PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda flag flying over courthouse in Libya

jaybird_1981
11-05-2011, 07:12 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055630/Flying-proudly-birthplace-Libyas-revolution-flag-Al-Qaeda.html

Will Obama regret taking so much credit for the killing of Gaddafi in the future?

sanfran22
11-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Horrible, but not surprising...

duane1969
11-06-2011, 10:52 PM
What an awesome achievment for the Libyian people!! They ousted a dictator only to hand the reigns over to the most murderous terrorist organization in world history. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!

I wish no harm on anyone, but if Al Queda starts massacring Libyan non-Muslims then we need to stay out of it. No American should have to risk his/her life to help these people again. The international community supported them in ousting Ghaddafi. If they put another murderous person or group in power then they need to deal with it themselves and not ask other people to die to keep fixing their problems.

I wonder where everyone is. Just a week or two ago there was a big ruckus because several people were arguing that a Sharia-based government did not mean extremist would be in power. Hmmmm.....

angel0430
11-08-2011, 04:24 PM
This is crazy but I agree. If this is what they wanted then they need to deal withi this people by themselves. But in reality, I will see American troops taking care of business overe there also

pwaldo
11-08-2011, 10:42 PM
This is why I said would should have used those billions of dollars to help AMERICANS instead of doing something that could come back to bite us in the butt. I guess it makes too much sense for the American government to help Americans with American tax payer money.

INTIMADATOR2007
11-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Remember they said the flag would fly over the white house also ....

theonedru
11-09-2011, 06:24 AM
&quot; They ousted a dictator only to hand the reigns over to the most murderous terrorist organization in world history.. &quot; <br />
<br />
The US government is in charge of Libya ..... News to me

mrveggieman
11-09-2011, 09:09 AM
This is why I said would should have used those billions of dollars to help AMERICANS instead of doing something that could come back to bite us in the butt. I guess it makes too much sense for the American government to help Americans with American tax payer money.

Sad but true. SMH

duane1969
11-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Don't assume I am saying something I did not say. By &quot;they&quot; I meant the people of Libya who played a role in the uprising.

mrveggieman
11-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Is it just me or is Libya 2011 Iraq 2003 repeating itself all over again? When will america learn that if it keeps its nose out of other countries business other countries will keep their nose out of our business.

theonedru
11-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Don't assume I am saying something I did not say. By "they" I meant the people of Libya who played a role in the uprising.

I was using it maore of a joust to poke at people not specifically you. I don't think people realize how many millions of people have been murdered thanks to the US governments backing of terrorists or " freedom fighters". Saddam, Bin laden, Pinochet, are the big three. Like its been said we need to keep our ignorant holier than thou attitude out of things.

ensbergcollector
11-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I was using it maore of a joust to poke at people not specifically you. I don't think people realize how many millions of people have been murdered thanks to the US governments backing of terrorists or " freedom fighters". Saddam, Bin laden, Pinochet, are the big three. Like its been said we need to keep our ignorant holier than thou attitude out of things.

tell you what, when the rest of the world stops asking for our financial and military aid anytime there is a crisis anywhere in the world, then we will keep our ignorant selves out of everything. The world can't have it both ways.

mrveggieman
11-09-2011, 04:12 PM
tell you what, when the rest of the world stops asking for our financial and military aid anytime there is a crisis anywhere in the world, then we will keep our ignorant selves out of everything. The world can't have it both ways.

You know you are actually on to something. I think that america needs to cut off all of these blood sucking countries that are always looking for a handout. The next time another country asks for money the gov't can always answer back we would love to but can't due to the economy.

sanfran22
11-09-2011, 04:19 PM
You know you are actually on to something. I think that america needs to cut off all of these blood sucking countries that are always looking for a handout. The next time another country asks for money the gov't can always answer back we would love to but can't due to the economy.

I actually agree, but I wouldn't blame it on the economy. I'd tell them to handle their business...

duane1969
11-09-2011, 07:14 PM

Gotcha :winking0071:

I think our response needs to be "Sorry, you haven't paid back what we gave you the last time"

And if what we gave them was a gift then our response needs to be "Dude!! We gave you frickin' $400 million dollars the last time! Did you spend it all already?"

In all seriousness, anyone who recieves aide from us needs to be required to show what they spent it on. When my son calls home from college needing money my first response is always "What did you do with what I gave you the last time?" I see no reason why foriegn countries should be given millions or billions with no expectation of responsibility in how they use it.