PDA

View Full Version : 6 police officers shot, one killed

OBOMBA
01-05-2012, 08:12 PM
what goes around comes around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-X4_lhGTz4

ensbergcollector
01-05-2012, 09:30 PM
am I misreading or are you saying the cops got what they had coming? please explain yourself

duane1969
01-05-2012, 10:02 PM
am I misreading or are you saying the cops got what they had coming? please explain yourself

I would like to know this as well.

OBOMBA
01-06-2012, 01:31 AM
just saying that the police get away with far too many murders, thats all.

angel0430
01-06-2012, 08:46 AM

Really??? You are generalizing. Do you have numbers that can show how many bad cops they are compare to how many good ones? This is a real irresponsible comment since the vast majority of cops are good cops and risking their lifes so that you can be safe.

Star_Cards
01-06-2012, 10:00 AM
can't watch video at work for some reason, but I find your comments a bit absurd. Do you know of these officers specific records? I could see your point, maybe, if you the one that was killed was a dirty cop and had used his power to do wrong or had killed someone unjustly and was not punished. Your generalization of all cops being dirty cops running around murdering people at will is a bit reckless.

I assume that these officers were shot by a criminal who they were pursuing? If so, it's quite sad that you seem to be rooting for this criminal.

sure there are bad cops out there, but the vast majority haven't killed people. Heck, they probably haven't even shot at someone. I'd bet most of them follow the strict guidelines for firing there weapons.

ensbergcollector
01-06-2012, 10:12 AM

so let's generalize anything else like you did.

(insert race, occupation, religion) get away with too many murders so anytime a (insert race, occupation, religion) gets murdered lets be happy about it.

that is sick bro. and what in the world makes you an expert on how many cops get away with murder? Are you one of these people that every time there is a police shooting you just assume the cops were wrong?

mrveggieman
01-06-2012, 10:15 AM
There are a bad cops out there but it is sad to see anyone get murdered. I don't believe that anyone one here knows these cops personal records so I'm not going to pass judgement for right now.

MadMan1978
01-06-2012, 10:55 AM
I will remind you to keep this civil...

MadMan1978
01-06-2012, 10:56 AM
I did see a brief clip on the news about this...it appears their intell was way off and walked into a fire storm as it were

duwal
01-06-2012, 12:48 PM
I will remind you to keep this civil...

if we're going to keep it civil than a mod needs to close this thread immediately

BGT Masters
01-06-2012, 03:05 PM
what goes around comes around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-X4_lhGTz4

Its not often I am shocked by something foolish someone says around here, congrats.

:smash: