PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum loses Support from Own Nephew

andrewhoya
01-03-2012, 05:11 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/03/the-trouble-with-my-uncle-rick-santorum/

The reason we have so much debt is not only because of Democrats, but also because of big-spending Republicans like my Uncle Rick.

Somebody just lost his Christmas and birthday presents.. :boxing:

mrveggieman
01-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Dont forget about all of uncle george's free spending.

pghin08
01-04-2012, 09:59 AM
wow that's funny.

andrewhoya
01-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Hey,at least he is honest.

It wasn't a big break. Just two packs.

To find the thread, think of a deck of cards. There are two colors (black and red) and two objects per color (spades, clubs, diamonds, hearts). This card set differs from a deck of cards, as the object has a different color than usual. (ie Red Spade) Go to this break thread.

tsjct
01-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Dont forget about all of uncle george's free spending.

How long has he been out of office? LOL Blame Bush just like Barak Husein Obama does. And lets not forget about SLICK WILLIE "CLinton" forcing the Banks to make those Loans to people HE KNEW could not pay. The real bust of the economy started THEN.

pghin08
01-05-2012, 08:43 AM
How long has he been out of office? LOL Blame Bush just like Barak Husein Obama does. And lets not forget about SLICK WILLIE "CLinton" forcing the Banks to make those Loans to people HE KNEW could not pay. The real bust of the economy started THEN.

Are you blaming Bill Clinton for the subprime mortgage crisis?

tsjct
01-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Are you blaming Bill Clinton for the subprime mortgage crisis?

This is something you may have missed!
http://www.sundriesshack.com/2008/09/21/the-roots-of-the-subprime-mortgage-mess-have-clinton-all-over-them/

pghin08
01-05-2012, 09:30 AM
This is something you may have missed!
http://www.sundriesshack.com/2008/09/21/the-roots-of-the-subprime-mortgage-mess-have-clinton-all-over-them/

That is an absolute joke. I could find 1000s of articles that say the same thing about George Bush. The whole CRA thing is a tool of partisan hackery. Neither Democrats nor Republicans shoulder a majority of the responsibility for the subprime crisis. Most subprime loans were made by institutions that weren't even governed by the CRA. These were institutions that engaged in criminal-esque lending practices, realized what they were doing, and then realized they could make a ton of money betting AGAINST their own practices. It has nothing to do with politics, everything to do with profit.

tsjct
01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
That is an absolute joke. I could find 1000s of articles that say the same thing about George Bush. The whole CRA thing is a tool of partisan hackery. Neither Democrats nor Republicans shoulder a majority of the responsibility for the subprime crisis. Most subprime loans were made by institutions that weren't even governed by the CRA. These were institutions that engaged in criminal-esque lending practices, realized what they were doing, and then realized they could make a ton of money betting AGAINST their own practices. It has nothing to do with politics, everything to do with profit.

We can all FIND articles! But it is amazing that only the ones that blast a Democrat are the false ones LOL:rolleyes:

pghin08
01-05-2012, 09:36 AM
We can all FIND articles! But it is amazing that only the ones that blast a Democrat are the false ones LOL:rolleyes:

No, you're misinterpreting me. I'm saying ANY article that puts the blame for the subprime mortgage crisis on either Democrats or Republicans is majorly flawed and completely misses the point of the crisis itself.

tsjct
01-05-2012, 10:18 AM
No, you're misinterpreting me. I'm saying ANY article that puts the blame for the subprime mortgage crisis on either Democrats or Republicans is majorly flawed and completely misses the point of the crisis itself.

Ok my bad. There were Many Many things that led to the crisis. We can blame a lot of people. The one's to really blame here are the ones who got the loans KNOWING they had no way of paying for what they were buying. I had a family member who did this. Bought a house for way more than he could afford and sure enough he lost it. He wanted to live like all the big wigs and now 10 yrs later he is broke and lives paycheck to paycheck. Lost his wife, house, cars, etc. It was HIS fault and no one else. I have no idea what he said he made per year on the application but looking at the house he bought back then i can assure you it was 10X what he was actually making.

pghin08
01-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Ok my bad. There were Many Many things that led to the crisis. We can blame a lot of people. The one's to really blame here are the ones who got the loans KNOWING they had no way of paying for what they were buying. I had a family member who did this. Bought a house for way more than he could afford and sure enough he lost it. He wanted to live like all the big wigs and now 10 yrs later he is broke and lives paycheck to paycheck. Lost his wife, house, cars, etc. It was HIS fault and no one else. I have no idea what he said he made per year on the application but looking at the house he bought back then i can assure you it was 10X what he was actually making.

Absolutely. Mr. Greenspan was telling us to "tap our home equity", and people just thought they were worth way more than they actually were. I know that this crisis will serve as a learning experience for me. I'm 25, and I've never owned a house. I plan on changing that here in the next few years, and I feel confident in my ability to make a responsible decision and live within my means.