PDA

View Full Version : Mitch "Wild Thing" Wiliams

harley2001
12-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Got these at a outlet center in my area with my kids on 12/3.
He was cool with my kids asking how they were doing.

LeicesterBladex
12-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Turned out sweet mate, also glad to hear he's a decent guy

Also is it just the camera angle or has he put a lot of pudding on since his baseball days ?

harley2001
12-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Thanks! He is still in shape to play it looked like when he walked by us. I think it's just the way his jacket was & the way I took the pic!

Triple Peanut
12-09-2011, 01:03 PM
he was kinda cranky both times i've met him, he was one of my favorites as a kid too :(
glad he was cool to your kids tho. those are nice pics that they gave out, i expected some generic head shot with the store logo on it.

howiek
12-09-2011, 05:32 PM
he was kinda cranky both times i've met him, he was one of my favorites as a kid too :(
Cranky, Not suprised. I got him IP back in the day when he was the pitching coach for the Atlantic City Surf, a now defunct Indy team.
He signed my OMLB on the SS and then rub his thumb over the auto and smeared it. Then walked away with a smile on his face.
I'm very respectful to everyone I meet IP, never rude even if they are. But, why even bother signing if your just going to do that.
Oh, yeah. He has to sign. Its probably in some contract he signed with the Phillies. Or in my case with the Surf.