PDA

View Full Version : Map of Muslim countries that the US and Israel have bombed

mrveggieman
12-16-2011, 12:05 PM
http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2011/12/15/eye-opening-graphic-map-of-muslim-countries-that-the-u-s-and-israel-have-bombed/

duane1969
12-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Where is their map showing countries that have experienced terrorist attacks from Muslim extremist groups?

mrveggieman
12-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Where is their map showing countries that have experienced terrorist attacks from Muslim extremist groups?

I don't know but I can tell you this bombing an entire country over the actions of a fringe extremist group would be akin to bombing the united states over the actions of the kkk or bombing germany over the actions of neo nazis.

OBOMBA
12-16-2011, 01:35 PM
usa has bombed 32 or so countries since the end of WW 2

tsjct
12-16-2011, 01:41 PM
http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2011/12/15/eye-opening-graphic-map-of-muslim-countries-that-the-u-s-and-israel-have-bombed/

So we bomb for nothing? how can anyone on here take you serious. Your just here to cause trouble. Not sure where you live but if it is the USA and you dont like it why dont you MOVE to one of those Country's your bleeding heart cares so much about.

mrveggieman
12-16-2011, 01:44 PM
So we bomb for nothing? how can anyone on here take you serious. Your just here to cause trouble. Not sure where you live but if it is the USA and you dont like it why dont you MOVE to one of those Country's your bleeding heart cares so much about.

Yes I do live in the united states and one of the rights that I enjoy as a US citizen is the right to express myself and critize the gov't. I'm not going anywhere. If you have a problem with my constitutional right to free speech there are plenty of countries that you can go to where you have no right to free speech. Pick one.

tsjct
12-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes I do live in the united states and one of the rights that I enjoy as a US citizen is the right to express myself and critize the gov't. I'm not going anywhere. If you have a problem with my constitutional right to free speech there are plenty of countries that you can go to where you have no right to free speech. Pick one.

Yes but all you do is COMPLAIN and talk about how bad the USA is. I am saying a one way plane ticket to another country and I WILL PAY FOR IT. I say maybe Syria, Iran, Etc! Would love to see how you like it there

mrveggieman
12-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Yes but all you do is COMPLAIN and talk about how bad the USA is. I am saying a one way plane ticket to another country and I WILL PAY FOR IT. I say maybe Syria, Iran, Etc! Would love to see how you like it there

You damn right. I'm not going to sit and agree with everything the gov't does regardless of who the president is. I have a right to disagree with what they do and make my voice heard. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It seems like you are the one who is against our freedoms. Why don't you use the money you have and buy your own ticked out of here since you are against my freedom of speech.

OBOMBA
12-16-2011, 01:51 PM
yes the people who want a revolution are the wrong ones.......... it's the people who accept the way their government pushes them around is what keeps the world from prospering and corruption from stopping.

tsjct
12-16-2011, 01:52 PM
You damn right. I'm not going to sit and agree with everything the gov't does regardless of who the president is. I have a right to disagree with what they do and make my voice heard. It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It seems like you are the one who is against our freedoms. Why don't you use the money you have and buy your own ticked out of here since you are against my freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is fine! Freedom to be an idiot is also fine! All you do is put the USA down. You post nothing but Negative stuff you google and find. Anyone can do that. Why don't you show some intelligence and bring up some points of YOUR OWN and not someone else. I just think your a unhappy person and you like to complain. :smash:

mrveggieman
12-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Freedom of speech is fine! Freedom to be an idiot is also fine! All you do is put the USA down. You post nothing but Negative stuff you google and find. Anyone can do that. Why don't you show some intelligence and bring up some points of YOUR OWN and not someone else. I just think your a unhappy person and you like to complain. :smash:

And I know that you are a sheep that blindly follows what you see and hear on fox news. And I promise you know one is going to take away your right to be an idiot it you decide to stay over here.

tsjct
12-16-2011, 02:01 PM
And I know that you are a sheep that blindly follows what you see and hear on fox news. And I promise you know one is going to take away your right to be an idiot it you decide to stay over here.

Looking at your post and how you get ripped on everyone i think we know who the LIBERAL mad man is. I can promise i can debate you and win every time. You make no points of your own and google until you find some controversy you can COPY AND PASTE. Wow your an intelligent Liberal. :rolleyes:

duwal
12-16-2011, 02:07 PM
I don't know but I can tell you this bombing an entire country over the actions of a fringe extremist group would be akin to bombing the united states over the actions of the kkk or bombing germany over the actions of neo nazis.

they didn't bomb 'an entire country', the whole country is in orange because they bombed in selected areas and selected targets in those countries. Thats like saying I went to Florida to visit a friend so highlight the entire state and make it look like I met every single person in Florida

ensbergcollector
12-16-2011, 02:16 PM
i would like a map of all the countries the US has bombed with no provocation.

Also, if the KKK were carrying out terrorist acts in other countries for decades, i would think eventually the US would come under fire for that.

habsheaven
12-16-2011, 02:19 PM
This is a good point. I don't think a map such as this does anyone any good.

i would like a map of all the countries the US has bombed with no provocation.

Also, if the KKK were carrying out terrorist acts in other countries for decades, i would think eventually the US would come under fire for that.

mrveggieman
12-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Looking at your post and how you get ripped on everyone i think we know who the LIBERAL mad man is. I can promise i can debate you and win every time. You make no points of your own and google until you find some controversy you can COPY AND PASTE. Wow your an intelligent Liberal. :rolleyes:

BECAUSE I'M STARTING DISCUSSION TOPICS. If you do not like or agree with any of the topics that I start I, you don't have to participate. I promise you that I nor will anyone else on this forum will miss you. You must be pretty misreable sitting on your computer looking for people to argue with. SMH.

duane1969
12-16-2011, 05:30 PM

Carpet bombing has not been used in 40 years. We did not bomb the entire country.

SMH

duwal
12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Carpet bombing has not been used in 40 years. We did not bomb the entire country.

SMH

yeah thats where I saw the map as seriously misleading

Hairylemon
12-16-2011, 11:29 PM

Classic, bravo. You do understand the meaning of the word debate don't you? Bomb for nothing? Well lets see, you bombed the bejesus out of Afghanistan to get bin Laden and that didn't work to well did it, seeing as he was playing next door. You bombed the crap out of Iraq and all that happened is you left a country in a worse state than when you started. It would appear the millions of dollars worth of bombs dropped didn't do a great deal other than cause more countries to hate you.

tsjct
12-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Classic, bravo. You do understand the meaning of the word debate don't you? Bomb for nothing? Well lets see, you bombed the bejesus out of Afghanistan to get bin Laden and that didn't work to well did it, seeing as he was playing next door. You bombed the crap out of Iraq and all that happened is you left a country in a worse state than when you started. It would appear the millions of dollars worth of bombs dropped didn't do a great deal other than cause more countries to hate you.

Those countries HATE US FROM CHILDHOOD. Obama bowed down to his knees begging Ahmadinejad not to build his atomic bomb and look where that got him. He wanted to make Friends with them! What a Joke!! And i guess when TWTC went down it was people that liked us that did that. When and not if IRAN gets a nuke it will be used. We have to bomb sometimes to protect our interest and freedoms WE all enjoy. I never want to see innocent lives lost but we must remember that 3000 innocent AMERICANS were killed in the towers on 9/11. I think people forget that!!!

duane1969
12-17-2011, 10:09 AM

We did not bomb Afghanistan, unless you could the uninhabited mountains and caves as bombing Afghanistan. No civilian locations were attacked.

we did not bomb the crap out of Iraq either. We attacked their military and only their military. We used smart bombs to target military units and military bases, nothing more.

INTIMADATOR2007
12-17-2011, 10:24 AM

The president has said himself that Iraq is better now than when we started .

duane1969
12-17-2011, 11:36 AM
It took some time, and I don't think that I checked every country, but here is a map of countries that have been attacked by Muslim extremists, either bombings, assasinations or outright murder of civilians.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4990/mapworldoutline.gif

Theodor Madison
12-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Great Job!
Now where is a map of all the countries that we have given foreign aid or help in one way or another. The US is the only country that will come to aid no matter who hates or likes the US. I wonder how many would give up their own country to live in the US.

It took some time, and I don't think that I checked every country, but here is a map of countries that have been attacked by Muslim extremists, either bombings, assasinations or outright murder of civilians.

AUTaxMan
12-17-2011, 10:00 PM
I like how the article begins "Pro-Israel propagandist" and then follows with the biggest piece of anti-American/pro-Islam propaganda I have read in quite some time.

habsheaven
12-17-2011, 10:51 PM
When have Muslim Extremists attacked Canada? Did I miss something? Or are you just offering up your own version of a misleading map to counter the OP's misleading map?

I am guessing that your rationale is such that because the WTC victims came from many different countries that all those countries were attacked. If so, this is wrong. I have never felt that Canada was attacked because we lost citizens in this attack.

Hairylemon
12-18-2011, 03:16 AM
It should be pointed out that Norway and the UK's biggest terrorist attacks were done by christians.

duane1969
12-18-2011, 01:28 PM
When have Muslim Extremists attacked Canada? Did I miss something? Or are you just offering up your own version of a misleading map to counter the OP's misleading map?

I am guessing that your rationale is such that because the WTC victims came from many different countries that all those countries were attacked. If so, this is wrong. I have never felt that Canada was attacked because we lost citizens in this attack.

As usual you make an assumption and attack me without any basis whatsoever. If you could do something as simple as use Google then you would have found the same thing that I did and in turn could have avoided making the baseless statement above.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/hagmann090407.htm

duane1969
12-18-2011, 01:29 PM
It should be pointed out that Norway and the UK's biggest terrorist attacks were done by christians.

Since this thread is about Muslim countries being bombed and Muslim terrorism, let's stay on topic and at least try to avoid turning yet another thread into a Christianity bashing.

mrveggieman
12-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Since this thread is about Muslim countries being bombed and Muslim terrorism, let's stay on topic and at least try to avoid turning yet another thread into a Christianity bashing.

Actually this tread is about muslim countries being bombed. It was not intended to be about muslim terrorism even though ya'll love going there. :winking0071:

duane1969
12-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Actually this tread is about muslim countries being bombed. It was not intended to be about muslim terrorism even though ya'll love going there. :winking0071:

Correct. The discussion became about the reason for those countries being bombed which is because of Muslim terrorism.

If you are aware of a way to discuss the US war or occupation in those countries without mentioning Muslim extremism, let me know.

In contrast, it is entirely possible to have this discussion without bringing up Christianity.

marvelousmarv
12-18-2011, 02:30 PM
love this quote and its to bad it cant be put to vote...how many countries has islam completely took over aand how many murders and rapes have happened since coming into existence? and by the way continue to happen!

marvelousmarv
12-18-2011, 02:32 PM
over 3/4 of the world oooee!

habsheaven
12-18-2011, 06:39 PM
You should try reading and comprehending what you find after you google it. The article in your link describes the actions of someone with a beef, not a terrorist. Just because the writers of the...

duane1969
12-19-2011, 08:06 AM
The guy was arrested with a car load of explosives after sending multiple letter bombs. Because the acts were not random violence on faceless victims does not mean they are not terrorism.

Hairylemon
12-19-2011, 08:40 AM

Sorry, not christian bashing just stating a fact.

mrveggieman
12-19-2011, 08:56 AM

Sorry bud, facts are not welcome nor accepted on Politics and Religion. :sign0020:

duane1969
12-19-2011, 09:00 AM

Wasn't saying you were specifically, there are just some who like to turn every discussion about religion into a Christian bashing session. Just trying to avoid that in at least one thread.

habsheaven
12-19-2011, 09:02 AM
The guy was arrested with a car load of explosives after sending multiple letter bombs. Because the acts were not random violence on faceless victims does not mean they are not terrorism.

By your definition you can call any act an "act of terrorism". That simply isn't the case. I am not arguing that Canada doesn't have people with terrorist inclinations. My contention was that we haven't suffered an act of terrorism as your map implies.

duane1969
12-19-2011, 09:14 AM

By your definition you can call any act an "act of terrorism". That simply isn't the case. I am not arguing that Canada doesn't have people with terrorist inclinations. My contention was that we haven't suffered an act of terrorism as your map implies.

I guess it depends on what you call terrorism. If you consider terrorism to only be a massive bomb that kills hundreds or thousands, then no, there has not been any Islamic terrorism in Canada.

Along with the bombs this guy also sent cases of poisoned water to several different acting and modeling agencies. Again they were someone that he had a personal vendetta against.

By the purest definition, this guy may not have been a Muslim terrorist in that his motives were not based on his religion. However, his support system was based in Islamic extremism.

ensbergcollector
12-19-2011, 09:49 AM

smh at you for talking to anyone about taking a thread where it wasn't supposed to go. The above post brought to you by the following nuggets of wisdom:

"well your good ol buddy gwb did it too"
"christian extremists are just as bad so they don't need to say anything"

mrveggieman
12-19-2011, 10:30 AM
smh at you for talking to anyone about taking a thread where it wasn't supposed to go. The above post brought to you by the following nuggets of wisdom:

"well your good ol buddy gwb did it too"
"christian extremists are just as bad so they don't need to say anything"

I thought that from here on we the members of P&R are not going to go tit for tat....I guess that it would be P&R if we didn't huh. :winking0071:

Nicnac
03-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Those countries HATE US FROM CHILDHOOD. Obama bowed down to his knees begging Ahmadinejad not to build his atomic bomb and look where that got him. He wanted to make Friends with them! What a Joke!! And i guess when TWTC went down it was people that liked us that did that. When and not if IRAN gets a nuke it will be used. We have to bomb sometimes to protect our interest and freedoms WE all enjoy. I never want to see innocent lives lost but we must remember that 3000 innocent AMERICANS were killed in the towers on 9/11. I think people forget that!!!

I'm surprised no one has taken this person to task for this completely erroneous sound bite.

Of the roughly 2,800 killed on 9/11. Almost 400 were foreign nationals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks#Foreign_cas ualties) including 'dozens' of muslims (no, not the hijackers).

mrveggieman
03-21-2012, 03:56 PM
i'm surprised no one has taken this person to task for this completely erroneous sound bite.

Of the roughly 2,800 killed on 9/11. almost 400 were foreign nationals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/casualties_of_the_september_11_attacks#foreign_cas ualties) including 'dozens' of muslims (no, not the hijackers).

+1

Wickabee
03-21-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm surprised no one has taken this person to task for this completely erroneous sound bite.

Of the roughly 2,800 killed on 9/11. Almost 400 were foreign nationals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks#Foreign_cas ualties) including 'dozens' of muslims (no, not the hijackers).
NONONO!!!!
The ferners killed Americans only! They made sure of it! You's Lyin'!

*censored*
03-21-2012, 05:10 PM
NONONO!!!!
The ferners killed Americans only! They made sure of it! You's Lyin'!

IZ TROO!!! And teh Jooz new about it to!!!!1 Teh Jewish conspiracy called all teh Jews in teh New Yorking city n tol dem to stay home from werk so tehy wudnt die!

Aikman_TheGreat
03-22-2012, 04:35 AM

You haven't suffered an act of terrorism half of what we have had. The United States will continue to suffer more acts of terror more than Canada will ever have.

habsheaven
03-22-2012, 08:05 AM
You haven't suffered an act of terrorism half of what we have had. The United States will continue to suffer more acts of terror more than Canada will ever have.

Not sure why you quoted my statement with yours, but I can't argue what you are saying.

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 09:11 AM

Mabey if the United States would mind their own business they wouldn't have as many enimies and therefore other countries would be less interested in attacking them? Just a thought.

duane1969
03-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Mabey if the United States would mind their own business they wouldn't have as many enimies and therefore other countries would be less interested in attacking them? Just a thought.

I love when libs make this statement. They are the first to criticize any military action by a Republican president but then when something like Kony2012 comes along those same libs are lining up to demand US military intervention. :rolleyes:

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 10:45 AM
I love when libs make this statement. They are the first to criticize any military action by a Republican president but then when something like Kony2012 comes along those same libs are lining up to demand US military intervention. :rolleyes:

Some libs mabey. If you are trying to suggest that I wanted the president to take action try again.

duane1969
03-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Some libs mabey. If you are trying to suggest that I wanted the president to take action try again.

I hear that statement all the time from libs. I find the implication that our involvement in overseas issues is justification for Muslim extremist killing innocent people to be highly irritating.

Furthermore, 9/11 happened BEFORE we invaded Iraq and/or Afghanistan. Prior to 9/11 Clinton was in office and our military stood around with it's hands in it's pockets for 8 years because Clinton policy was to ignore international military issues. My point? We did nothing to justify a cowardly attack on innocent people.

If these Muslim "warriors" were even remotely worthy of respect they would identify themselves and fight on the battlefield instead of murdering innocent women and children and considering themselves to be fighting a war.

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 10:53 AM
I hear that statement all the time from libs. I find the implication that our involvement in overseas issues is justification for Muslim extremist killing innocent people to be highly irritating.

Furthermore, 9/11 happened BEFORE we invaded Iraq and/or Afghanistan. Prior to 9/11 Clinton was in office and our military stood around with it's hands in it's pockets for 8 years because Clinton policy was to ignore international military issues. My point? We did nothing to justify a cowardly attack on innocent people.

If these Muslim "warriors" were even remotely worthy of respect they would identify themselves and fight on the battlefield instead of murdering innocent women and children and considering themselves to be fighting a war.

You are right. There is no justification under any circumstances for killing an innocent civillian. However we haven't made any friends with this Iraq war and it caused way more harm than good. A lot of conservatives would even admit to that.

duane1969
03-22-2012, 11:05 AM
You are right. There is no justification under any circumstances for killing an innocent civillian. However we haven't made any friends with this Iraq war and it caused way more harm than good. A lot of conservatives would even admit to that.

Most anyone who has served our military in Iraq will tell you that in general the Iraqi people love us.

The only enemies we have made are Muslim extremist and those who already hated us or wanted a reason to hate us anyway.

Wasn't it you who posted that article about the poeple in Iran or Syria (or whatever MidEast country it was) actually love Americans in spite of the media painting it as they hate us?

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Most anyone who has served our military in Iraq will tell you that in general the Iraqi people love us.

The only enemies we have made are Muslim extremist and those who already hated us or wanted a reason to hate us anyway.

Just like if some foreign invaders invaded our country told us we are not living right and overthew our corrupt but democratically elected gov't and installed their own puppet gov't? That's a likely story. :rolleyes:

ensbergcollector
03-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Just like if some foreign invaders invaded our country told us we are not living right and overthew our corrupt but democratically gov't and installed their own puppet gov't? That's a likely story. :rolleyes:

i'm sorry, did i miss the part where our president had mass murdered hundreds of thousands of our citizens? not a stretch at all to think the citizens were happy.

duane1969
03-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Just like if some foreign invaders invaded our country told us we are not living right and overthew our corrupt but democratically gov't and installed their own puppet gov't? That's a likely story. :rolleyes:

Nobody told them they are not living right. Where did you come up with that?

And surely you are not suggesting that their government was democratic. Perhaps you need to do a little reading on the Saddam Hussein government if you believe that.

And finally, for your viewing pleasure...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WufiawyYzs0

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 11:12 AM
i'm sorry, did i miss the part where our president had mass murdered hundreds of thousands of our citizens? not a stretch at all to think the citizens were happy.

No you didn't. President Obama never murdered nor was he ever accused or implicated of mudering anyone.

ensbergcollector
03-22-2012, 11:15 AM
No you didn't. President Obama never murdered nor was he ever accused or implicated of mudering anyone.

you are joking at this point right? my comment was about saddam and the fact that he killed hundreds of thousands of iraqis.

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Nobody told them they are not living right. Where did you come up with that?

And surely you are not suggesting that their government was democratic. Perhaps you need to do a little reading on the Saddam Hussein government if you believe that.

And finally, for your viewing pleasure...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WufiawyYzs0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WufiawyYzs0)

I don't know how Sadaam came into office and frankly I don't care. What he had going over there was their problem not ours. Yes I feel bad for the innocent people who had to suffer over there but innocent people here suffer at the hands of madmen (see Trayvon Martin) but no one is invading our country over it.

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 11:23 AM
you are joking at this point right? my comment was about saddam and the fact that he killed hundreds of thousands of iraqis.

Again that's there problem not ours.

ensbergcollector
03-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Again that's there problem not ours.

so if one innocent person in this country it is all of our business, but if hundreds of thousands are being murdered in another country it is none of our business?

i am not a fan of sending american troops to help in every conflict around the world, but there are some conflicts you can't just sit by and say it is their problem not ours.

mrveggieman
03-22-2012, 11:53 AM
so if one innocent person in this country it is all of our business, but if hundreds of thousands are being murdered in another country it is none of our business?

i am not a fan of sending american troops to help in every conflict around the world, but there are some conflicts you can't just sit by and say it is their problem not ours.

The key word you used is OUR. Yes one innoncent person being murdered in OUR country is OUR problem. It is not Sadaam's, the queen of england, The Pope's or any other foreigner's problem because they are not a part of OUR country. Again I feel bad for any innocent people murdered in foreign countries but ultimetely it is THEIR problem and not OURS.

lloydr04
03-22-2012, 12:01 PM

Theres plenty of places people being shot daily , starved and misplaced out of their homes by large groups of people , wonder why we arent there but quick to go anywhere else

Nicnac
03-23-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't know how Sadaam came into office and frankly I don't care. What he had going over there was their problem not ours. Yes I feel bad for the innocent people who had to suffer over there but innocent people here suffer at the hands of madmen (see Trayvon Martin) but no one is invading our country over it.

+100000

We need to stop policing the world. They don't want us there. Our government wants us there.