12-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Wow!!

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/crime/man-claims-to-be-jesus%2C-smashes-bus-window

duane1969
12-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Well, you guys asked for proof that he is real. :confused0024:

Star_Cards
12-14-2011, 02:07 PM
wait. I thought David Koresh was/is jesus?!?!

pghin08
12-14-2011, 02:18 PM
wait. I thought David Koresh was/is jesus?!?!

Branch Davidian slam!

mrveggieman
12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Branch Davidian slam!

What ever happened to the Branch Davadians. Did they all die out after Waco?

pghin08
12-14-2011, 04:01 PM
What ever happened to the Branch Davadians. Did they all die out after Waco?

No, from what I understand, there's been a massive problem with in-fighting, and they've almost factionalized against each other after the Waco debacle.

gatorboymike
12-14-2011, 04:27 PM
I would have believed he was Jesus if he had unleashed the ten plagues of Egypt upon the Republican National Convention.

mrveggieman
12-14-2011, 04:34 PM
I would have believed he was Jesus if he had unleashed the ten plagues of Egypt upon the Republican National Convention.

That still wouldn't have proved it to the republicans. They would have blamed Obama for it.

gatorboymike
12-14-2011, 04:40 PM
That still wouldn't have proved it to the republicans. They would have blamed Obama for it.

Right, because Jesus was all about letting the poor and sick die like dogs and laughing about it over expensive booze with his ultra-rich buddies and starting a new war every 4 years.

duane1969
12-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Right, because Jesus was all about letting the poor and sick die like dogs and laughing about it over expensive booze with his ultra-rich buddies and starting a new war every 4 years.

Yeah, because we all know how Jesus was a pot-smoking baby murderer who had to pull himself away from his gay lover to cash his welfare check on his way to protesting against people who actually have jobs.

gatorboymike
12-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Yeah, because we all know how Jesus was a pot-smoking baby murderer who had to pull himself away from his gay lover to cash his welfare check on his way to protesting against people who actually have jobs.

Well, I don't know about you, but if I saw a guy walking around claiming to be a god, I'd think he was on some kind of drugs. And if I'm not mistaken, according to the story, he spent most of his adult life just wandering around telling people he was a god and accepting handouts. With twelve men. And as for baby murdering...

"And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died."
- Exodus 12:29-30

"Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children."
- Isaiah 13:15-18

"Give them, O LORD–what will You give? Give them a miscarrying womb..."
- Hosea 9:14

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."
- Hosea 13:16

"At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah, attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women."
- II Kings 15:16

"Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."
- I Samuel 15:3

"Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."
- Psalms 137:8-9

duwal
12-14-2011, 07:00 PM
so this is what Tebow does on his days off????

duane1969
12-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Well, I don't know about you, but if I saw a guy walking around claiming to be a god, I'd think he was on some kind of drugs. And if I'm not mistaken, according to the story, he spent most of his adult life just wandering around telling people he was a god and accepting handouts. With twelve men. And as for baby murdering...

"And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died."
- Exodus 12:29-30

"Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children."
- Isaiah 13:15-18

"Give them, O LORD–what will You give? Give them a miscarrying womb..."
- Hosea 9:14

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."
- Hosea 13:16

"At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah, attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women."
- II Kings 15:16

"Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."
- I Samuel 15:3

"Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."
- Psalms 137:8-9

Seriously, at some point in time you need to get over it.

habsheaven
12-14-2011, 07:41 PM
How do we know that he is NOT Jesus?

gatorboymike
12-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Get over what?

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 08:32 AM
How do we know that he is NOT Jesus?

The burden of proof is on him.

habsheaven
12-15-2011, 10:55 AM
The burden of proof is on him.

I thought it was already established that proof is not necessary. Isn't it all about FAITH?

ensbergcollector
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
I thought it was already established that proof is not necessary. Isn't it all about FAITH?

i love how in a thread like this we can mock christianity and in a thread like 3 year old muslim taught to kill jewish people we can mock christianity.

man, glad to know we are all so accepting and open minded around here.

habsheaven
12-15-2011, 11:05 AM
i love how in a thread like this we can mock christianity and in a thread like 3 year old muslim taught to kill jewish people we can mock christianity.

man, glad to know we are all so accepting and open minded around here.

Who is mocking anything? Is belief in your religion about PROOF or FAITH? I am not the one claiming it. You are.

What will the next "coming of Christ" have to do to PROVE himself?

Star_Cards
12-15-2011, 11:45 AM
that is a good question?

gatorboymike
12-16-2011, 01:33 AM
[delete]