PDA

View Full Version : Official Survivor: One World Thread

andrewhoya
01-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Cast was announced today:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/

nadeau01_johnson48
01-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Looks like virtually the same cast we get every year as far as 'types' go....although I see they finally cast a little person (is that the proper term?).

andrewhoya
01-18-2012, 09:01 PM
I'm interested to see how he fares.

I'm rooting for Monica early, since her husband is Daunte Culpeper, who played for Miami.

avstars
01-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I think they're due for a celebrity version.

gladdyontherise
01-20-2012, 06:38 AM
Looks like virtually the same cast we get every year as far as 'types' go....although I see they finally cast a little person (is that the proper term?).

I think they prefer height challenged.

Atleast this season can't be any worse than the last season.

andrewhoya
01-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Celebrity edition could be cool or really suck- depends on who the celebrities were.

Star_Cards
01-20-2012, 11:14 AM
I would love to see a celebrity version. I'll watch this season but usually the better seasons are when they bring back a group of veterans. Usually the first timers have way too many people that have no clue how to play the game and are pretty boring.

I think you'd have trouble getting celebs to do this. They do the apprentice but that's hardly survivor as far as setting and physicality goes.

avstars
01-30-2012, 09:37 PM
They should have done it when Survivor was super popular. Now celebs probably don't care about it. I'm sure they could still find a group to do it, but it would prolly be no name stars

MattDMC
02-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Can't wait for the first episode tonight

andrewhoya
02-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Me too!

MattDMC
02-15-2012, 07:59 PM
T-minus 2 minutes

lambeauleap87
02-15-2012, 08:04 PM
This looks less terrible than last season. I like the Men vs. Woman approach.

lambeauleap87
02-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Well the women already failed that. LOL

MattDMC
02-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Love Micheal stealing the items the women stripped off the truck great move and very quickly my favorite player.

MattDMC
02-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I can already tell this season is going to suck.

The one world concept just doesn't do it for me its not survivor its steal everything you can while the other tribe sleeps.

And yes I know I sound like a hypocrite after saying I like micheal for stealing the truck items.

MattDMC
02-15-2012, 08:37 PM
WOW so if you find the other tribes idol you have to give it to them thats just sad.

gladdyontherise
02-15-2012, 08:56 PM
That was an awful ending

nadeau01_johnson48
02-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Guys are gonna flat out dominate. I have a feeling the season really won't get interesting until the merge.

lambeauleap87
02-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Weak ending, and the chicks are desperate. Seems to me like they have no clue what's going on. More interesting? Yes. Will it make for a better season? Probably not.

I enjoy the little person. I don't have anything against homosexuals, but the one on this season just annoys me.

andrewhoya
02-15-2012, 09:18 PM
He annoys the crap outa me, too.

Star_Cards
02-15-2012, 09:29 PM
weak premiere as far as challenge and tribal. I think michael is one of my favorites. The women are a complete mess. I thought it was pretty funny that dude took some of their stuff. I don't really like the one world thing. I guess it will mean there should be some alliance switching more so than last season. I'm glad there aren't any past players tossed in.

As far as the challenge I thought it was dumb that jeff gave the guys the option to keep playing. The women had one less player and probably one of their weakest at that. if they had played the women had an advantage. All I could do was laugh that they all said that they thought the men would just let them finish. It's a game for a decent prize, why would they let them play just to be nice.

I definitely don't like the part that they can just steal stuff. I like that they are interacting as it will add to some drama and more possible alliances and not allow one dominant alliance to necessarily run away with it like the last season. I just think there should be some rules about stealing whatever they want. I'm not sure how they would stop it or enforce a penalty but still.

JBpatches
02-17-2012, 05:44 AM
I found the women begging for fire entertaining. Sabrina giving the idol to Colton probably won't save him in the long term (I see him being one of the first men voted out), but he might be able to blindside someone using the idol. I don't like when they change up the game, but I'm willing to give the show a few episodes before fully judging it. I'm just happy the show is back...

lambeauleap87
02-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Pretty unexciting episode tonight...the women are completely incapable of doing anything right, and the gay guy just annoyed the hell out of me.

JBpatches
02-22-2012, 09:20 PM
I didn't think Colton could form a male alliance using the idol as a trigger.. but he has. A pretty boring episode tonight, if the women don't start doing something or if they men don't become dysfunctional this could be a boring season..... Colton playing "Russell" might be entertaining to watch though. Colton has had Brandon-esque meltdowns already and the idol was Russell-esque even if he was given the idol. We'll see what comes out of Colton Hantz...

lambeauleap87
02-22-2012, 09:23 PM
I didn't think Colton could form a male alliance using the idol as a trigger.. but he has. A pretty boring episode tonight, if the women don't start doing something or if they men don't become dysfunctional this could be a boring season..... Colton playing "Russell" might be entertaining to watch though. Colton has had Brandon-esque meltdowns already and the idol was Russell-esque even if he was given the idol. We'll see what comes out of Colton Hantz...

I still didn't understand that...it was like everybody hates Colton. Then they find out he was given an idol and it was like, "OMG We love him! He's the leader of everything ever!" I wasn't really sure what happened.

andrewhoya
03-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Colton is so flipping annoying.

MattDMC
03-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Colton is so flipping annoying.

Yup.

Its getting kind of hard to watch this season and I thought last years was bad

lambeauleap87
03-04-2012, 01:44 PM
How did it go from "everyone hates Colton" to "OMGZ he has an IDOL. Now he's in charge!"? These people are idiots.

Star_Cards
03-05-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't really like Colton either. I find the way he isolated himself from the start to be a bit odd and will still be the ruin to him. Plus his attitude will kill him. He likes who he likes and seems to hate everyone else and seems way too snobby. I think he got this power as of late because he has an idol but also because he was on the side of the numbers. It will be interesting to see how the voting off of the men's tribe athletes will effect them. If the women weren't so terrible I would say it would be bad, but if they can win a few challenges that aren't memory based they should still be good. the women are still a wreck after a few wins. They can't provide for themselves what so ever. The coming over for fire and using it to get warm is annoying. I don't like the merged living areas so far this season.

Star_Cards
03-05-2012, 01:30 PM
I think it's more that the guys that weren't the physical alpha males outnumbered the alphas played more of a part to colton's rise than the fact that he had an idol. It come into play, but who's to...

MattDMC
03-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Well its getting close to that time of the week again just hope tonights episode is actually watchable

nadeau01_johnson48
03-07-2012, 05:41 PM
From the previews, Tribal Council is gonna be one of the wildest in the history of the show....so hopefully it's not a letdown lol

gladdyontherise
03-07-2012, 05:46 PM
From the previews, Tribal Council is gonna be one of the wildest in the history of the show....so hopefully it's not a letdown lol

Come on now..you know it will be lol

andrewhoya
03-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Anyone remember Shannon's meltdown a few seasons ago?

CavFanatic31
03-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Does Alicia piss anyone else off? Can't stand her lol

andrewhoya
03-07-2012, 07:46 PM
I actually like her.

lambeauleap87
03-07-2012, 08:22 PM
If I was a contestant on Survivor, I swear I'd have taken a swing at Colton by now.

lambeauleap87
03-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Find me someone stupider than Colton. Do it. I bet you can't. How can you just decide you want to go to Tribal instead?

MattDMC
03-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Find me someone stupider than Colton. Do it. I bet you can't. How can you just decide you want to go to Tribal instead?

Can't that takes the cake.

Dumber than Bostom Rob sending himself to redemption Island by a mile.

MattDMC
03-07-2012, 08:44 PM
This is officially the worst season ever someone wrap Colton up in that tarp and throw him in the ocean please.

Its a good thing I'm not out there....

gladdyontherise
03-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Hands down the most dumb logic I've EVER seen in survivor, and that's saying a lot.

lambeauleap87
03-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Hands down the most dumb logic I've EVER seen in survivor, and that's saying a lot.

I don't even understand how they could do it. But by voting off Bill and Leif, wouldn't that hurt them? Damn, I'm confused...how can a group of them even just decide to go to Tribal instead?

gladdyontherise
03-07-2012, 08:50 PM
So Colton is racist..That explains a lot

lambeauleap87
03-07-2012, 08:51 PM
So Colton is racist..That explains a lot

Colton v. Phillip??? Please???

I can't stand Colton at all...like jeez. What he's saying is horrible...he's a rich, spoiled, racist, homosexual.

MattDMC
03-07-2012, 08:54 PM
That was just messed up.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

nadeau01_johnson48
03-07-2012, 09:00 PM
I bet every gay man in America (that watches Survivor) is thrilled with how Colton is portraying that minority.

Good Lord....that dude needs put in his place.

andrewhoya
03-07-2012, 09:00 PM
I bet every gay man in America (that watches Survivor) is thrilled with how Colton is portraying that minority.

Good Lord....that dude needs put in his place.

And everyone else wants to punch him in the face.

nadeau01_johnson48
03-07-2012, 09:03 PM
If I was in Bill's place, I would've got right up during tribal and punched him square in his face. Especially if I knew I was going home anyways lol

lambeauleap87
03-07-2012, 09:04 PM
If I was in Bill's place, I would've got right up during tribal and punched him square in his face. Especially if I knew I was going home anyways lol

And you know what? No one would've blamed him.

andrewhoya
03-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Who in your life is black?

Ummm..... My housekeeper.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1663359783265&id=7d7e418ca2374e4a3bc02bd8f881f18d&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.sodahead.com%2fprofiles%2f 0%2f0%2f2%2f3%2f5%2f6%2f3%2f0%2f5%2fFacepalm-53110262622.jpeg

gladdyontherise
03-07-2012, 09:11 PM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/bowlerontherise/doublefacepalm.jpg

lambeauleap87
03-07-2012, 09:13 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/freedude/Facepalm.jpg

I win.

gladdyontherise
03-07-2012, 09:14 PM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/bowlerontherise/tumblr_lxyuo3R4aO1qi0ij1o1_400.jpg

Oh, wrong thread (I've really just wanted to use this one for a while)

JBpatches
03-08-2012, 02:54 AM
I don't think Colton is racist. Just because he didn't like one person, who just so happened to be black doesn't make him racist in my book. Look at past episodes, Colton got annoyed at Bill because of his laugh, the dumb things he said and that just got under Colton's skin. They have never different backgrounds and personalities, but race has nothing to do with it in my opinion.

I find Colton very entertaining. He's very emotional and a Drama Queen, everyone thinks he's a smart player but he really isn't.. but he's still entertaining in a trainwreck kind of way. Colton acting like a little baby not wanting to talk to Bill had me laughing. This "Queen of the Men" deal has got me hooked.

It is still very early, but so far this season hasn't been played well. I think this is the last we will see of the "One World" concept. But I still love Survivor and I will watch every single episode because it entertains me.

Star_Cards
03-08-2012, 08:54 AM
I don't think colton is racists either. I just think he's one of the biggest jerks ever. Everything he says is condescending and no one has even mentioned all of the insensitive remarks he made towards leif. He basically used all of the main insults against little people in a 1 minute segment last night. What he said about Bill last night and telling him to get a real job and basically telling him that his dream of being a comic was uncalled for and a complete jerk move. He wants to blast a guy that is following his dream and trying to make it on his own when it seems that he's lived off of a silver spoon all of his life. I'm actually curious to hear what sort of jobs colton has had. Last nights tribal just made my distaste for that man grow even greater. He's got to be the most disrespectful person I've seen in quite some time. I'll be rooting for a blind side until he's voted out. I guess the best thing about it is that he will never win this game. He's so rude to everyone that doesn't act exactly like he wants them to so there's no way he'd get jury votes. He'd probably sit up there and just make everyone angry by answering their questions like a complete jerk.

The move to give up immunity was completely idiotic. Do they not understand the numbers game? even if they were worried about bill heading into the merge you don;t give up your numbers. The merge is still probably weeks away. I think that move was a complete act of arrogance and I hope it comes back to bite them. I don't see why they couldn't have waited until the next challenge they lost and then vote. Giving the girls an advantage like this isn't a big move, it's just stupid. They would have had the girls by two. Now they will just have to vote off one of their alliance members one week sooner if they lose enough challenges to do so.

duwal
03-08-2012, 02:09 PM
The move to give up immunity was completely idiotic. Do they not understand the numbers game? even if they were worried about bill heading into the merge you don;t give up your numbers. The merge is still probably weeks away. I think that move was a complete act of arrogance and I hope it comes back to bite them. I don't see why they couldn't have waited until the next challenge they lost and then vote. Giving the girls an advantage like this isn't a big move, it's just stupid. They would have had the girls by two. Now they will just have to vote off one of their alliance members one week sooner if they lose enough challenges to do so.

Exactly, it was purely idiotic but you also have to blame his alliance. Its a group of misfits, none of which look like they've ever been part of a collective competitive athletic team. Don't see how they didn't have the balls to explain that after their win they would have a 2 person advantage and from that point on get to pick and choose which players they would want to sit out for reward and immunity challenges. What team wouldn't want it where they have an extra amount of bench players to choose from?? Instead because of his ego and his alliances lack of guts they are now even with the girls and even more I believe even after their embarrassing loss the women have the momentum. Their opponent is so dysfunctional they gave the women the immunity idol

JBpatches
03-08-2012, 02:55 PM
I forgot about Colton calling Leif derogatory names and making fun of him because he’s a little person. In my opinion, it’s especially bad coming from Colton because he’s gay. I’m sure Colton has had to deal with homophobia, and he should have some compassion for another people who is viewed as an outcast by some members of society.

MattDMC
03-08-2012, 03:22 PM
I just want to know where the Producers find these people?????

JBpatches
03-14-2012, 09:28 PM
The producers mixing up the tribes is sort of an acknowledgement that the "One World" and "Men vs. Women" concepts weren't working. It was nice to finally see some serious scrambling and the game being played, that being said, Salani will destroy Manono.

Star_Cards
03-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I was glad that they mixed the tribe and sort of felt that they'd do that soon. they typically mix things up early when they do men vs women. I'n glad they ejected on the one world deal. That idea did noting for the game... at least for me. Redemption was a much better gimmick.

The tribe redistribution couldn't have gone more lopsided. Salani got pretty much all of the strong players and Manono got the weaker. I'm sure manono may eek out a win or two before the merge but I doubt they have numbers going in. The way it looks, most of the girls will be gone on Manono by the time they merge so whoever can stick around on Salani should have a nice shot at final four. Stinks for bill that had they not pulled the idol swap last week he'd have a good shot at being on the right side of things.

lambeauleap87
03-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Colton is quite the Survivor.

MattDMC
03-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Come on medical kick off

Comeeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnn Medicalllllllllllll Kickofffffffffffffffffffffffffff

andrewhoya
03-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Karma!!!!!

lambeauleap87
03-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Is it bad that I'm enjoying watching him roll around and cry like a baby? I mean, jeez...have some dignity at least.

Glad he's gone though...like I've said before, I have no problem with gays, but I severely dislike him.

gladdyontherise
03-21-2012, 08:38 PM
KARMA.

Plus he's probably afraid of girls touching him.

MattDMC
03-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah
Hey hey hey

GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDBYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MattDMC
03-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Couldn't have happened to a better weasel

nadeau01_johnson48
03-21-2012, 08:42 PM
Karma at it's finest.

JBpatches
03-21-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm sad to see Colton go, he was one of the few entertaining aspects to an otherwise forgettable season thus far.

Star_Cards
03-21-2012, 09:43 PM
That was possibly the worst episode of survivor ever. It's ironic that Colton had to go after being such a jerk to Christina. Then he screws over his partner by keeping the idol. What a snake. I'm fine with him losing like that but would have much rather watched him get a blind side. His actions the last few weeks shows what a terrible sport he is. He needs to learn how to be a winner.

gladdyontherise
04-15-2012, 09:55 AM
This season has gone from alright, to bad.

andrewhoya
04-15-2012, 10:32 AM
I am enjoying it.

bblair_2002
04-15-2012, 10:48 AM
The game is afoot...GO TARZAN!!!

JBpatches
04-15-2012, 01:24 PM
This season has turned out to be the worst in recent memory. Very boring now..

lambeauleap87
04-15-2012, 03:56 PM
I still think it's better than last season...

CavFanatic31
04-15-2012, 10:07 PM
WOW, I need to catch up. I haven't watched since Colton was taken off the show.

nadeau01_johnson48
04-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Troyzan is the only good thing left this season. Once he's gone, this season is gonna turn completely awful.

I still don't understand why some of these people are so afraid to make the LOGICAL move to further their games.

lambeauleap87
04-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Troyzan is the only good thing left this season. Once he's gone, this season is gonna turn completely awful.

I still don't understand why some of these people are so afraid to make the LOGICAL move to further their games.

That's the truth, Truth.

mugatu471
04-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Wow, what a stupid move by the outsiders. The people refuse to make intelligent decisions.

Star_Cards
04-18-2012, 11:09 PM

Ugh. Exactly. I don't get it either put then again I do because the three that didn't switch are complete sheep. I know that they don't see all that we see but they have to be aware of the pecking order. As much as I hoped they would go with Troy, I knew they wouldn't. It's near impossible to get weak players to make moves. Most people try to make the moves too late. Trot laid it all out on a silver platter and they chocked it away.

habsheaven
04-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Keep in mind that we see what they want us to see. What seems obvious to us isn't necessarily so. Alicia and Christina could have secret alliances or assurances that have them feeling comfortable once the men are gone.

andrewhoya
04-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Keep in mind that we see what they want us to see. What seems obvious to us isn't necessarily so. Alicia and Christina could have secret alliances or assurances that have them feeling comfortable once the men are gone.

That's a good point. What they show can be deceiving. They have some great audio editors. If you listen carefully, you can sometimes hear the survivors change their tone of voice for a sentence and then go back to before.

JBpatches
04-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Troyzan is making the show watchable again. He's sort of on an Ozzy run, it might be fun to see him versus all the girls.

CavFanatic31
04-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Alicia/Christina proved yet again what I thought of them. They're idiots.

gladdyontherise
04-25-2012, 10:41 PM
..and this season just went to an awful level.

JBpatches
04-25-2012, 10:55 PM
I wish Kat would have turned tonight.. it would have been funny to see Christina cause herself to go home by opening her mouth to Troy.

Star_Cards
04-26-2012, 09:27 AM
so, after losing the two guys that I would have wanted to see win (troy and jay) I'm pretty bummed about the rest of the season. Tarzan (who has no similar traits to the actual tarzan character) is worthless. He will be the player that is happy to go along with the alliance in power because it will save his neck another day. I don;t see him making a move EVER and have no clue why he is on the show. I've waiting for a big move and just like last year it never happens.

As I thought about it more after the show it does speak a lot to the type of game that kim and chelsea are playing. If you think about it it's pretty masterful so far. They are running the show and outside of troyzan figuring it out and preaching it for two weeks none of the other girls are aware enough to figure out who the top 2 or 3 people in the alliance are. Kim and chelsea were my favorite girls on the show early on so at this point I'll be rooting for them. The rest just seem way to unlikely to organize the lower ranked girls to separate the two of them.

on a side note about the challenges (the ring toss), it's rather annoying to watch so many worthless physical competitors that they have now. There's really only three or maybe four out of the whole group now. I get that they wanted troyzan out, but why did they all feel so comfortable about not having immunity after troy was eliminated especially if they thought he had an idol? The happy family all cheering on the bench was kind of annoying to me for some reason.

And why didn't troy tear that place apart looking for the idol? I guess maybe he did and they just didn't show it. It just seems weird that he didn't spend his last day looking for the idol. I'm also confused why no one else has been looking for it. I guess it comes down to them all feeling comfortable, but how can they all be that oblivious to the power of an idol?

Star_Cards
04-26-2012, 09:29 AM
That's a good point. What they show can be deceiving. They have some great audio editors. If you listen carefully, you can sometimes hear the survivors change their tone of voice for a sentence and then go back to before.

I'm usually pretty good at picking out when shows replace voice actual audio with voice overs done in production. I've never heard anything that makes me think survivor has done this.

andrewhoya
04-26-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm usually pretty good at picking out when shows replace voice actual audio with voice overs done in production. I've never heard anything that makes me think survivor has done this.

Oh, there have been many times over the years.

andrewhoya
04-26-2012, 06:54 PM
On a side note, I am loving this season so far.

lambeauleap87
04-26-2012, 07:55 PM
On a side note, I am loving this season so far.

You love every season...:whistle:

andrewhoya
04-26-2012, 08:00 PM
You love every season...:whistle:

False.

lambeauleap87
04-26-2012, 08:02 PM
False.

The general consensus, at least here on SCF, has been that the last two seasons have been god-awful and you've loved them both. :tongue0020:

andrewhoya
04-26-2012, 08:07 PM
The general consensus, at least here on SCF, has been that the last two seasons have been god-awful and you've loved them both. :tongue0020:

I guess we have different likes. Season one sucked so much, except for the finale, that I didn't finish it. I didn't really like season 4, either. Season 5 somewhat dragged on.

gladdyontherise
05-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Now THAT is a blindside :sign0020:

andrewhoya
05-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Blindsides are fun! Cool beans!

habsheaven
05-02-2012, 09:01 PM
That didn't look like "fun" to me. Someone was crying. LMAO!

Star_Cards
05-03-2012, 08:55 AM
That was... awesome!!!

I really thought Kat would be the person many people would want to have around towards the end. Her final three talks would have been a train wreck. Her blindside speech was so good!

Was anyone else weirded out by the way her and her cousin were with each other. What the heck was that crawling on the ground crap?!?! and did they have a secret language?!?! It's hard to say from just that 30 second interaction they showed, but their relationship seems a bit close for opposite sexed cousins. just a vibe I was getting. lol.

As for the drama over the reward challenge... I get why people would say that everyone should have taken tarzan and christina, but I couldn't help to think if tarzan and his wife was so old and they assumed he had less time to live than the rest of the people... and that christina's dad had 5 to 10 years to live... then why in the heck are you going on a show that would take you away form them for months?!?! I get being compassionate but why should that really matter in this game. Definitely not the right move for Kat but I just thought it was a bit weird that people were so upset... especially for two people that they have really shown little respect for in the past.

habsheaven
05-03-2012, 09:04 AM
That was... awesome!!!

I really thought Kat would be the person many people would want to have around towards the end. Her final three talks would have been a train wreck. Her blindside speech was so good!

Was anyone else weirded out by the way her and her cousin were with each other. What the heck was that crawling on the ground crap?!?! and did they have a secret language?!?! It's hard to say from just that 30 second interaction they showed, but their relationship seems a bit close for opposite sexed cousins. just a vibe I was getting. lol.

As for the drama over the reward challenge... I get why people would say that everyone should have taken tarzan and christina, but I couldn't help to think if tarzan and his wife was so old and they assumed he had less time to live than the rest of the people... and that christina's dad had 5 to 10 years to live... then why in the heck are you going on a show that would take you away form them for months?!?! I get being compassionate but why should that really matter in this game. Definitely not the right move for Kat but I just thought it was a bit weird that people were so upset... especially for two people that they have really shown little respect for in the past.

I completely agree. I think Kat was "being a cat"? Very wierd vibes though. Soon as she said that they lived together, I got an icky feeling. As for the reward challenge; much to do about nothing. But I guess it can be expected when emotions are so high.

JBpatches
05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Cool beans!!

andrewhoya
05-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Hoping Kim wins.

And Kat was so pissed tonight lol.

nadeau01_johnson48
05-09-2012, 09:20 PM
No one will be able to beat Kim's case at final three....so unless they somehow get her out next (unlikely), she'll probably win.

lambeauleap87
05-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I miss Survivor seasons that weren't genuinely awful.

andrewhoya
05-09-2012, 09:27 PM
No one will be able to beat Kim's case at final three....so unless they somehow get her out next (unlikely), she'll probably win.

I just hope that the guys don't have bad feeling towards Kim for voting them out like people have in the past.

gladdyontherise
05-09-2012, 09:29 PM
We need an all-star season. Those are so much better and entertaining.

nadeau01_johnson48
05-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Bring back Philip!

gladdyontherise
05-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Bring back Philip!

I'd mark out for Philip

MattDMC
05-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Bring back Philip, Russel, Rupert, Johnny fairplay, Rob and Amber (opposing tribes), and Yao Man just for fun.

Could make for an interesting season

Star_Cards
05-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I'd love another all-star. That way we don't end up with lame players that float along because they got in with the right alliance and they are easily manipulated.

If anyone else wants to win this game they better get rid of Kim. I think for some of them their best shot was last night, but now they don't have tarzans vote to help. The only person that has a chance really is Chelsea, in my opinion. I'd like to see both of them battle it out in the end.

habsheaven
05-10-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm some glad it will be over Sunday night because it is going to be a snoozefest on that "island" now.

JBpatches
05-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Finale tonight..

lambeauleap87
05-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Finale tonight..

I owe you one, JB. Forgot this was on tonight...thanks for the reminder!

andrewhoya
05-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Looking forward to it!

gladdyontherise
05-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Atleast the correct person won.

andrewhoya
05-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Very true.

mugatu471
05-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Thus ends one of the worst seasons in a long, long time.

JBpatches
05-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Colton, Colton, Colton...

gladdyontherise
05-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Maybe I missed something, but does Tarzan not live with his wife?

andrewhoya
05-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Huh?

gladdyontherise
05-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Well the way it looks, if I didn't know any better, I'd think Tarzan never sees his wife.

lambeauleap87
05-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Just to show how awful this season was, I couldn't even watch the finale tonight. It was just that horrible.

I wanna see Colton and Phillip together.

gladdyontherise
05-13-2012, 10:53 PM
25th season better be all-stars

lambeauleap87
05-13-2012, 10:57 PM
25th season better be all-stars

Three tribes with three medically-removed players? Yawn.

I wanna see the snakes and sharks and such mess some stuff up.

JBpatches
05-13-2012, 10:58 PM
A few minutes before the Season 25 preview, I was thinking a "second chance" type of season would be good and it would nice if they brought back Russell (not Hantz).. and it looks like they might be doing that along with Colton and someone else.

Three tribes is an interesting twist too..

JBpatches
05-13-2012, 11:00 PM
It was a while ago.. but to add..

Russell was dominating the game when he had to leave. I think he was the leader of his tribe, everyone loved him and he was a huge physical threat in challenges..

MattDMC
05-13-2012, 11:00 PM
3 medically removed players return...

PLEASE DON'T BE COLTON

lambeauleap87
05-13-2012, 11:01 PM
3 medically removed players return...

PLEASE DON'T BE COLTON

Colton two years in a row just wouldn't really cut it for me. There has to be gap.

Unless it's Phillip and Colton paired together. :smokin:

MattDMC
05-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Colton two years in a row just wouldn't really cut it for me. There has to be gap.

Unless it's Phillip and Colton paired together. :smokin:

In that case I would actually enjoy Colton then

andrewhoya
05-14-2012, 06:17 AM
Russell was in back to back.

MattDMC
05-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Russell was in back to back.

Yes but if I'm not mistaking I believe I read that while they were filming his second season while his first season was being shown on TV so nobody in his second season saw his first season so nobody on the island knew his game.

Not to mention Russell was enjoyable for the fans to watch, Colton made you want to stab your eyes out with a rusty screwdriver.

lambeauleap87
05-14-2012, 04:17 PM
In that case I would actually enjoy Colton then

That would be must-see TV. With Colton's blatant racism and hatred towards everyone and Phillip's way of seeing everything as racist and disrespectful, that might make one of the best season's ever.

Star_Cards
05-15-2012, 10:47 AM
I'd really love another all-stars. It might be interesting with the three people getting second chances, but the last two seasons they have just had so many boring people and too many people that just run along the alliance and never make moves. I guess that has a lot to do with the great game play of the leaders of the alliance making everyone think they are second and third in ranking, but still. Leads to a boring game from the viewers point.

I'd assume that colton will be one of the three. I hope he gets axed early. If judging by his first season I will be surprised. Plus from the reunion, he didn't look like he really learned from all of the hurtful comments he said. I really didn't see where he played that great of a game. The guys just never aligned well enough. Plus colton made the worst move in the game by giving up immunity to the girls and going to tribal. Actually all of the guys did. It's no surprise that the women ran final five after that move.

As for the finale, I'm glad kim won, but surprised that chelsea didn't get second. We really didn't see a lot of her being so cold that they kept eluding to but I guess that's what got sabrina some votes.

Kat is still super annoying.