PDA

View Full Version : 3 year old muslim girl taught to kill infidels

mrveggieman
12-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Here's something that all of you muslim haters on here are going to love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU

AUTaxMan
12-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Nobody on here hates muslims (except for maybe GBM, because he hates everyone).

ensbergcollector
12-14-2011, 03:16 PM
muslim haters? really? you can post a video like this and still make snide comments? no one here is muslim hater. if we dare mention things like what we see in this video you make your smart eleck little comments about us hating everyone not like us, or being muslim haters. care to comment on the actual video instead of trying to attack anyone who dares not like what they see on this video?

mrveggieman
12-14-2011, 03:36 PM
muslim haters? really? you can post a video like this and still make snide comments? no one here is muslim hater. if we dare mention things like what we see in this video you make your smart eleck little comments about us hating everyone not like us, or being muslim haters. care to comment on the actual video instead of trying to attack anyone who dares not like what they see on this video?

I can't watch youtube videos on my job but I will take a look at it when I get home and give my thoughts. I'm interested in hearing your opinions on the video if you care to discuss.

Thanks.

ensbergcollector
12-14-2011, 04:15 PM
I can't watch youtube videos on my job but I will take a look at it when I get home and give my thoughts. I'm interested in hearing your opinions on the video if you care to discuss.

Thanks.

i think the video is sickening and not because it is muslim. if there were a 3 year old whose christian parents had taught them that kind of hate I would be just as repulsed.
Problem is, if a christian did this, the overwhelming majority of christians would denounce it as ridiculous. While i know that not all, or even most muslims feel this way it is much more common than our Politically Correct contributors want to admit.

theonedru
12-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Just a bunch of extremists who represent Islam as much as a bunch of red neck white power members represent true Americana.

ensbergcollector
12-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Just a bunch of extremists who represent Islam as much as a bunch of red neck white power members represent true Americana.

see, everyone likes saying that. everyone likes to just say "oh, there are extremists of every religion" like it isn't any different. Let me guess, the 50 most extreme muslims just happen to be the leaders of 50 countries that openly persecute and prosecute christians? you may find 1% of christians who have extreme views and desire violence toward non-christians. can you say with a straight face that the same can be said for islam?

theonedru
12-14-2011, 04:57 PM
see, everyone likes saying that. everyone likes to just say "oh, there are extremists of every religion" like it isn't any different. Let me guess, the 50 most extreme muslims just happen to be the leaders of 50 countries that openly persecute and prosecute christians? you may find 1% of christians who have extreme views and desire violence toward non-christians. can you say with a straight face that the same can be said for islam?

That's the equivalent of saying just because Obama is our president we all agree with him and his parties doctrine.... not every person from these countries agree with what their governments do

ensbergcollector
12-14-2011, 05:20 PM
That's the equivalent of saying just because Obama is our president we all agree with him and his parties doctrine.... not every person from these countries agree with what their governments do

i know that and I have said that exact thing numerous times. but it would be idiotic for me to claim that only 1% if america agrees with obama just like it is ridiculous for people to claim that the leaders of all these countries in no way represent anything but the most extreme minority.

gatorboymike
12-14-2011, 05:29 PM
i think the video is sickening and not because it is muslim. if there were a 3 year old whose christian parents had taught them that kind of hate I would be just as repulsed.

LOL. Sure you would.

Problem is, if a christian did this, the overwhelming majority of christians would denounce it as ridiculous. While i know that not all, or even most muslims feel this way it is much more common than our Politically Correct contributors want to admit.

LOL. Sure they would.

mrveggieman
12-14-2011, 05:32 PM
i know that and I have said that exact thing numerous times. but it would be idiotic for me to claim that only 1% if america agrees with obama just like it is ridiculous for people to claim that the leaders of all these countries in no way represent anything but the most extreme minority.

I'm sure that more than 1% percent of the USA agrees with Obama because for one he was legally elected by the people and secondly he is not an extremist. Most of the middle eastern dictators are not elected by the people they so to suggest that those dictators represent the will or the people they lead who happen to be muslim is proposterous.

ensbergcollector
12-14-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm sure that more than 1% percent of the USA agrees with Obama because for one he was legally elected by the people and secondly he is not an extremist. Most of the middle eastern dictators are not elected by the people they so to suggest that those dictators represent the will or the people they lead who happen to be muslim is proposterous.

agreed. but to pretend that the leaders of that many countries don't represent anyone is equally as preposterous.

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 09:29 AM
agreed. but to pretend that the leaders of that many countries don't represent anyone is equally as preposterous.

Makes sense. There are extremists leaders on both sides of the fence who have extremists followers. I thank God that my elected leader is neither a religious extremists nor a war mongerer.

ensbergcollector
12-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Makes sense. There are extremists leaders on both sides of the fence who have extremists followers. I thank God that my elected leader is neither a religious extremists nor a war mongerer.

just can't do it can you? you can't see the difference in fallwell, westboro baptist, etc. and the ruling party in over 50 countries!!
You keep pretending like "oh well, extremists on both sides" but it isn't the same. There are dozens of countries where the predominate religion is christianity. Want to know how many of those have made it legal to prosecute non-christians? ZERO. So no, the extremists on either side are not equal.

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 11:35 AM
just can't do it can you? you can't see the difference in fallwell, westboro baptist, etc. and the ruling party in over 50 countries!!
You keep pretending like "oh well, extremists on both sides" but it isn't the same. There are dozens of countries where the predominate religion is christianity. Want to know how many of those have made it legal to prosecute non-christians? ZERO. So no, the extremists on either side are not equal.

Gov't is corrupt by nature so it dosen't matter if your elected or non elected leaders are black, white, middle eastern, muslim, jewish, christian, gay or straight ultimately if you give the wrong people power they will become corrupt. And yes they will cater to the lowest element of society and claim that they are fighting the good fight in the name of religion, race, political party or any other trivial matter. To suggest that islam is an evil religion just because of a few religious nuts who happen to be muslim who are drunk with power is as irresponsible as saying that all christians are racists segragationists because of the actions of jerry fallwell.

ensbergcollector
12-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Gov't is corrupt by nature so it dosen't matter if your elected or non elected leaders are black, white, middle eastern, muslim, jewish, christian, gay or straight ultimately if you give the wrong people power they will become corrupt. And yes they will cater to the lowest element of society and claim that they are fighting the good fight in the name of religion, race, political party or any other trivial matter. To suggest that islam is an evil religion just because of a few religious nuts who happen to be muslim who are drunk with power is as irresponsible as saying that all christians are racists segragationists because of the actions of jerry fallwell.

first of all, i have never and will never say islam is evil and frankly I am sick and tired of you trying to say that I have said that.

second of all, how can you keep saying "a few religious nuts" when you refer to islam. there are entire countries whose official policy is hatred toward anyone who isn't islamic. When a dutch cartoonists drew a cartoon of muhammed, thousands upon thousands of citizens flooded streets calling for his death. guess what, those thousands weren't the people in power. they were normal people.

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 12:20 PM
first of all, i have never and will never say islam is evil and frankly I am sick and tired of you trying to say that I have said that.

second of all, how can you keep saying "a few religious nuts" when you refer to islam. there are entire countries whose official policy is hatred toward anyone who isn't islamic. When a dutch cartoonists drew a cartoon of muhammed, thousands upon thousands of citizens flooded streets calling for his death. guess what, those thousands weren't the people in power. they were normal people.

Yes a few religious nuts. Does President Obama share your views politically or of every other American? What about the occupy movement? Do they speak for you or all americans as a whole? Suggesting that a islamic gov't or better yet a group of people protesting a cartoon that disprespects one of their prophets is in some way speaking for all of the muslims in their country or muslims all over is as laughable as saying that bush, obama, the tea party, the kkk or occupy movement is the voice for all americans.

ensbergcollector
12-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Yes a few religious nuts. Does President Obama share your views politically or of every other American? What about the occupy movement? Do they speak for you or all americans as a whole? Suggesting that a islamic gov't or better yet a group of people protesting a cartoon that disprespects one of their prophets is in some way speaking for all of the muslims in their country or muslims all over is as laughable as saying that bush, obama, the tea party, the kkk or occupy movement is the voice for all americans.

you refuse to see it don't you. i never said anyone spoke for everyone. But you seem to be claiming that since not every single person of islamic faith agrees with the most extreme then it is no different then christianity.
Show me the last time tens of thousands of christians rallied in the streets for someone to be murdered because they said something bad about jesus.
you come at me with a few hundred people of westboro baptist who protest funerals or jerry fallwell, i respond with leaders of 50 countries and thousands of people calling for the death of someone who dared make a cartoon depicting muhammed. How can you claim those are equal?

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
you refuse to see it don't you. i never said anyone spoke for everyone. But you seem to be claiming that since not every single person of islamic faith agrees with the most extreme then it is no different then christianity.
Show me the last time tens of thousands of christians rallied in the streets for someone to be murdered because they said something bad about jesus.
you come at me with a few hundred people of westboro baptist who protest funerals or jerry fallwell, i respond with leaders of 50 countries and thousands of people calling for the death of someone who dared make a cartoon depicting muhammed. How can you claim those are equal?

Let me ask you have you ever been to an islamic country? If so have you ever been around the average blue collar working man over there? Anyone can watch propaganda put out there about riots over a cartoon. I'm sure in middle eastern countries they love to post stories about westboro, robertson, fallwell, etc claiming that their represent true christians. Free your mind.

ensbergcollector
12-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Let me ask you have you ever been to an islamic country? If so have you ever been around the average blue collar working man over there? Anyone can watch propaganda put out there about riots over a cartoon. I'm sure in middle eastern countries they love to post stories about westboro, robertson, fallwell, etc claiming that their represent true christians. Free you mind.

ok, so the videos of tens of thousands of people in multiple countries were just propaganda. Were they photoshopped as well?

No, i have never been to an islamic country but again, i have said numerous times i do not think all people of muslim faith agree with the extremists. However, i think the percentage of those who do is a lot higher than PC people want to acknowledge.

If I see a video of 50-100 people rallying or protesting something, it never enters my mind that they represent a larger grouping of people. If I see 10 thousand, i start to think there might be something to that. Also, i'm not just talking about people who might be at a rally where someone says something controversial. I mean when tens of thousands of people are rallying for 1 purpose, I don't think it's a stretch to assume they are representative of their population.
Also, if I saw a video of an imam saying something, i would not assume they speak for all muslims. Just like it is dumb to think that fallwell or robertson speak for all christians. However, all you can throw at me is fallwell and robertson. I respond with dozens of countries and tens of thousands of people and you think that is no different.

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 12:50 PM
ok, so the videos of tens of thousands of people in multiple countries were just propaganda. Were they photoshopped as well?

No, i have never been to an islamic country but again, i have said numerous times i do not think all people of muslim faith agree with the extremists. However, i think the percentage of those who do is a lot higher than PC people want to acknowledge.

If I see a video of 50-100 people rallying or protesting something, it never enters my mind that they represent a larger grouping of people. If I see 10 thousand, i start to think there might be something to that. Also, i'm not just talking about people who might be at a rally where someone says something controversial. I mean when tens of thousands of people are rallying for 1 purpose, I don't think it's a stretch to assume they are representative of their population.

Also, if I saw a video of an imam saying something, i would not assume they speak for all muslims. Just like it is dumb to think that fallwell or robertson speak for all christians. However, all you can throw at me is fallwell and robertson. I respond with dozens of countries and tens of thousands of people and you think that is no different.

There are at least 10k muslims in the united states. If the majority of muslims were upset over the cartoon like the media portrayed them to be why didn't they act a fool over here like it appeared that they did over there?

pghin08
12-15-2011, 12:51 PM
There are at least 10k muslims in the united states. If the majority of muslims were upset over the cartoon like the media portrayed them to be why didn't they act a fool over here like it appeared that they did over there?

Almost 2 million, actually.

ensbergcollector
12-15-2011, 12:55 PM

because that kind of rally is not tolerated here. Also, most of the muslims who live here do not agree with the practices of those who live in islamic countries

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Almost 2 million, actually.

Wow. Don't tell that to some of our conservative friends. The will be running for the hills in fear.

mrveggieman
12-15-2011, 12:57 PM
because that kind of rally is not tolerated here. Also, most of the muslims who live here do not agree with the practices of those who live in islamic countries

So they are still muslim. They have a problem only with their gov't and not their religion.

theonedru
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM

" I thank God that my elected leader is neither a religious extremists nor a war mongerer "

Thanks, i needed a good laugh, not a war monger. War is a billion $ industry to our government/president. They are among the biggest war mongers on the planet