PDA

View Full Version : Screwed again, need big keeper advice!

afl5013
12-24-2011, 09:20 PM
So the past 2 years, I've lost in the semifinals by a combined 1 point. Ended in a tie this year because Jason Witten could only get me 1 point on Sunday Night Football. What makes it worse is that I would've beaten the champion both years.

Anyway, here's my team:

QB: Tim Tebow
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Steven Jackson
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: AJ Green
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
TE: Jason Witten
DEF: Steelers D/ST
K: Sebastian Janikowski

So here's my plan. I want to keep Chris Johnson (can't give up on him yet) and AJ Green (loved him in college and he looked really good this year).

One kid is keeping Vick and Mccoy, but doesn;t really have a 3rd keeper and wants Andre Johnson. I was going to offer him Andre and my 2nd round pick for his 1st, which would give me the 7 and 8 picks in the 1st round (10 teams).

Another kid also wants Larry Fitzgerald. If I could trade Fitz for a 4th round pick or so, my offseason would look like this:

Chris Johnson
Steven Jackson
AJ Green

1 (pick 7)
1 (pick 8)
3 (pick 8)
4 (pick 2)
4 (pick 3)
5 (pick 8)
6 (pick 3)
7 (pick 8)
8 (pick 3)
9 (pick 8)
10 (pick 3)
11 (pick 8)

Do you think I'm stupid for trading Andre and Fitz and keeping Green, Sjax, and Chris Johnson? Thanks!

Star_Cards
01-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I think my keepers would be johnson, johnson, and fitz and if not fitz then I'd go jackson.

I think green will be a stud, but fitz and andre aren't exactly on the slide just yet.

Star_Cards
01-06-2012, 01:29 PM
however, if you can get some draft picks for fitz pull the trigger and then keep green