PDA

View Full Version : Cain is DONE!

andrewhoya
12-03-2011, 02:26 PM
http://hosted2.ap.org/PAERI/APOdd/Article_2011-12-03-Cain/id-af48153a6b284adb93868de06470eaef

"I am suspending my presidential campaign because of the continued distractions and the continued hurt caused on me and my family," Cain told several hundred supporters gathered at what was to have been the opening of his national campaign headquarters.

:cheer2:

jimstone
12-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Thank God, last thing we need is a CEO running this country.

meuandthelot
12-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Thank you for the 10's of millions in donations.

tsjct
12-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Its Sad our LIBERAL media slams ONLY conservatives. I have never seen a LIBERAL Demoncrat get near this much publicity for the scandals they were involved in. I am glad for his sake he is done also. I hope he NEVER gives another DIME to another person. Take his Millions and KEEP it for himself. Whenever there is a DEMONCRAT in office I WILL NEVER donate a dime to any organization as the Government takes enough while they are in office. I just pray we get a Conservative back in office before this Country looks like Greece, UK, Italy, or or god forbid Egypt and Syria. "I will keep my GOD, GUNS, and MONEY you can keep the CHANGE"

Rockman
12-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Double post

Rockman
12-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Its Sad our LIBERAL media slams ONLY conservatives. I have never seen a LIBERAL Demoncrat get near this much publicity for the scandals they were involved in. I am glad for his sake he is done also. I hope he NEVER gives another DIME to another person. Take his Millions and KEEP it for himself. Whenever there is a DEMONCRAT in office I WILL NEVER donate a dime to any organization as the Government takes enough while they are in office. I just pray we get a Conservative back in office before this Country looks like Greece, UK, Italy, or or god forbid Egypt and Syria. "I will keep my GOD, GUNS, and MONEY you can keep the CHANGE"

REALLY? That's a JOKE right?

tsjct
12-03-2011, 03:21 PM
REALLY? That's a JOKE right?

No, it's a FACT not a joke!!

freethrowtommy
12-03-2011, 05:18 PM

So I guess Bill Clinton actually going on trial for impeachment for a hummer in the Oval Office wasn't enough for you?

It was Cain's choice to give up... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you are running for president, you are going to get EVERYTHING dug up. Heck, John Edwards was thrown to the wolves a few years ago for cheating on his wife... if you missed that coverage, you must have been under a rock.

You and your "liberal media" is a joke...

ensbergcollector
12-03-2011, 05:24 PM
So I guess Bill Clinton actually going on trial for impeachment for a hummer in the Oval Office wasn't enough for you?

It was Cain's choice to give up... if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you are running for president, you are going to get EVERYTHING dug up. Heck, John Edwards was thrown to the wolves a few years ago for cheating on his wife... if you missed that coverage, you must have been under a rock.

how old were you when clinton went on trial? he went on trial for lying under oath. if anything, he grew more popular with a large number of people for his "acts" in the oval office because it made him more like the "common man." his popularity in 18-25's skyrocketed.

sanfran22
12-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Thank God, last thing we need is a CEO running this country.
Lol, yep. Community organizers are the way to go......:love0030:

habsheaven
12-03-2011, 06:32 PM
how old were you when clinton went on trial? he went on trial for lying under oath. if anything, he grew more popular with a large number of people for his "acts" in the oval office because it made him more like the "common man." his popularity in 18-25's skyrocketed.

And what was he lying under oath about?

Cain was a joke anyway. He didn't have a snowball's chance in ... of winning.

freethrowtommy
12-03-2011, 08:34 PM

He was asking about scandals that liberals were involved in... was it not a scandal? The question wasn't if his popularity was affected...

tsjct
12-03-2011, 08:35 PM

If you are saying the Media (Besides Fox News) is Not Liberal you are the one under a ROCK. They have nothing but praise for the WORST President in History who is in office now. You must be like chris mathews and Get that funny feeling run up your leg when you see him. You are wearing blinders or just to LIBERAL yourself to see the media spin. I actually hope Barack Husein Obama gets another term as MY GOLD AND SILVER will continue to rise as the dollar will continue to Fall. Like i said i will Keep My God, My Guns, My MONEY, and you liberals can keep the CHANGE.

freethrowtommy
12-03-2011, 08:38 PM
If you are saying the Media (Besides Fox News) is Not Liberal you are the one under a ROCK. They have nothing but praise for the WORST President in History who is in office now. You must be like chris mathews and Get that funny feeling run up your leg when you see him. You are wearing blinders or just to LIBERAL yourself to see the media spin. I actually hope Barack Husein Obama gets another term as MY GOLD AND SILVER will continue to rise as the dollar will continue to Fall. Like i said i will Keep My God, My Guns, My MONEY, and you liberals can keep the CHANGE.

Do you consider Fox to be a balanced news source? And I am not sure where you get off telling me that I get a "funny feeling" for Chris Matthews... that is kind of weird, dude.

If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then ... we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
- John F. Kennedy

tsjct
12-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Do you consider Fox to be a balanced news source?

1000 Times more balanced than any other on the air now. I cant watch the other news channels as i want to shoot myself with the Liberal Bias crap they spew. Just like this March on Wall street crap. Where are all the stories of the Drugs, Sex in the park, Rapes, Etc. YOU NEVER hear of it. You only hear how great it is. I am saying no other news channel on tv is more fair and balanced than Fox News.

freethrowtommy
12-03-2011, 08:44 PM
1000 Times more balanced than any other on the air now. I cant watch the other news channels as i want to shoot myself with the Liberal Bias crap they spew. Just like this March on Wall street crap. Where are all the stories of the Drugs, Sex in the park, Rapes, Etc. YOU NEVER hear of it. You only hear how great it is. I am saying no other news channel on tv is more fair and balanced than Fox News.

Haha... you are funny. I like this guy...

tsjct
12-03-2011, 08:46 PM

I like you to we just have a difference in opinion which is ok. Thats what makes america great.

tsjct
12-03-2011, 08:49 PM

here is one link but i guess ABC, NBC, CBS, Did not want to cover it.
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/31/sexual-assaults-continue-to-plague-occupy-protests/

marekschwarz33
12-03-2011, 08:50 PM

Does not liking Fox News make me a liberal?
It would be exteremely difficult to find an unbiased news source. Each caters to a specific demographic of viewers. Fox News is biased. Just like MSNBC, CNN, etc are biased.

As for Cain, never was a fan of him.

freethrowtommy
12-03-2011, 08:52 PM
here is one link but i guess ABC, NBC, CBS, Did not want to cover it.
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/31/sexual-assaults-continue-to-plague-occupy-protests/

ABC: http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assaults-occupy-wall-street-camps/story?id=14873014#.TtrRnvKNNBk

tsjct
12-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Does not liking Fox News make me a liberal?
It would be exteremely difficult to find an unbiased news source. Each caters to a specific demographic of viewers. Fox News is biased. Just like MSNBC, CNN, etc are biased.

As for Cain, never was a fan of him.

No! I never said that!! I was asked if fox news was fair and balanced and i said yes. Fox News has alot of Liberal people on it. I Like Bob Beckel and he is a Total Liberal.

habsheaven
12-03-2011, 08:58 PM
No! I never said that!! I was asked if fox news was fair and balanced and i said yes. Fox News has alot of Liberal people on it. I Like Bob Beckel and he is a Total Liberal.

Forget the liberals, with opinions like this I think you just lost all your credibility with the right-wingers too.:basket:

freethrowtommy
12-03-2011, 09:03 PM

Listen, I realize that MSNBC is a liberal network, no doubt about that.

But for you to not acknowledge Fox News as the heavy conservative network shows you are just a tad bit out of touch.

Fox and MSNBC are like counterbalances to one another...

tsjct
12-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Forget the liberals, with opinions like this I think you just lost all your credibility with the right-wingers too.:basket:

LOL!! Go join the walk on wall street and your liberal buddies. You just told us what you are. You probably just want a hand out also. One thing about me is MY NAME goes on the Bottom right side of pay checks and not the Upper Middle.

tsjct
12-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Listen, I realize that MSNBC is a liberal network, no doubt about that.

But for you to not acknowledge Fox News as the heavy conservative network shows you are just a tad bit out of touch.

Fox and MSNBC are like counterbalances to one another...

I will say it is the ONLY place on TV you can get a Conservative point of View yes. Name another station that has a conservative. I would call myself an Independent but can not watch the garbage CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, etc put on TV each night.

habsheaven
12-03-2011, 09:25 PM
LOL!! Go join the walk on wall street and your liberal buddies. You just told us what you are. You probably just want a hand out also. One thing about me is MY NAME goes on the Bottom right side of pay checks and not the Upper Middle.

Huh?? Who are us? What are you trying to say? You do not work for your money? If you didn't notice, the people you are bad-mouthing (talking about the Upper Middle) are earning pay checks (your words). You must be a joy to work for. LMAO.

tsjct
12-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Huh?? Who are us? What are you trying to say? You do not work for your money? If you didn't notice, the people you are bad-mouthing (talking about the Upper Middle) are earning pay checks (your words). You must be a joy to work for. LMAO.

UPPER MIDDLE OF THE PAYCHECK!!! That means i own the business as my name is on the bottom right. Man some people. Upper middle LOL :rolleyes:

freethrowtommy
12-03-2011, 09:33 PM
I will say it is the ONLY place on TV you can get a Conservative point of View yes. Name another station that has a conservative. I would call myself an Independent but can not watch the garbage CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, etc put on TV each night.

But you can watch the garbage that Fox puts on at night? To me, there isn't a single news network you listed plus Fox that is worth anything.

habsheaven
12-03-2011, 09:35 PM
UPPER MIDDLE OF THE PAYCHECK!!! That means i own the business as my name is on the bottom right. Man some people. Upper middle LOL :rolleyes:

You and Fox news are apparently made for each other. If your name is on the bottom right of the check, that means someone else is the PAYEE on the pay check. For some reason, you seem to think that it is bad to be the PAYEE of a pay check. If you are going to be sticking around, try making some sense.

tsjct
12-03-2011, 09:51 PM
You and Fox news are apparently made for each other. If your name is on the bottom right of the check, that means someone else is the PAYEE on the pay check. For some reason, you seem to think that it is bad to be the PAYEE of a pay check. If you are going to be sticking around, try making some sense.

What the heck are you talking about??? You are not making sense. I Sign MY EMPLOYEES checks on the BOTTOM RIGHT. The employee name goes in the Upper Middle of the check. I can see you have not gotten a paycheck in quite some time. :smash:

habsheaven
12-03-2011, 10:33 PM
In your attempt to impress me by telling me where your name goes on a cheque you compared it to the payee of the cheque. In other words, you are somehow better than the people earning the cheque. I guess that shouldn't be unexpected judging from your comments here. That is all I was trying to get across to you. Did that explain it for you? Or do I have to get one of your employees to decipher it for you? As for the rest of your idiotic comments. I'm the CFO of a real estate company. I sign about 150 paycheques a month. I have no use for the OWS people, have never taken a handout and can't forsee ever needing to. You must be a great guy to work for seeing how good you are at judging people.

Edit: I should clarify, that last comment was sarcism in case you didn't get it.

tsjct
12-03-2011, 10:41 PM
In your attempt to impress me by telling me where your name goes on a cheque you compared it to the payee of the cheque. In other words, you are somehow better than the people earning the cheque. I guess that shouldn't be unexpected judging from your comments here. That is all I was trying to get across to you. Did that explain it for you? Or do I have to get one of your employees to decipher it for you? As for the rest of your idiotic comments. I'm the CFO of a real estate company. I sign about 150 paycheques a month. I have no use for the OWS people, have never taken a handout and can't forsee ever needing to. You must be a great guy to work for seeing how good you are at judging people.

Edit: I should clarify, that last comment was sarcism in case you didn't get it.

My employees think so and that's all that matters. I am missing the Cowboys beat the Sooners messing with this conversation. I guess we can agree to disagree. Have a good one.

Star_Cards
12-04-2011, 06:32 PM

are you kidding? ever hear of bill clinton or john edwards just to name a few.

add Anthony Wiener and Marion Barry as a few more famous scandals I thought of.

Star_Cards
12-04-2011, 06:36 PM

true, clinton didn't go on trial for his scandal, but tsjct is talking about the media. Clinton definitely was definitely a topic by the media that tsjct says doesn't bring up liberal politicians scandals. His claim simply isn't true.

John Edwards' career was ended by his scandals that the media discussed quite often.

mrveggieman
12-05-2011, 09:12 AM
My employees think so and that's all that matters. I am missing the Cowboys beat the Sooners messing with this conversation. I guess we can agree to disagree. Have a good one.

It's looks one of our more conservative buddies has just taken his ball and went home.

duane1969
12-05-2011, 09:32 AM
are you kidding? ever hear of bill clinton or john edwards just to name a few.

add Anthony Wiener and Marion Barry as a few more famous scandals I thought of.

Admittedly they did cover those stories, but many of the liberal news agencies wait until the last minute to run those types of stories. By the same measure they are the first to run with a story about a conservative.

Watch FoxNews and see what their top 3 or 4 "anti-liberal" stories are and then flip over to MSNBC and see if they even mention those stories. They probably will not.

It's looks one of our more conservative buddies has just taken his ball and went home.

Don't worry, I am still here. :basket:

sanfran22
12-05-2011, 10:02 AM

Yeah, I'm still here as well, much to your chagrin I imagine....:winking0071:

pghin08
12-05-2011, 10:23 AM

First off, this is my favorite phrase ever. You know Obama:

A. Hasn't taken away your freedom of religion
B. Hasn't taken away your guns.
C. And has actually CUT your taxes?

And...uh...where you around for, you know, the whole Bill Clinton thing, or the whole John Edwards debacle? Guess not.

mrveggieman
12-05-2011, 10:29 AM

And...uh...where you around for, you know, the whole Bill Clinton thing, or the whole John Edwards debacle? Guess not.

Church!! :love0030:

sanfran22
12-05-2011, 10:38 AM

He's been know to try......
http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

pghin08
12-05-2011, 10:54 AM
He's been know to try......
http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

I see nothing wrong with any of those positions. It's not that he wants to "take away your guns". If you aren't a ridiculous whack job, you can have guns. He just wants stricter background checks. I don't see anything wrong with that. And as for the ban on assault rifles, that's fine too. I don't think the founding fathers could predict things like AK-47s when they were writing the Constitution.

sanfran22
12-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I see nothing wrong with any of those positions. It's not that he wants to "take away your guns". If you aren't a ridiculous whack job, you can have guns. He just wants stricter background checks. I don't see anything wrong with that. And as for the ban on assault rifles, that's fine too. I don't think the founding fathers could predict things like AK-47s when they were writing the Constitution.

The home invasion thing is dumb, he contradicts himself on the dc ban and look up the definition of assault rifles. You can't own an old british gun in places...

pghin08
12-05-2011, 11:08 AM
The home invasion thing is dumb, he contradicts himself on the dc ban and look up the definition of assault rifles. You can't own an old british gun in places...

Yes, that particular stipulation is idiotic, but that doesn't change the overarching theme that strict background checks aren't a bad thing. It's as if when you were taking your drivers' test, that you just started the car, and the guy said "OK, you pass". It just doesn't work that way, if you've proven that you aren't responsible enough to own a gun, that's it, you're done!

And again, still doesn't change the fact that there have been no significant federal gun laws passed during the Obama administration. That particular phrase is stupid and ill-informed.

sanfran22
12-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Yes, that particular stipulation is idiotic, but that doesn't change the overarching theme that strict background checks aren't a bad thing. It's as if when you were taking your drivers' test, that you just started the car, and the guy said "OK, you pass". It just doesn't work that way, if you've proven that you aren't responsible enough to own a gun, that's it, you're done!

And again, still doesn't change the fact that there have been no significant federal gun laws passed during the Obama administration. That particular phrase is stupid and ill-informed.

I have no problem with checks. That's not the issue. The issue is Obama has shown by his record he disproves of guns and restricts whenever possible.
It's not realistic at this time for him to ban all guns, but if he could, would he? I don't read into that phrase as he is banning all guns. I see it as he is tightening the noose as much as he possibly can.

pghin08
12-05-2011, 11:51 AM
I have no problem with checks. That's not the issue. The issue is Obama has shown by his record he disproves of guns and restricts whenever possible.
It's not realistic at this time for him to ban all guns, but if he could, would he? I don't read into that phrase as he is banning all guns. I see it as he is tightening the noose as much as he possibly can.

This is what I hear ALL the time when it comes to Democrats. No, he probably wouldn't. Things like that are just ridiculous assumptions. That's like me saying, "oh, well there've been a lot of private plane crashes recently, maybe the test to get a pilot's license should be a bit more strict". To which someone would respond "You must want to eliminate all planes and bankrupt the industry." No, I don't. I just want those who fly planes to prove that they can do so in a responsible manner. That's the same thing with guns. I'm a pretty liberal guy, and I would never want to take people's guns away.

sanfran22
12-05-2011, 11:57 AM
This is what I hear ALL the time when it comes to Democrats. No, he probably wouldn't. Things like that are just ridiculous assumptions. That's like me saying, "oh, well there've been a lot of private plane crashes recently, maybe the test to get a pilot's license should be a bit more strict". To which someone would respond "You must want to eliminate all planes and bankrupt the industry." No, I don't. I just want those who fly planes to prove that they can do so in a responsible manner. That's the same thing with guns. I'm a pretty liberal guy, and I would never want to take people's guns away.

It's not a stretch with regards to Obama considering his record and he does come from the city that banned guns. He hasn't done anything to overturn that and voted alongside with it on other issues.

texansrangerfan73
12-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Cain is DONE..........http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii298/eddie-haskell/applauding.gif

duane1969
12-05-2011, 12:03 PM
I agree with stricter background checks, within reason. <br />
<br />
For example. An FBI background check on me reveals a charge (that was dropped) with the word terroristic in it. The exact charge is...

pghin08
12-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I agree that the bolded part is stupid. There's no way that should be illegal. But again, none of this changes the fact that Mr. O has not and will not just ban guns. I never understood why...

duane1969
12-05-2011, 12:20 PM
I agree that the bolded part is stupid. There's no way that should be illegal. But again, none of this changes the fact that Mr. O has not and will not just ban guns. I never understood why conservatives were always so apocalyptic on this. Most Dems totally support the second amendment.

I think it is more of a fear of "give an inch, lose a mile" type of situation. Gun rights folks tend to oppose any new gun laws for fear that it is just a step in the direction of an eventual ban.

And it isn't a conservative thing either. I know lots of liberal gun owners who adamantly oppose any gun laws. I knew a retired Gunny Sgt. that HATED George W. but would fight you tooth and nail if you mentioned taking his guns.

pghin08
12-05-2011, 12:31 PM
I think it is more of a fear of "give an inch, lose a mile" type of situation. Gun rights folks tend to oppose any new gun laws for fear that it is just a step in the direction of an eventual ban.

And it isn't a conservative thing either. I know lots of liberal gun owners who adamantly oppose any gun laws. I knew a retired Gunny Sgt. that HATED George W. but would fight you tooth and nail if you mentioned taking his guns.

I agree with you, but that's the way it's spun. If you went solely off what the republican candidates say, you would think all liberals want to do is ban the second amendment, which is totally insane.

ensbergcollector
12-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Anytime gun laws come up there are very strong emotions attached to it. I remember when they passed a law in the early nineties. All you saw on commercials were mac-10's and other submachine type weapons. The law was asking people to ban the production of these types of guns for private use. Of course it passed. But the bill also included any clip for a gun over 10 bullets and a number of other things that were slipped in. I know pro-gun people who felt taken because they didn't think they needed to read all the details. As such, many have taken a stance of being against anything that is a gun based law.

duane1969
12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
I agree with you, but that's the way it's spun. If you went solely off what the republican candidates say, you would think all liberals want to do is ban the second amendment, which is totally insane.

By the same meausure, if you hear a politician pushing for new or stricter gun laws you can bet your last dollar that it is going to be a Dem and almost always be correct. I think this is where what you are talking about comes from.

Do all Dems want to ban guns? No. If someone wants to ban guns will it be a Dem? Almost always, Yes.

tsjct
12-05-2011, 12:40 PM
GUNS! Barak Husein OBAMA loves to sell them to Mexican cartels to kill our own police but hates for the law abiding American to have them. I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I FEAR MY GOVERNMENT. Not seeing much coverage on the LIBERAL mainstream media about this are you.

tsjct
12-05-2011, 12:43 PM
And while i am on a roll ill say this also. You can pick out a LIBERAL card collectors on here pretty easy also. They want you GIVE them top dollar for the cards they have for sale and want you to GIVE your cards to them for pennies on the dollar. GOES HAND IN HAND I GUESS.

habsheaven
12-05-2011, 12:45 PM
tsjct - how would you know what coverage is like on the MSM channels? You have already stated you cannot watch them. Keep trying though. That's what counts. lol

pghin08
12-05-2011, 12:54 PM
And while i am on a roll ill say this also. You can pick out a LIBERAL card collectors on here pretty easy also. They want you GIVE them top dollar for the cards they have for sale and want you to GIVE your cards to them for pennies on the dollar. GOES HAND IN HAND I GUESS.

I'm liberal. I don't lowball people, and I usually offer my cards below eBay. Pretty sure politics has nothing to do with card collecting. And truly, how many people on here do you ask about their political views prior to trading?

Edit: The bumper sticker in your avatar is really funny.

tsjct
12-05-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm liberal. I don't lowball people, and I usually offer my cards below eBay. Pretty sure politics has nothing to do with card collecting. And truly, how many people on here do you ask about their political views prior to trading?

Edit: The bumper sticker in your avatar is really funny.

It was giving a hard time to liberals and having fun. I really do not care on political beliefs when it comes to BST of cards.

texansrangerfan73
12-05-2011, 03:22 PM
GUNS! Barak Husein OBAMA loves to sell them to Mexican cartels to kill our own police but hates for the law abiding American to have them. I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I FEAR MY GOVERNMENT. Not seeing much coverage on the LIBERAL mainstream media about this are you.

I totally agree with this. Yes the Fast & Furious operation backfired on em. I'm right in middle of the action as I live on the Southern tip Tex-Nex border.

gatorboymike
12-05-2011, 04:24 PM
I would bring up the elephant in the room, were the room not already full of elephants. Oh yes. I went there. Taste the wrath of my double metaphor wordplay, infidels.