PDA

View Full Version : Republicans sent email of Obama as a zombie who was shot in the head

mrveggieman
11-01-2011, 05:24 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/virginia-republicans-condemn-graphic-zombie-obama-shot-head-140351979.html

angel0430
11-01-2011, 05:29 PM
I do not see the big deal on this. It is just a funny remark but people are going to find it disrespectful since it comes from a political source.

pspstatus
11-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I think the Zombie idea is funny. The bullet hole not so much though.

duane1969
11-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Oh those horrible Republicans!!!! They should take a lesson from the Democrats who we all know would never alter a president's photo simply for tasteless humor.

Oh, wait....

http://theoutloudblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/georgebusheatinga_kitten.jpg

http://piggington.com/files/images/bush-as-hitler.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3011/2937650529_5df888774e.jpg

Dude if you can't handle a little parody of your precious president then you need to find a different passtime besides political discussion.

andrewhoya
11-01-2011, 06:13 PM
My eyes saw 'Obama shot in head', and nothing else. Thanks for getting my hopes up. Oh well.

gatorboymike
11-01-2011, 07:51 PM
My eyes saw 'Obama shot in head', and nothing else. Thanks for getting my hopes up. Oh well.

Classy.

habsheaven
11-01-2011, 08:45 PM

Congrats!! You just outdid every other poster on these boards for the most disgusting post.

andrewhoya
11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Classy.

Congrats!! You just outdid every other poster on these boards for the most disgusting post.

Chill, was a joke.

INTIMADATOR2007
11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Is this all ya'll got .C'mon man defend Obama's record .Talk about his achevments, or how he has made us safer in the world . Talk about how fuel prices and groceries have gotten cheaper and the housing market getting fixed . Instead this is all the left has , It's going to be a sad election for your side .

habsheaven
11-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Is this all ya'll got .C'mon man defend Obama's record .Talk about his achevments, or how he has made us safer in the world . Talk about how fuel prices and groceries have gotten cheaper and the housing market getting fixed . Instead this is all the left has , It's going to be a sad election for your side .

Who's Obama running against? Which of those stellar Republican hopefuls is going to beat him? lol

habsheaven
11-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Chill, was a joke.

Ooooh, you were joking. That makes all the difference in the world.:rolleyes:

pghin08
11-01-2011, 10:20 PM

Oh yeah, forgot how Obama controls inflation.

How has nobody commented on how funny the Pelosi drawing is on that webpage?

gatorboymike
11-02-2011, 06:59 AM
Ooooh, you were joking. That makes all the difference in the world.:rolleyes:

Maybe it's not his fault. His tablet has a mind of its own, mind you. If only certain other people could make that excuse on behalf of their own spelling and grammar mistakes...

Star_Cards
11-02-2011, 10:25 AM
it's a great zombie pick, but inaccurate. If you have an Obama zombie with a bullet in the head, it would be dead, not sitting up for a portrait.

it's political parody coupled with a halloween theme. It does not offend me. :)

Star_Cards
11-02-2011, 10:30 AM

I don't feel any less safe than I did with any of the past presidents. I feel completely safe especially from terrorist attacks. That said, in the world of getting dangerous dictators linked to terrorists overthrown, I'd say that what we just saw in Lybia was the proper way to go about things. It seems pretty much the perfect type of plan for anyone wanting to do this in the future.

sanfran22
11-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Sounds like someone has been playing too much of his Tea party zombies game....seriously.

duane1969
11-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Who's Obama running against? Which of those stellar Republican hopefuls is going to beat him? lol

If Obama's numbers continue to decline, the economy continues to struggle, unemployment continues to hover around 10%, the housing market stays dead and the stock market stays volatile...I could beat him.

sanfran22
11-02-2011, 11:20 AM
If Obama's numbers continue to decline, the economy continues to struggle, unemployment continues to hover around 10%, the housing market stays dead and the stock market stays volatile...I could beat him.

He's also getting desperate with all his class warfare talk as of late....I can see which way this election is going to go on his side.

pghin08
11-02-2011, 11:28 AM

Actually, his approval rating was up in October. But remember, everyone thought that way about Bush in '04. It was almost a given that the Democrat would beat Bush, whose approval rating was right about where Obama's is right now. What no one really paid attention to was the fact that all the Democratic contenders had a combined IQ of 35 and the collective personality of an old gym bag. It's the same deal on the Republican side in '12, except adding in the deep factioning of the party itself.

duwal
11-02-2011, 04:18 PM
hey zombies are really popular now :)

duwal
11-02-2011, 04:22 PM

so sorry your life has gotten so bad under Obama.

theonedru
11-04-2011, 01:22 AM
If he was a zombie with a bullet hole in his head why would he appear to be so animated since the bullet would kill his reanimated corpse. Totally unrealistic.

Star_Cards
11-04-2011, 10:46 AM
If he was a zombie with a bullet hole in his head why would he appear to be so animated since the bullet would kill his reanimated corpse. Totally unrealistic.

that's exactly what I was saying! :) Anyone that knows zombies would never had made him a zombie with a bullet hole in his head. BUSH LEAGUE!!!