PDA

View Full Version : Top Obama Fundraiser Under FBI Investigation

duane1969
11-03-2011, 09:56 AM
It will be interesting to see how this impacts Obama's fundraising efforts.

Jon Corzine, now the center of an FBI investigation into the handling of hundreds of millions of dollars invested in his securities firm, was one of the leading Wall Street fundraisers for President Obama’s campaign and suggested to investors that he might take a top administration post if the president were re-elected.

His new legal troubles, sparked by the bankruptcy filing of his investment firm, MF Global, could complicate the president’s efforts to raise money from the financial community given Corzine’s central role in those efforts.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/02/8599414-corzine-top-obama-fundraiser-under-fbi-investigation

pghin08
11-03-2011, 10:09 AM
It will be interesting to see how this impacts Obama's fundraising efforts.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/02/8599414-corzine-top-obama-fundraiser-under-fbi-investigation

The boss and I were talking about Corzine yesterday. He's a joke. Bad Governor, and helped turn Goldman Sachs into the shady piece of junk it is today.

sanfran22
11-03-2011, 10:19 AM
I find it sadly amusing that all of these protesters are not protesting/blaming the Gov't for anything. I guess they don't realize Wall Street gave the most money to Obama last election. They can't see they are intertwined I Guess.......

Hilfiger1975
11-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I find it sadly amusing that all of these protesters are not protesting/blaming the Gov't for anything. I guess they don't realize Wall Street gave the most money to Obama last election. They can't see they are intertwined I Guess.......
I agree. Ultimately, the Government is to blame for 75% of this countries problems...

tutall
11-03-2011, 09:00 PM
I agree. Ultimately, the Government is to blame for 75% of this countries problems...

That and they are blaming the wrong people... The tellers and bankers in the branches have nothing to do with investment banking and shadylending practices....

Hilfiger1975
11-03-2011, 09:05 PM
That and they are blaming the wrong people... The tellers and bankers in the branches have nothing to do with investment banking and shadylending practices....
Did you see where the government "labeled" the juggalo's from ICP a "gang?"

Good ole' government calling a kettle black...

Remember in the 1980's how the government felt about heavy metal? :rolleyes:

duane1969
11-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Did you see where the government "labeled" the juggalo's from ICP a "gang?"

Good ole' government calling a kettle black...

Remember in the 1980's how the government felt about heavy metal? :rolleyes:

But heavy metal is Satan's music sent to corrupt your mind...

They had no idea that Blackie Lawless was mild mannered and that in a few years the true evil one himself, Marilyn Manson, would emerge LOL

Hilfiger1975
11-03-2011, 09:22 PM
But heavy metal is Satan's music sent to corrupt your mind...

They had no idea that Blackie Lawless was mild mannered and that in a few years the true evil one himself, Marilyn Manson, would emerge LOL
They want to harass ICP, but this is acceptable for children to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE