PDA

View Full Version : well i lost...need some help though ;)

bigpapi4153
12-07-2011, 04:29 PM
yup, missed the playoffs this year. finished 7-6 and just missed the cut-off. i was plagued with injury this year: schaub, mcfadden, F-jax, hillis, etc. Anyways, i'm making this post because i need some advice. I'm in a keeper league and we keep 3 players. here is my team:

stafford, hillis, helu, kevin smith, steve smith (CAR), colston, antonio gates, eagles D, nick novak, fred davis, earl bennett, F-Jax, Mcfadden, B-Marsh, deangelo, Panthers D.

As of right now i'm thinking my keepers will be F-Jax, Mcfadden, and Steve Smith. i think most people would agree with those keepers but let me know if anyone thinks otherwise for any reason and please let me know why.

ill listen to any and all advice! thanks for looking!!

HighEndHits
12-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Stafford is a must keep.

PDawson21
12-07-2011, 04:35 PM
If Miami goes after a QB...BMarsh could be a nice keeper.

bigpapi4153
12-07-2011, 04:50 PM
highend- stafford is definitely good but im not sure he is keeper status because i feel like its much harder to come across RBs and WRs and there are a lot more QBs that tend to go back into the draft

PDawson- i agree but unfortunately i can't afford to take that risk that the dolphins will actually do that :P

thanks guys

PDawson21
12-07-2011, 04:53 PM
very true....Mcfadden always has issues and can never stay healthy...same with stafford...probably whichever posiition is more coveted in your league (are people keeping more RB's or QB's) will answer that question for you as to which one you should keep

lamandmelz
12-07-2011, 11:31 PM
F Jax
McFadden
Stafford

I think you need to keep these 3

jaybird_1981
12-07-2011, 11:36 PM
F Jax
McFadden
Stafford

I think you need to keep these 3