PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain "The majority of US muslims share extremist views."

mrveggieman
11-15-2011, 01:07 PM
http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2011/11/15/cain-majority-of-us-muslims-share-extremist-views/

habsheaven
11-15-2011, 01:12 PM
And some people out there want him to be President. I would take another Bush over him in a heartbeat. lol

texansrangerfan73
11-15-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't doubt that they do!

mrveggieman
11-15-2011, 01:18 PM
and some people out there want him to be president. I would take another bush over him in a heartbeat. Lol

+1

pghin08
11-15-2011, 01:45 PM
I don't doubt that they do!

They don't. Otherwise we'd have about 2 million terrorists in the US. It makes no sense. Cain acts like he knows, but he really doesn't. It's becoming very apparent that while he's a tremendous businessman, he's simply not cut out for politics.

sanfran22
11-15-2011, 01:49 PM
I would ask to define extremist views...That doesn't always mean terrorism.
Like Jews are swine...
Or women and minorities are lesser and are treated as such...
Or America is the great satan....
Or that they can honor kill their daughters..
Or that if you leave the religion, you deserve death...
Extremist doesn't always mean blowing up buildings.....

mrveggieman
11-15-2011, 01:50 PM
They don't. Otherwise we'd have about 2 million terrorists in the US. It makes no sense. Cain acts like he knows, but he really doesn't. It's becoming very apparent that while he's a tremendous businessman, he's simply not cut out for politics.

Not only that he has the nerve to call himself a preacher but all he does is spew hate. He's no different from Jerry Fallwell or Pat Robertson in my book.

pghin08
11-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Like Jews are swine...

You're right, being extreme doesn't always mean being destructive. Though extremism IS a step towards terrorism. My beef is that it's a TOTALLY baseless claim. Am I to believe Herman Cain has some kind of insight in Muslims in the US? And has seen through the crap to find that they're all plotting against us?

And by the way, by arguing over the definition of extremism, you're really only giving credence to that absolute lunacy of Cain's statement.

sanfran22
11-15-2011, 02:03 PM
You're right, being extreme doesn't always mean being destructive. Though extremism IS a step towards terrorism. My beef is that it's a TOTALLY baseless claim. Am I to believe Herman Cain has some kind of insight in Muslims in the US? And has seen through the crap to find that they're all plotting against us?

And by the way, by arguing over the definition of extremism, you're really only giving credence to that absolute lunacy of Cain's statement.

He said he agreed with the "prominent member". So he didn't actually state to what was meant by extreme. We can assume it was about terrorists, but was it?
Extremism can be a step, but I would bet that most muslims share at least one of those views I stated. So it's all in what you call extreme which would not be baseless if you agree those viewpoints are over the top.

mrveggieman
11-15-2011, 02:07 PM
He said he agreed with the "prominent member". So he didn't actually state to what was meant by extreme. We can assume it was about terrorists, but was it?
Extremism can be a step, but I would bet that most muslims share at least one of those views I stated. So it's all in what you call extreme which would not be baseless if you agree those viewpoints are over the top.

Herman Cain is a complete idiot. Has he met every muslim in the US. I would bet my entire card, auto, dvd and video game collection that he hasn't. That proves my point a while back about him being an uncle tom. How can he being a black man from the south who has felt the stung of discrimination during his life turn around and make a hateful statement about another group of people who are being discriminated against. Now if someone said that all black people rob and steal (I am black btw) he probably wouldn't have a problem with that either. That just shows that type of man that he is. SMH.

pghin08
11-15-2011, 02:07 PM

Those viewpoints ARE over the top. But you still have no idea if the majority of American Muslims feel that way. I mean, my goodness, I have a Jewish friend who is marrying a Muslim girl! If they thought America was the Great Satan, they probably wouldn't be here. And don't post a link to the one news story that comes out every year about an honor killing in the US. Still won't prove that the majority of American Muslims support it. What Cain said was baseless, there's no way around it.

habsheaven
11-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Cain is quickly learning to be a politician. He claims that a "prominent Muslim leader" believes such and he trusts the man's judgement on the subject. This allows him to distance himself from the position later if needed (by altering his definition of "extreme") as is being done here. It also allows him to look anti-muslim to all those Republican voters that equate "extreme" to terrorist.

sanfran22
11-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Herman Cain is a complete idiot. Has he met every muslim in the US. I would bet my entire card, auto, dvd and video game collection that he hasn't. That proves my point a while back about him being an uncle tom. How can he being a black man from the south who has felt the stung of discrimination during his life turn around and make a hateful statement about another group of people who are being discriminated against. Now if someone said that all black people rob and steal (I am black btw) he probably wouldn't have a problem with that either. That just shows that type of man that he is. SMH.

This doesn't even deserve a response.

sanfran22
11-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Those viewpoints ARE over the top. But you still have no idea if the majority of American Muslims feel that way. I mean, my goodness, I have a Jewish friend who is marrying a Muslim girl! If they thought America was the Great Satan, they probably wouldn't be here. And don't post a link to the one news story that comes out every year about an honor killing in the US. Still won't prove that the majority of American Muslims support it. What Cain said was baseless, there's no way around it.

Last thing I'll say on the matter because it gets us nowhere. I agree the vast majority of muslims would not fly a plane into a building. But most of the views I posted would no be considered extreme. Lets look at the religion and it's teachings and not our friends that are muslims. People on here cried about the murderer in Norway and Mcveigh as doing it for Christianity. Is that what is taught? Can the same be said about Islam?
I know a ton of friendly, peaceful, loving muslims. It's not the people I take issue with. It's the religion. It is deceptive and brutal. It is not the religion of peace no matter what you say.
Look into it, that's all I ask. Make your own conclusions.
Finally, what Cain said is a bit over the top and he probably shouldn't have said it. I was just trying to give the counter point as to you all really don't know what he may have meant.

Star_Cards
11-15-2011, 02:49 PM

ding ding ding... there are a very large number of muslims in this country. If they were extremists and terrorist like, we'd have a lot more attacks and such here in the states.

pghin08
11-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Last thing I'll say on the matter because it gets us nowhere. I agree the vast majority of muslims would not fly a plane into a building. But most of the views I posted would no be considered extreme. Lets look at the religion and it's teachings and not our friends that are muslims. People on here cried about the murderer in Norway and Mcveigh as doing it for Christianity. Is that what is taught? Can the same be said about Islam?
I know a ton of friendly, peaceful, loving muslims. It's not the people I take issue with. It's the religion. It is deceptive and brutal. It is not the religion of peace no matter what you say.
Look into it, that's all I ask. Make your own conclusions.
Finally, what Cain said is a bit over the top and he probably shouldn't have said it. I was just trying to give the counter point as to you all really don't know what he may have meant.

Yeah, you and I will probably always disagree. But I can see your point, and I can see how Islam can seem as dangerous by some.

I agree on your point with the Norway killer. He was not a true Christian, the way that I understand Christianity.

You're right though, we don't know EXACTLY what Cain meant, just like he doesn't EXACTLY know that most US Muslims are extremists. I'm not saying this as a Cain hater, but do you think he may be feeling as if he made a mistake with his foray into the political world? He seems TOTALLY uncomfortable now that he's being taken seriously.

Star_Cards
11-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Like Jews are swine...

good point... the definition of extreme is important to know. I guess I need to know more really. Does he mean extreme being terroristic or just extreme in the following of their religion. I find that it's pretty typical for any religious people to be rather extreme in their beliefs no matter what they are. Heck even some no religious people could be called extreme. However lately the term extremist when it deals with muslims tends to be used in a manner of violence or that of people terrorist like.

Star_Cards
11-15-2011, 02:58 PM

well said.

sanfran22
11-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Yeah, you and I will probably always disagree. But I can see your point, and I can see how Islam can seem as dangerous by some.

I agree on your point with the Norway killer. He was not a true Christian, the way that I understand Christianity.

You're right though, we don't know EXACTLY what Cain meant, just like he doesn't EXACTLY know that most US Muslims are extremists. I'm not saying this as a Cain hater, but do you think he may be feeling as if he made a mistake with his foray into the political world? He seems TOTALLY uncomfortable now that he's being taken seriously.

Yes, I've seen where he is becoming uncomfortable with the scrutiny. To be expected when you run for public office though.

mrveggieman
11-15-2011, 03:06 PM
This doesn't even deserve a response.

The fact that you would take the time to post that is all that I need. :winking0071:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5xZKszXMQ

tsjct
11-15-2011, 03:19 PM
RUN CAIN RUN!! The LIBERAL LEFT are just afraid of a Black Conservative. The ones who do not want him are the ones on the GOVERNMENT HANDOUT. If you want bigger government vote Barrack Hussein Obama and if you want less government vote Republican no matter the candidate.

Star_Cards
11-15-2011, 03:23 PM
RUN CAIN RUN!! The LIBERAL LEFT are just afraid of a Black Conservative. The ones who do not want him are the ones on the GOVERNMENT HANDOUT. If you want bigger government vote Barrack Hussein Obama and if you want less government vote Republican no matter the candidate.

lol @ adding Obama's middle name. Didn't know that was still used, but gave a a nice laugh.

by the way, most politicians want fairly large governments. that's how they keep the flow of tax payer money coming their way.

I'm curious to hear your takes on the topic at hand.

pghin08
11-15-2011, 03:23 PM

I'm not on the government handout, and I don't want Cain as my President. I don't think we're afraid of a black conservative though.

I really don't think the Republicans will be for smaller government though. Heck, the last Republican administration essentially wrote Wall Street the biggest welfare check ever written.

duane1969
11-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Did anybody even read the whole article?

Asked if he thought this individual — whom Cain would only identify as “a very prominent voice in the Muslim community” — was right, Cain said that although he found it hard to believe, ultimately he trusted his adviser.

“Yes, because of the respect that I have for this individual. Because when he told me this, he said he wouldn’t want to be quoted or identified as having said that,” Cain said.

He said that he trust the advice that he was given. He never expressed that this was his own personal self-arrived point-of-view.

Also, as sanfran22 pointed out, extremism can have many forms. Add since the term "majority" means more than 50% then the question is whether or not you think at least half of American Muslims have some form of extreme ideas. If you answer yes then you agree with Cain.

I also think it is a joke that many of you who are hating on Cain for his "bigotry" have made much more offensive and insulting comments and generalizations about Christians in this very forum.

habsheaven
11-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Did anybody even read the whole article?

He said that he trust the advice that he was given. He never expressed that this was his own personal self-arrived point-of-view.

Also, as sanfran22 pointed out, extremism can have many forms. Add since the term "majority" means more than 50% then the question is whether or not you think at least half of American Muslims have some form of extreme ideas. If you answer yes then you agree with Cain.

I also think it is a joke that many of you who are hating on Cain for his "bigotry" have made much more offensive and insulting comments and generalizations about Christians in this very forum.

Yes I read the whole article.

As for your comments; In the article he clearly IMPLIES that he BELIEVES what this trusted individual has told him. As a true politician (which he claims he is not) he will never offer his definition of "extreme" in the context of what his trusted confidant told him. He simply throws out the comment to garner support from the Republican base (letting them believe he shares their opinion) and will quickly retreat from the comment (by minimizing his definition of extreme) when/if he ever has to answer to the moderate voters.

duane1969
11-15-2011, 08:02 PM
Yes I read the whole article.

As for your comments; In the article he clearly IMPLIES that he BELIEVES what this trusted individual has told him. As a true politician (which he claims he is not) he will never offer his definition of "extreme" in the context of what his trusted confidant told him. He simply throws out the comment to garner support from the Republican base (letting them believe he shares their opinion) and will quickly retreat from the comment (by minimizing his definition of extreme) when/if he ever has to answer to the moderate voters.

He doesn't imply anything. He says that he finds it hard to believe but that he trust his advisor.

In fact, the entire article is predicated on a lie. It is titled Cain: Majority of US Muslims share extremist views, but he did not say that. The first paragraph says: Herman Cain said that he believes a majority of American Muslims share extremist views , again a blatant lie. He does not say that.

That website is a far-left propaganda machine that paints everyone who doesn't proclaim their undying love of Muslims as an Islamaphobe. If they had any credibility left it went out the window with their blatant misrepresentation of what Cain said.

FoxNews is too biased to quote but this crap site is credible? Please.

sanfran22
11-15-2011, 10:00 PM
He doesn't imply anything. He says that he finds it hard to believe but that he trust his advisor.

In fact, the entire article is predicated on a lie. It is titled Cain: Majority of US Muslims share extremist views, but he did not say that. The first paragraph says: Herman Cain said that he believes a majority of American Muslims share extremist views , again a blatant lie. He does not say that.

That website is a far-left propaganda machine that paints everyone who doesn't proclaim their undying love of Muslims as an Islamaphobe. If they had any credibility left it went out the window with their blatant misrepresentation of what Cain said.

Thank you, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

habsheaven
11-15-2011, 10:11 PM
He doesn't imply anything. He says that he finds it hard to believe BUT that he trust his advisor.

Please explain what this particular phrase says to you. I am dieing to hear it. Nowhere does he say "I don't believe it." He CLEARY IMPLIES that he believes it. There is no other way to interpret that phrase and you know it.

duane1969
11-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Please explain what this particular phrase says to you. I am dieing to hear it. Nowhere does he say "I don't believe it." He CLEARY IMPLIES that he believes it. There is no other way to interpret that phrase and you know it.

What I mean is simple. When you are told something by someone who presumably knows more than you do about a situation then you accept their superior knowledge until you have proof otherwise.

Example: I am from WV, you are in Canada and I assume you have never been to WV. If I say to you "A majority of people in West Virginia are against wearing purple" then you have no choice but to accept that my claim is factual and unless you have proof otherwise then you have to lend credenence to the idea that I must be right.

If someone then ask you if you believe that most West Virginians are against wearing purple your logical response would be "It seems hard to believe, but Duane should know more than I do, so I have to assume that it is true."

This doesn't mean that your belief is that most West Virginians oppose purple, just that you accept that I know more than you and you accept my statement because of my presumably superior knowledge on the subject

Cain is simply accepting someone else's presumably superior knowldge. He said that it seemed hard to believe but he accepts the other person's statement because they are in a better position to know. You guys all argue that there is no way to know that a majority of Muslim Americans have extreme views. There is also no way to know that they do not. So we have to accept the presumably superior knowledge of this person who is in the Muslim American community.

habsheaven
11-15-2011, 11:04 PM
What I mean is simple. When you are told something by someone who presumably knows more than you do about a situation then you accept their superior knowledge until you have proof otherwise.

Example: I am from WV, you are in Canada and I assume you have never been to WV. If I say to you "A majority of people in West Virginia are against wearing purple" then you have no choice but to accept that my claim is factual and unless you have proof otherwise then you have to lend credenence to the idea that I must be right.

If someone then ask you if you believe that most West Virginians are against wearing purple your logical response would be "It seems hard to believe, but Duane should know more than I do, so I have to assume that it is true."

This doesn't mean that your belief is that most West Virginians oppose purple, just that you accept that I know more than you and you accept my statement because of my presumably superior knowledge on the subject

Cain is simply accepting someone else's presumably superior knowldge. He said that it seemed hard to believe but he accepts the other person's statement because they are in a better position to know. You guys all argue that there is no way to know that a majority of Muslim Americans have extreme views. There is also no way to know that they do not. So we have to accept the presumably superior knowledge of this person who is in the Muslim American community.

Huh?? I have a choice. I can say, "Duane is full of it." I can ask another WV their opinion on the subject. I certainly do not have to ASSUME you are right because you have a superior knowledge on the subject.

Cain said what he said, in the way he said it to appeal to the Republican base. If you re-read the article you will see his actual quote to the question begins with "Yes".

Asked if he thought this individual — whom Cain would only identify as “a very prominent voice in the Muslim community” — was right, Cain said that although he found it hard to believe, ultimately he trusted his adviser.
“Yes, because of the respect that I have for this individual. Because when he told me this, he said he wouldn’t want to be quoted or identified as having said that,” Cain said.

duane1969
11-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Huh?? I have a choice. I can say, "Duane is full of it." I can ask another WV their opinion on the subject. I certainly do not have to ASSUME you are right because you have a superior knowledge on the subject.

Cain said what he said, in the way he said it to appeal to the Republican base. If you re-read the article you will see his actual quote to the question begins with "Yes".

I read the entire article. Other than a few paragraphs to sensationalize this issue it was mostly useless dribble.

He said "Yes" but you are blatantly taking that out of context to fit your own need. You want to believe that he is anti-Muslim so you will believe it no matter what. There is no point in me addressing this issue any further because you will just pick out one other word and take it out of context and argue that it proves he is bigoted too.

Anyone that reads this article without anti-Republican bias can see what he is saying.

habsheaven
11-15-2011, 11:43 PM
I read the entire article. Other than a few paragraphs to sensationalize this issue it was mostly useless dribble.

He said "Yes" but you are blatantly taking that out of context to fit your own need. You want to believe that he is anti-Muslim so you will believe it no matter what. There is no point in me addressing this issue any further because you will just pick out one other word and take it out of context and argue that it proves he is bigoted too.

Anyone that reads this article without anti-Republican bias can see what he is saying.

I do not "want" him to be anything. I listen to what he says and judge accordingly. I edited my post to include the whole paragraph. I took nothing out of context.

If you look at all the posts in this thread, it is clear no one knows what he is saying. That was my whole point. Like most politicians, he speaks ambiguously so that his supports can interpret how they want, and his detractors cannot pin him to anything.

Since you are done addressing this issue I will end with this: You want to believe that he is NOT anti-Muslim so you will believe it no matter what.

duane1969
11-15-2011, 11:48 PM
I do not "want" him to be anything. I listen to what he says and judge accordingly. I edited my post to include the whole paragraph. I took nothing out of context.

If you look at all the posts in this thread, it is clear no one knows what he is saying. That was my whole point. Like most politicians, he speaks ambiguously so that his supports can interpret how they want, and his detractors cannot pin him to anything.

Since you are done addressing this issue I will end with this: You want to believe that he is NOT anti-Muslim so you will believe it no matter what.

If he made an anti-Muslim statement in the interview I would believe it. He said he "finds it hard to believe". I take that at face value. I do not try to interpret.

habsheaven
11-15-2011, 11:56 PM
If he made an anti-Muslim statement in the interview I would believe it. He said he "finds it hard to believe". I take that at face value. I do not try to interpret.

I thought you were done?

Now you are taking his comments out of context. He said more than that. You do not try to interpret because you know exactly what he was saying and doing. If not for your bias, you would admit it. You are fooling no one, not even yourself.

duane1969
11-16-2011, 12:14 AM
I thought you were done?

Now you are taking his comments out of context. He said more than that. You do not try to interpret because you know exactly what he was saying and doing. If not for your bias, you would admit it. You are fooling no one, not even yourself.

I am not biased. I see it the same no matter what. Politicians accept the advice of advisors all the time without being crucified over it. Cain is not immune to it. If I felt like wasting some time I am sure I could find numerous instances where Democrats willingly accepted questionable advice from an advisor, but I am sure that wouldn't be relevant, right?

Because Cain received some questionable advice and accepted it at face value doesn't make him unique or an unequivocal subscriber to that advice, it makes him a politician.

mrveggieman
11-16-2011, 10:26 AM

C'mon Duane come at us with a better argument than that. If I were to talk to the gran wizzard of the klan with him being white an all and him having knowledge of what is like to be white would it be ok for me to believe and say that all white people hate blacks and jews because of my conversation with the grand wizard? If I have a conversation with michael vick about dog fighting would I be wrong for saying that all football players are involved in fighting and killing dogs? Herman Cain is a complete idiot for even suggesting what he said and has no business in anywhere near the whitehouse. You know it and I know it.

duane1969
11-16-2011, 11:24 AM
C'mon Duane come at us with a better argument than that. If I were to talk to the gran wizzard of the klan with him being white an all and him having knowledge of what is like to be white would it be ok for me to believe and say that all white people hate blacks and jews because of my conversation with the grand wizard? If I have a conversation with michael vick about dog fighting would I be wrong for saying that all football players are involved in fighting and killing dogs? Herman Cain is a complete idiot for even suggesting what he said and has no business in anywhere near the whitehouse. You know it and I know it.

You are comparing two entirely different thing. It isn't to hard to know if all white people hate blacks or not, Obama wouldn't be president if they did. It also would be pretty easy to find out if all football players are dog fighters because they would be getting arrested for it.

I am assuming Cain doesn't know many in the American Muslim community and is accepting the advice of someone who does.

And I repeat. He said he finds it hard to believe but accepts the advice of someone who he believes has superior knowledge. That is in no way evidence that his core belief is that a majority of Muslims are extremist.

The simple fact is that you guys want to believe it. Some far-left trash website prints blatant lies and you guys swallow it whole without a second thought. That is your problem. The fact is that this hurts him none. You were never going to vote for him anyway because as far as you are concerned this black conservative is an...how did you put it? Uncle Tom? He never had your vote and even if you thought he was pro-Muslim he wouldn't get your vote, so it is moot.

All this is is misdirection. Your candidate can not be presented as the better candidate because he has failed at everything he promised he would do. Your only option is to try and paint his opponents as less desirable than your undesirable candidate. Typical liberal rhetoric.

mrveggieman
11-16-2011, 11:32 AM
You are comparing two entirely different thing. It isn't to hard to know if all white people hate blacks or not, Obama wouldn't be president if they did. It also would be pretty easy to find out if all football players are dog fighters because they would be getting arrested for it.

I am assuming Cain doesn't know many in the American Muslim community and is accepting the advice of someone who does.

And I repeat. He said he finds it hard to believe but accepts the advice of someone who he believes has superior knowledge. That is in no way evidence that his core belief is that a majority of Muslims are extremist.

The simple fact is that you guys want to believe it. Some far-left trash website prints blatant lies and you guys swallow it whole without a second thought. That is your problem. The fact is that this hurts him none. You were never going to vote for him anyway because as far as you are concerned this black conservative is an...how did you put it? Uncle Tom? He never had your vote and even if you thought he was pro-Muslim he wouldn't get your vote, so it is moot.

All this is is misdirection. Your candidate can not be presented as the better candidate because he has failed at everything he promised he would do. Your only option is to try and paint his opponents as less desirable than your undesirable candidate. Typical liberal rhetoric.

Cain would have more credibility if he indentified this mysterious person who is giving him advice. Can I go out and say that everyone in the west coast hates muslims because some mysterious person in california which I refuse to identify tells me? I can say that since I have never been to cali and this person lives there he must be an expert on all things concerning the west coast. Also if most muslims over here were extremists there would be more terrorist acts commited by so called muslims. Cain hates muslims and isn't even man enough to admit it so he says his mysterious muslim friend told him that most muslims in the states share the same extreme views. Yeah right. Cain is looking more and more like a clown each day and anyone who gives him a second thought is a clown in my book as well.

sanfran22
11-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Cain would have more credibility if he indentified this mysterious person who is giving him advice. Can I go out and say that everyone in the west coast hates muslims because some mysterious person in california which I refuse to identify tells me? I can say that since I have never been to cali and this person lives there he must be an expert on all things concerning the west coast. Also if most muslims over here were extremists there would be more terrorist acts commited by so called muslims. Cain hates muslims and isn't even man enough to admit it so he says his mysterious muslim friend told him that most muslims in the states share the same extreme views. Yeah right. Cain is looking more and more like a clown each day and anyone who gives him a second thought is a clown in my book as well.

If you would just read and suspend your hate and bias for just one second you'd do us all a favor.

duane1969
11-16-2011, 12:08 PM

Obviously the person requsted to not be quoted because they fear for their safety. News reporters protect the identity of their sources all the time. There is no reason why this person should have to be "outed" and risk their life to provide proof for a bunch of people who are not going to vote for Cain anyway.

Your opinion that terrorism is the only form of Islamic extremism is very narrow-minded. That is unless you think honor-killing your children and treating women as property are perfectly fine and not extreme.

If being a Cain supporter means being a clown then I am fine with being a clown. I would rather support a clown than the great deceiver/epic failure currently sitting in the Oval Office.

mrveggieman
11-16-2011, 12:12 PM
If you would just read and suspend your hate and bias for just one second you'd do us all a favor.

Someone needs to take their own advice. :winking0071:

mrveggieman
11-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Obviously the person requsted to not be quoted because they fear for their safety. News reporters protect the identity of their sources all the time. There is no reason why this person should have to be "outed" and risk their life to provide proof for a bunch of people who are not going to vote for Cain anyway.

Your opinion that terrorism is the only form of Islamic extremism is very narrow-minded. That is unless you think honor-killing your children and treating women as property are perfectly fine and not extreme.

If being a Cain supporter means being a clown then I am fine with being a clown. I would rather support a clown than the great deceiver/epic failure currently sitting in the Oval Office.

So let me get this straight. We are supposed to take herman cain's word that some hardcore muslim who is an expert an islam tells cain that the majority of muslims in the states share extreme views (even though is is impossible to know what every muslim in the states thinks) but he is too cowardly to come out man up and sand behind what he says. Yeah right. Cain has no credibility whatsoever and should go away.

lloydr04
11-16-2011, 12:23 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/2pq9a0x.gif