PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain For President NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Broncos Fan
11-04-2011, 07:59 AM
This guys career is goin to end before it even gets going in politics, just watching him talk about his plans and how he is completely denying any wrong doing against the 3 women so far that have come forward to accuse him of workplace harassment! I understand what this presidential candidate did in the past should have no bearing on his ability to rule our country but a Liar is still a Liar and he is no different then the rest of our political leaders.......When is our country going to stop wearing blinders and run this country as our founding fathers intended it to be run.......Its supposed to be "We The People, By The People, For The People" but the ones we have elected don't seem to get that concept......

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67194.html

pghin08
11-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Some of our best Presidents have been the biggest liars.

#1 Broncos Fan
11-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Some of our best Presidents have been the biggest liars.
True but there is just something about his arrogance I don't like

pghin08
11-04-2011, 11:12 AM
True but there is just something about his arrogance I don't like

I'll give you that, he's decidedly arrogant. I'm not sure he has the staying power to win the nomination, but if he falls in the polls, I really don't think it'll have anything to do with these sexual harassment claims.

#1 Broncos Fan
11-04-2011, 11:23 AM
I'll give you that, he's decidedly arrogant. I'm not sure he has the staying power to win the nomination, but if he falls in the polls, I really don't think it'll have anything to do with these sexual harassment claims.
I don't either, its just his whole demeanour he rubs me the wrong way. I just hope we can get a presidential candidate that wants a smaller government and who actually wants a government that is "For the People, By the People". We live in a great country but I think we need to focus back on the principles that this country was founded on, all our government seems to do these days is point fingers, trash talk each other and go around in circles and take turns on who has the power and who doesn't I just want a person who will do good for this country and stop playing the World Police to everyone. I had no problem going to war in Iraq or them killing Khadafi or taking out Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden but its getting sad when we take better care of other countries then our own......

sanfran22
11-04-2011, 12:11 PM
As long as you are not for the "king of arrogance" Mr. Obama, then I'm ok with part of what you said, lol. I would, however, let all the facts come out before making a judgement.

duane1969
11-04-2011, 12:36 PM
As long as you are not for the "king of arrogance" Mr. Obama, then I'm ok with part of what you said, lol. I would, however, let all the facts come out before making a judgement.

Beat me to it. I was trying to figure how someone calls Cain arrogant with Obama coming off as one of the more arrogant people in politics.

pghin08
11-04-2011, 12:37 PM

Oh come on. The "King of Arrogance"? If anything, he walks around Washington with slumped shoulders, not a cocky swagger. And the judgement of Cain we're talking about at this point isn't his harassment claims, but rather, his demeanor. Which is quite arrogant.

#1 Broncos Fan
11-04-2011, 01:13 PM
No I am not an Obama supporter never have and never will be, I just don't like Herman Cain don't like how he speaks and think it would be poor mistake if he were nominated the Republican candidate heck I am not sure I like any of the candidates at this point I mean Romney thinks Birth Control is a form of murder which I find completely ROFLMAO kind of funny.....

sanfran22
11-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Oh come on. The "King of Arrogance"? If anything, he walks around Washington with slumped shoulders, not a cocky swagger. And the judgement of Cain we're talking about at this point isn't his harassment claims, but rather, his demeanor. Which is quite arrogant.

You must not listen to Obama speak, lol. Shall I dig up some clips for you??:winking0071::party0053:

sanfran22
11-04-2011, 03:42 PM
No I am not an Obama supporter never have and never will be, I just don't like Herman Cain don't like how he speaks and think it would be poor mistake if he were nominated the Republican candidate heck I am not sure I like any of the candidates at this point I mean Romney thinks Birth Control is a form of murder which I find completely ROFLMAO kind of funny.....

Cain won't get the nom. It's gonna be Romney or maybe Newt(probably not).

pghin08
11-04-2011, 03:46 PM
You must not listen to Obama speak, lol. Shall I dig up some clips for you??:winking0071::party0053:

Somehow I doubt Mr. O has ever said anything to the tune of, "If you're not rich, blame yourself". Obama has a way with words and is a good speaker, but otherwise, he's no more arrogant than the President he succeeded (or the one before him).

#1 Broncos Fan
11-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Somehow I doubt Mr. O has ever said anything to the tune of, "If you're not rich, blame yourself". Obama has a way with words and is a good speaker, but otherwise, he's no more arrogant than the President he succeeded (or the one before him).
+1 man one of those stouts looks good right about now!!!:party0053:

sanfran22
11-04-2011, 04:19 PM
If you can't see the way Obama talks down to people, I can't help you. He is truly one of the most arrogant people I have ever witnessed.

pghin08
11-04-2011, 04:20 PM
+1 man one of those stouts looks good right about now!!!:party0053:

No doubt. Beer knows no political party lines.

pghin08
11-04-2011, 04:21 PM
If you can't see the way Obama talks down to people, I can't help you. He is truly one of the most arrogant people I have ever witnessed.

I don't feel like he talks down at all. He speaks to people like they're adults. Something that I don't think any President in the last several decades has.

sanfran22
11-04-2011, 04:24 PM
I don't feel like he talks down at all. He speaks to people like they're adults. Something that I don't think any President in the last several decades has.

Yeah, I guess we do need to all "eat our peas" like daddy suggests........:winking0071::scared0012:

jaybird_1981
11-04-2011, 04:28 PM

Yep I agree.

pghin08
11-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I guess we do need to all "eat our peas" like daddy suggests........:winking0071::scared0012:

Haha, if we would have listened to Jimmy Carter (weak of a President as he was, he's a MUCH better ex-President), maybe we'd have some entitlement reform right now.

But still, I have no problem with Obama's demeanor. If anyone is truly arrogant in that administration, it's Biden.

sanfran22
11-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Haha, if we would have listened to Jimmy Carter (weak of a President as he was, he's a MUCH better ex-President), maybe we'd have some entitlement reform right now.

But still, I have no problem with Obama's demeanor. If anyone is truly arrogant in that administration, it's Biden.

Oh don't get me started on Biden and his rape scenario....oh man.:boxing:

pghin08
11-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Oh don't get me started on Biden and his rape scenario....oh man.:boxing:

I'm not a Biden fan at all. Truly, I'm a Democrat that kind of hates the Democratic establishment outside of Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton.

#1 Broncos Fan
11-04-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm not a Biden fan at all. Truly, I'm a Democrat that kind of hates the Democratic establishment outside of Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton.
I am the same way.......

tutall
11-04-2011, 08:26 PM

How is that arrogant? It is simply the truth... If you refuse to work yet want to be rich it simply isnt going to happen... if you work a job with low wages and want to get higher wages it isnt my responsibility to pay you more... It is your responsibility to go find a better paying job.

theonedru
11-04-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't either, its just his whole demeanour he rubs me the wrong way. I just hope we can get a presidential candidate that wants a smaller government and who actually wants a government that is "For the People, By the People". We live in a great country but I think we need to focus back on the principles that this country was founded on, all our government seems to do these days is point fingers, trash talk each other and go around in circles and take turns on who has the power and who doesn't I just want a person who will do good for this country and stop playing the World Police to everyone. I had no problem going to war in Iraq or them killing Khadafi or taking out Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden but its getting sad when we take better care of other countries then our own......

I had no problem going to war in Iraq or them killing Khadafi or taking out Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden

Technically that's not going to war as much as us just cleaning up 3 of our many mistakes

INTIMADATOR2007
11-05-2011, 12:09 AM
The most arrogant is a understatement . This guy thinks his crap don't stink .

pghin08
11-05-2011, 09:40 AM
How is that arrogant? It is simply the truth... If you refuse to work yet want to be rich it simply isnt going to happen... if you work a job with low wages and want to get higher wages it isnt my responsibility to pay you more... It is your responsibility to go find a better paying job.

My bad. I forgot there are no outside forces that effect people's lives. That the system works 100% of the time, and if you combine hard work and ambition, you'll be rich, it's a no-fail plan! Never mind people like my dad who's father got sick early in life, and he had to take a job and forgo his college plans to take care of him. But it's okay, it's not like he worked countless 16 hour days at a steel mill trying to do his best to raise two sons. Cain is right, people like my dad should blame himself for not being ridiculously rich. My dad is clearly just a lazy parasite on the American economic system, right Herman?

Passionate diatribe aside, I recognize that Cain is a great story. That he came from nothing, worked hard and became wealthy beyond his wildest dreams. But for him to sit there and say something like that tells me that he has absolutely no idea how they system works. That there are millions of people out there who come from nothing, work hard, but the stars just don't align for them. For Cain to say something like that is the absolute DEFINITION of arrogance, "an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions."

AUTaxMan
11-06-2011, 01:00 PM
This guys career is goin to end before it even gets going in politics, just watching him talk about his plans and how he is completely denying any wrong doing against the 3 women so far that have come forward to accuse him of workplace harassment! I understand what this presidential candidate did in the past should have no bearing on his ability to rule our country but a Liar is still a Liar and he is no different then the rest of our political leaders.......When is our country going to stop wearing blinders and run this country as our founding fathers intended it to be run.......Its supposed to be "We The People, By The People, For The People" but the ones we have elected don't seem to get that concept......

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67194.html

Sorry, didn't realize that being accused of something made you guilty of it. We don't have any specifics about these accusations. It is clear that this is a political hit job, and it hasn't affected his poll numbers.

AUTaxMan
11-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Double post

duane1969
11-06-2011, 11:48 PM
My bad. I forgot there are no outside forces that effect people's lives. That the system works 100% of the time, and if you combine hard work and ambition, you'll be rich, it's a no-fail plan! Never mind people like my dad who's father got sick early in life, and he had to take a job and forgo his college plans to take care of him. But it's okay, it's not like he worked countless 16 hour days at a steel mill trying to do his best to raise two sons. Cain is right, people like my dad should blame himself for not being ridiculously rich. My dad is clearly just a lazy parasite on the American economic system, right Herman?

I don't think anybody including Cain thinks that the working class is a parasite. He was clearly saying that you get out of it what you put into it. Sure, outside forces influence success, but success will come from within way before it will ever come from others.

Did your dad desire to be rich? Perhaps he achieved what he wanted. My dad worked his entire life for a lawn and garden company. He desired nothing more. I feel confident that Cain was saying that if you desire to be rich then you have to achieve it on your own. Nobody gets rich sitting at home waiting on someone else to do it for them.

AUTaxMan
11-06-2011, 11:56 PM

That comment was aimed at the ne'er-do-wells occupying wall street, not the average american worker.

jp98
11-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Ron Paul!!!!!

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Ron Paul!!!!!

+1 He's sure better than any of the garbage the the republican party is putting out there.

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 10:40 AM
+1 He's sure better than any of the garbage the the republican party is putting out there.

Lol, and he's certainly better then the garbage occupying the White House currently...:winking0071::party0048:

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Lol, and he's certainly better then the garbage occupying the White House currently...:winking0071::party0048:

And he's 1,000,000x better than the garbage who was in the white house from 2001-2008. :smokin:

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
And he's 1,000,000x better than the garbage who was in the white house from 2001-2008. :smokin:

That has nothing to do with your previous comment.

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 10:52 AM
That has nothing to do with your previous comment.

I was talking about how ron paul would be better than previous presidents that we have had. Or do you continue to go through the forum with your political blinders on?

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 10:52 AM
I was talking about how ron paul would be better than previous presidents that we have had. Or do you continue to go through the forum with your political blinders on?

No you weren't you were talking about Ron Paul compared to the Current Republican "garbage".

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 11:03 AM
No you weren't you were talking about Ron Paul compared to the Current Republican "garbage".

Let me clarify, Ron Paull will make a better president that any republican president that we have had for the past 50 years.

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Let me clarify, Ron Paull will make a better president that any republican president that we have had for the past 50 years.

Lol, ok change your tune. I get it. Funny since the best president in the last 50 years was a republican....:party0048:

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Lol, ok change your tune. I get it. Funny since the best president in the last 50 years was a republican....:party0048:

Sorry to burst your bubble but President Obama is not a republican. :kiss:

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 11:17 AM

Yeah, we all realize that. He and Jimmy Carter have a lot in common....

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Yeah, we all realize that. He and Jimmy Carter have a lot in common....

You are right. Both were great presidents and both followed incompetent corrupt republican presidents.

andrewhoya
11-07-2011, 11:38 AM

I hope that was a joke

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 11:42 AM
You are right. Both were great presidents and both followed incompetent corrupt republican presidents.

Ahahahahaha, your are on a roll. At least you are worth a good chuckle;)

duane1969
11-07-2011, 12:03 PM

I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

pghin08
11-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Come on guys, I'm tired of seeing all these threads go to Bush v. Obama. It's a Cain thread, let's try to keep it about Cain.

AUTaxMan
11-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Come on guys, I'm tired of seeing all these threads go to Bush v. Obama. It's a Cain thread, let's try to keep it about Cain.

mrv ALWAYS derails any political argument into complaining about Bush.

andrewhoya
11-07-2011, 12:47 PM
mrv ALWAYS derails any political argument into complaining about Bush.

Or how great Obama is compared to (insert politicians name here).

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Or how great Obama is compared to (insert politicians name here).

Right just like ya'll want to blame President Obama from everything to the Kennedy assisanation, to 9/11 to the crusification of Jesus. I'm done with this. I'll talk about Cain but I'm not going to entertain any more of you Obama bashing on this thread.

andrewhoya
11-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Right just like ya'll want to blame President Obama from everything to the Kennedy assisanation, to 9/11 to the crusification of Jesus. I'm done with this. I'll talk about Cain but I'm not going to entertain any more of you Obama bashing on this thread.

Please quote the post in which I bashed Obama in this thread....

mrveggieman
11-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Please quote the post in which I bashed Obama in this thread....

If my previous post did not apply to you then please ignore. It was intended for the Obama bashers and they know who they are.

andrewhoya
11-07-2011, 01:17 PM
If my previous post did not apply to you then please ignore. It was intended for the Obama bashers and they know who ther are.

Just thought it was aimed at me since you quoted my post...

duane1969
11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
If my previous post did not apply to you then please ignore. It was intended for the Obama bashers and they know who they are.

Thats me!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Lol. Me too. I will contiune to rail on the guy until he backs off his garbage social justice, nanny state, marxist, class warfare rhetoric .

duane1969
11-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Lol. Me too. I will contiune to rail on the guy until he backs off his garbage social justice, nanny state, marxist, class warfare rhetoric .

Man the Steelers lost last night and it is Monday. That is WAY too many descriptive terms in one sentence LOL

sanfran22
11-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Man the Steelers lost last night and it is Monday. That is WAY too many descriptive terms in one sentence LOL
lol. Well my niners won again so i was feeling a little frisky....how about he just plain sucks.

duane1969
11-07-2011, 03:05 PM
lol. Well my niners won again so i was feeling a little frisky....how about he just plain sucks.

That pretty much sums it up!!!!! LOL