PDA

View Full Version : Food for Thought on obama and his cuts

tsjct
01-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Did you notice who Obama threatened?

It's incredible that 42% of Americans think that this unqualified, incompetent, dishonorable, ego-driven fraud is doing a good job. Take a moment. Admit it to yourself. You know who his supporters are.

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling?

He threatened to not pay:
- Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees, Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.

- Now...let this sink in really good - YOU THINK THE LIST BELOW IS WHERE HIS VOTES COME FROM???

- He did not threaten to stop payments to millions of illegal aliens (SSI)

- He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates

- He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he and his wife Micelle hired

- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around the world on Air Force One.

- He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff

- He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients

- He did not threaten the food stamp programs

- He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid

- He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters

- The list could go on and on. He is in full political re-election mode!

• Why are we allowing this person to destroy this wonderful country with his selfishness and his lies?

• His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only our votes can stop him.

• Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of the Presidency in 2012.

LET'S MAKE 2012 - THE END OF AN ERROR!

TheGrapher
01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Why should he take away the food stamp program or take away welfare benefits?

tsjct
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Why should he take away the food stamp program or take away welfare benefits?

He would never do that as thats where he gets his votes. Why would he take away military benefits and shrink our Military when they are the Men and Women who risk their lives to make us have a safe place to live? He know's the military % will not vote for him so he does not care. He will only help the ones who can get him reelected.

bud7562
01-08-2012, 10:11 PM
He would never do that as thats where he gets his votes. Why would he take away military benefits and shrink our Military when they are the Men and Women who risk their lives to make us have a safe place to live? He know's the military % will not vote for him so he does not care. He will only help the ones who can get him reelected. the only body will vote for him the poeple from way down south of the border or oversears ????

theonedru
01-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Whoever he is replaced with is only going to do the same things he did

ensbergcollector
01-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Whoever he is replaced with is only going to do the same things he did

you never know, the next guy might promise CHANGE!

:lie:

LGB Cards
01-09-2012, 02:34 AM
The sad thing about ALL you Obama bashers is your too ignorant to realize that he can't do most of what he was aiming at doing due to Congress strong holding him.

So I guess you agree with Congress.

You agree that it is better to cut Pell Grants for our youth trying to get an education so people owning a house worth $2 Million+ can get a cut in personal property tax.

You agree it is ok for children to starve and be punished for their parents mistakes so that YOU can get another tax cut?

You are EXACTLY what you claim HE is, selfish, greedy, and you agree with theft. Social Security was NOT a choice, its just taken, so when I am out of a job I want that money YOU took. I am not very well off but NOT on welfare and I have no issue paying my taxes to fund programs like food stamps, but I'm not a greedy EDITED like you are.

YOU are the minority here, people don't agree with your EDITED. Obama is NOT doing the best job he can, cause he can't get bills passed due to rich, propaganda filled Congressmen that are devoted to their own agenda.

When you say things like your post said you make yourself look like an idiot due to you lack of information. You need to see the entire picture to realize what reality is instead of focusing on YOURSELF, which I am SURE is your up most concern, not our country

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE - Duane

tsjct
01-09-2012, 09:23 AM
The sad thing about ALL you Obama bashers is your too ignorant to realize that he can't do most of what he was aiming at doing due to Congress strong holding him.

You agree that it is better to cut Pell Grants for our youth trying to get an education so people owning a house worth $2 Million+ can get a cut in personal property tax.

You agree it is ok for children to starve and be punished for their parents mistakes so that YOU can get another tax cut?

You are EXACTLY what you claim HE is, selfish, greedy, and you agree with theft. Social Security was NOT a choice, its just taken, so when I am out of a job I want that money YOU took. I am not very well off but NOT on welfare and I have no issue paying my taxes to fund programs like food stamps, but I'm not a greedy like you are.

YOU are the minority here, people don't agree with your. Obama is NOT doing the best job he can, cause he can't get bills passed due to rich, propaganda filled Congressmen that are devoted to their own agenda.

When you say things like your post said you make yourself look like an idiot due to you lack of information. You need to see the entire picture to realize what reality is instead of focusing on YOURSELF, which I am SURE is your up most concern, not our country

Yes i guess i am so Ignorant to miss the Fact that obama had the House & Senate MAJORITY for his first 2 years. :rolleyes:

mrveggieman
01-09-2012, 09:43 AM

You are EXACTLY what you claim HE is, selfish, greedy, and you agree with theft. Social Security was NOT a choice, its just taken, so when I am out of a job I want that money YOU took. I am not very well off but NOT on welfare and I have no issue paying my taxes to fund programs like food stamps, but I'm not a greedy like you are.

YOU are the minority here, people don't agree with your . Obama is NOT doing the best job he can, cause he can't get bills passed due to rich, propaganda filled Congressmen that are devoted to their own agenda.

CHURCH!! :love0030:

duane1969
01-09-2012, 10:46 AM

For 2 years the Dems held control of the House, Senate and White House. They accomplished nothing but forcing Obamacare into law in spite of a majority of American's opposing it. They did not balance the budget and they did not cut spending as promised.

I agree that increasing taxes on those who already pay the bulk of the taxes to that we can continue giving away money that we don't have is stupid.

I agree that if parents can not take care of their kids then they need to A) stop having them and B) stop thinking that a handout from the government is their constitutional right.

Social Security was NOT a choice, its just taken, so when I am out of a job I want that money YOU took. I am not very well off but NOT on welfare and I have no issue paying my taxes to fund programs like food stamps, but I'm not a greedy like you are.

No idea what you are talking about. The Social Security issues arise from people who have never paid into it getting money out of it. It was supposed to be retirement support for the working class yet there are millions of people drawing off of it who never paid into it.

YOU are the minority here, people don't agree with your . Obama is NOT doing the best job he can, cause he can't get bills passed due to rich, propaganda filled Congressmen that are devoted to their own agenda.

Please provide documentation of what bills Obama is trying to pass that Congress is blocking. If you mean the budget that called for spending $1 trillion dollars that we do not have, fine. What else?

ensbergcollector
01-09-2012, 11:40 AM

look over the things obama passed when he had control of both house and senate. they did nothing to help this country.

and apparently, according to your final paragraph, looking to the country means giving more money to the bottom 10%. I am easily bottom 25% and even I think it is obscene what is done to the top 10%. maybe you need to stop focusing on 10% of the population and look at the whole country.

Star_Cards
01-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I'm not going to sit here and say that Obama has done all of the things that I wanted him to, but in the long run the issues that drive us all crazy are more about the system rather than one party or another. Another issue is that we as citizens are so worked up about being on the right or the left and it's blinds a lot of us to the crap that both parties do. No matter what side has the white house or the congress, there are Dems and Reps in positions of power that can change the status quo but they choose not to. Typically I think it's out of fear of losing their power and jobs whether it's from pressure form their own party or from the lobbies that allow for them to run campaigns. Lobbies and corporations are the actual entities that have a lot of power in washington through there check books and honestly I don't see a lot of promise for that to ever change because the people making the rules benefit from their money and influence the most.

mrveggieman
01-09-2012, 11:53 AM
i'm not going to sit here and say that obama has done all of the things that i wanted him to, but in the long run the issues that drive us all crazy are more about the system rather than one party or another. Another issue is that we as citizens are so worked up about being on the right or the left and it's blinds a lot of us to the crap that both parties do. No matter what side has the white house or the congress, there are dems and reps in positions of power that can change the status quo but they choose not to. Typically i think it's out of fear of losing their power and jobs whether it's from pressure form their own party or from the lobbies that allow for them to run campaigns. Lobbies and corporations are the actual entities that have a lot of power in washington through there check books and honestly i don't see a lot of promise for that to ever change because the people making the rules benefit from their money and influence the most.

+1

Star_Cards
01-09-2012, 12:11 PM
it's also a problem that both sides feel that they have to strong arm the other into doing what they want. IWe have multiple parties in power throughout government. The key would should be compromising to come up with the best possible way to solve issues. The climate of do it how I say or I'll hold things up is a complete joke and wouldn't be successful in any other business venture. They need to start treating it like a business and get way more efficient before we'll start seeing progress. I get that everyone has very strict ideals that they want to live by, but the fact that they cause more negative than positive is when it becomes a huge problem.

I also get standing up for your beliefs, but they could and should start working together. Until it stops being a them versus us type of deal we'll get zero progress. It's just a blame game right know and that's because they all want votes and if the other guy does wrong they can get more votes.