 09:58 AM
There isn't a common message with this protest at all. It seems like every person there is there protesting for a totally different reason.

This is hands down the biggest problem with the OWS movement. I don't agree with a lot of tea party ideals (and according to Newsweek, neither do most Congressional "Tea Partiers"), but at least they have a coherent message.

By the way, here's that Newsweek story:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/10/30/conseratives-brought-nation-to-default-ask-for-govt-handouts.html

Theodor Madison
11-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Most of the people in these voted or supported Mr. O, who receives the most from wall street. This in itself is a down fall for the Pres.