PDA

View Full Version : House approves concealed firearm permit bill

mrveggieman
11-17-2011, 04:53 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/16/house-to-vote-on-concealed-firearm-permit-bill/

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. -2nd amendment to the United States Consitution

tutall
11-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Honestly... i could care less either way on this one... I do have my license but rarely carry during the normal day. I do however think an armed society that is trained in how to handle firearms is a much safer society than one that carries untrained.

duane1969
11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Considering most states already have concealed weapons permits this is too little, too late.

All this will allow is interstate travel with a concealed weapon. Again, most states honor concealed weapon permits from other states. If memory serves me correctly a WV permit is good in every east coast state from PA to Florida except for Georgia. If I am driving to Florida all I have to do is lock my handgun in my travel safe while I drive thru Georgia and I will be fine.

mrveggieman
11-18-2011, 12:22 PM
honestly... I could care less either way on this one... I do have my license but rarely carry during the normal day. I do however think an armed society that is trained in how to handle firearms is a much safer society than one that carries untrained.

+1