PDA

View Full Version : Message from Iran: Tell America we love them

mrveggieman
12-13-2011, 11:58 AM
http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2011/12/12/message-from-iran-tell-all-americans-we-love-them/

AUTaxMan
12-13-2011, 12:12 PM
In related news:

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-army-declines-mps-hormuz-exercise-remarks-132115297.html

habsheaven
12-13-2011, 12:23 PM
In related news:

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-army-declines-mps-hormuz-exercise-remarks-132115297.html

I have no idea what this response is supposed to being saying. Care to enlighten us on why you posted it?

angel0430
12-13-2011, 01:18 PM
I have no idea what this response is supposed to being saying. Care to enlighten us on why you posted it?

This is just a guess but the first article talks about the love for americans expressed by iranians. The other eis about a possible conflict/provocation against amercican naval forces????

Star_Cards
12-13-2011, 01:48 PM
the girl who's in the front in that picture on the OPs link is attractive.

mrveggieman
12-13-2011, 01:50 PM
the girl who's in the front in that picture on the OPs link is attractive.

I was thinking the same thing. :winking0071:

duane1969
12-13-2011, 02:52 PM

If you take the time to read the article...

Iran's energy minister told Al Jazeera television last month that Tehran could use oil as a political tool in the event of any future conflict over its nuclear program.

Iran has warned it will respond to any attack by hitting Israel and U.S. interests in the Gulf and analysts say one way to retaliate would be to close the Strait of Hormuz.

So I believe the point is, beware that while one hand is outstretched in peace and love that the other hand is not slitting your throat.

Believing that Iran loves America is gullible. While there may be people within the country that love America or Americans, the leaders do not and have expressed their hate for America on many, many occasions.

habsheaven
12-13-2011, 02:59 PM
If you take the time to read the article...

So I believe the point is, beware that while one hand is outstretched in peace and love that the other hand is not slitting your throat.

Believing that Iran loves America is gullible. While there may be people within the country that love America or Americans, the leaders do not and have expressed their hate for America on many, many occasions.

I read both articles. This is exactly what the first article was getting at. What is the point of the second article? Posting the second article in response to the first article only proves that people do not understand the difference between a country's people and it's government. Those hands you speak of do not belong to the same body.

gatorboymike
12-13-2011, 03:43 PM
They love America the same way they love religious freedom and women's rights.

duane1969
12-13-2011, 05:45 PM
I read both articles. This is exactly what the first article was getting at. What is the point of the second article? Posting the second article in response to the first article only proves that people do not understand the difference between a country's people and it's government. Those hands you speak of do not belong to the same body.

The people may love us but it is niave to think that the people will be the ones making the decisions if relations break down. The government leaders have sent a clear message for many years that they consider America and Israel to be Public Enemy #1. The people can love us until their heads pop off, the governemt still wants to blow our heads off.

I appreciate the message from the poeple, but I have no intentions of taking my family there for vacation.