PDA

View Full Version : Mainstream Media at it again! Non Biased??LOL

tsjct
12-28-2011, 12:20 PM
And for those of you who say ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, are not biased here is one for YOU. These LEFT leaning stations are just too much. They get that tingly feeling when they see BARAK HUSEIN OBAMA come their way. WOULD GWB have gotten this protection LOL. BARAK HUSEIN OBAMA "THE 4th BEST PRESIDENT" WHAT A JOKE.
http://news.yahoo.com/60-minutes-edits-obama-claim-fourth-best-president-133404689.html

habsheaven
12-28-2011, 12:39 PM
What protection are you talkng about? The complete interview is posted on the CBS site for everyone to view. You didn't expect them to air the whole interview on the air?

The only joke is the misinterpretation you and The Blaze are putting on the answer he gave.

tsjct
12-28-2011, 12:43 PM
What protection are you talkng about? The complete interview is posted on the CBS site for everyone to view. You didn't expect them to air the whole interview on the air?

The only joke is the misinterpretation you and The Blaze are putting on the answer he gave.

LOL! I love how they leave that out. If it were a Republican it would be REPLAYED 1K times per day and not edited out. Its just another example of the games you lefty's play.

theonedru
12-28-2011, 02:25 PM
LOL! I love how they leave that out. If it were a Republican it would be REPLAYED 1K times per day and not edited out. Its just another example of the games you lefty's play.

Every side plays games, cheats, lies and steals, manipulated and fudges. Its not just one party its the whole system so why you say this

" Its just another example of the games you lefty's play. "

is beyond me when your side would do the same thing.

tsjct
12-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Every side plays games, cheats, lies and steals, manipulated and fudges. Its not just one party its the whole system so why you say this

" Its just another example of the games you lefty's play. "

is beyond me when your side would do the same thing.

The problem with your statement is that the LEFT leaning media does not play fair. They bashed Bush when they could on everything! And 60 Minutes decides to leave this out for BO? Just another example of the Lefty's agenda to get BO back in office. They will do what it takes to destroy Republicans and Build up BO.

mrveggieman
12-28-2011, 02:37 PM
The problem with your statement is that the LEFT leaning media does not play fair. They bashed Bush when they could on everything! And 60 Minutes decides to leave this out for BO? Just another example of the Lefty's agenda to get BO back in office. They will do what it takes to destroy Republicans and Build up BO.

Right we all know how fox news is an always 100% truthful, objective and unbiased newsource and their only goal is the give its viewers the facts. :lie:

tsjct
12-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Right we all know how fox news is an always 100% truthful, objective and unbiased newsource and their only goal is the give its viewers the facts. :lie:

Fox news is ONE channel while the left has MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, PBS, the Majority of the News papers, and i could go on and on. I make my opinions based on what i see going on and not what talking heads say or do. I just wanted to point out just how far LEFT the main stream media is.

OBOMBA
12-29-2011, 08:23 PM
the news is corporately owned they will support whose ever campaign they are funding. LOL you think anchors are their to voice their opinion and state facts? LOL! they get millions of dollars to report whatever big story is put in front of them.

gatorboymike
12-29-2011, 09:45 PM
This is all the reptilian aliens' fault. They and Obama are in bed with each other to cover up the 9/11 conspiracy and the moon landing conspiracy and the chemtrails and the mind-control drugs in the drinking water and the mind-control stuff on TV with the freemasons and the pagan symbols on the dollar bill and the laughing and the crying and the hey-hey.

duwal
12-29-2011, 09:54 PM
And for those of you who say ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, are not biased here is one for YOU. These LEFT leaning stations are just too much. They get that tingly feeling when they see BARAK HUSEIN OBAMA come their way. WOULD GWB have gotten this protection LOL. BARAK HUSEIN OBAMA "THE 4th BEST PRESIDENT" WHAT A JOKE.
http://news.yahoo.com/60-minutes-edits-obama-claim-fourth-best-president-133404689.html

he's actually done much better than I thought even though I hoped McCain would get voted in. But no matter what, either one of them, was going to come into office with one of the toughest uphill battles that a president in our history would have to face. A war being engaged, an economy on a fast decline. I also expected that after the 8 years of GWB it would take more than a single term for either side to try and right the ship

marvelousmarv
12-29-2011, 10:31 PM
exactly they read a teleprompter almost as good as obama does!
the news is corporately owned they will support whose ever campaign they are funding. LOL you think anchors are their to voice their opinion and state facts? LOL! they get millions of dollars to report whatever big story is put in front of them.