PDA

View Full Version : Dancers provide $20k to fire dept to by toys for children

mrveggieman
12-22-2011, 09:46 AM
http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/sf-fire-chief-nixes-strippers-check-presentation-f/nF7G2/

Your thoughts

Joncamburn
12-22-2011, 09:50 AM
I think it is great, the money still spends the same. I think it would be stupid for them not to want the money just because it came from strippers. I think as long as it didn't come from illegal actavity it is a good thing.

angel0430
12-22-2011, 09:59 AM
This is awesome. Like said before, as long as it comes form legal sources I do not see the issue with this. I wonder if the firefighters got a free lapdance...lol

mrveggieman
12-22-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't have a problem with this at all. Stripping is a legal occupation and they are making a donation to a non religious organazation. No conflict of intrests on either side.

Joncamburn
12-22-2011, 10:13 AM
I don't have a problem with this at all. Stripping is a legal occupation and they are making a donation to a non religious organazation. No conflict of intrests on either side.

That is a good point, I wonder if it was a church they were donating $20,000 to if they would refuse it based on their line of work.........

mrveggieman
12-22-2011, 10:19 AM
That is a good point, I wonder if it was a church they were donating $20,000 to if they would refuse it based on their line of work.........

I would think most churches would decline it. I heard some preachers would not accept donations from lottery winners because it came from gambling.

angel0430
12-22-2011, 10:21 AM
I am pretty sure some churches will take the money as long as no one finds out. And this is a reality, you see this preachers with huge mega churches, driving expensive cars. They take the 10% all the time and they do not care were it comes from.