PDA

View Full Version : Perry Drops Out Of GOP Race

duane1969
01-19-2012, 10:26 AM
One down, Newt to go...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/19/perry-to-drop-out-gop-presidential-race/

mrveggieman
01-19-2012, 11:54 AM
So long Rick we hardly knew you. Now could you please take Newt and Mitt with you?

duane1969
01-19-2012, 11:58 AM
I don't think Mitt is going anywhere.

AUTaxMan
01-19-2012, 12:11 PM
So long Rick we hardly knew you. Now could you please take Newt and Mitt with you?

What's wrong with Mitt and Newt?

mrveggieman
01-19-2012, 12:24 PM

Mitt is the best the republicans have to offer but I promise you if he is elected he will be no better than President Obama then who will you republicans have to blame? As far as newt goes if you don't know what is wrong with him then you really do need to take your political blinders off. :winking0071:

AUTaxMan
01-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Mitt is the best the republicans have to offer but I promise you if he is elected he will be no better than President Obama then who will you republicans have to blame? As far as newt goes if you don't know what is wrong with him then you really do need to take your political blinders off. :winking0071:

What makes Mitt better than Newt, and what makes Obama better than both of them?

duane1969
01-19-2012, 12:29 PM

I will do the obvious. For the first two years I will blame Obama. Then after that I will make excuses for everything he does by pointing out that Obama did it too.

duane1969
01-19-2012, 12:30 PM
What makes Mitt better than Newt, and what makes Obama better than both of them?

Mitt is not a grumpy, bitter old man that would rather see the GOP lose the general election than win it without him.

Nothing makes Obama better...but I may be a bit biased.

tsjct
01-19-2012, 12:37 PM
I see Obama winning as the republicans have no one who can beat him. Mitt and Newt can not compete with the obama machine when it gets rolling. Money, Unions, you name it he has it. Obama will get a second term. May not be as bad as we think. Things will turn around in his second term.

mrveggieman
01-19-2012, 12:50 PM

Newt is a complete idiot who couldn't get anywhere the last time he ran. Mitt seems real shady to me and he has yet to show me the he can offer the country anything but polics as usual. I will take my chances with Obama. I will take my chances with the devil I know than the devil I don't know. :winking0071:

andrewhoya
01-19-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm not sure if I'd rather have Newt or Obama. I'd like to give Romney a chance, but I'd love to see what Paul can do.

AUTaxMan
01-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Newt is a complete idiot who couldn't get anywhere the last time he ran. Mitt seems real shady to me and he has yet to show me the he can offer the country anything but polics as usual. I will take my chances with Obama. I will take my chances with the devil I know than the devil I don't know. :winking0071:

Why do you say Newt is an idiot? Most people are willing to admit that he's actually a very bright guy. What makes Mitt seem shady to you? What do you see these guys doing that is so bad for the country?

theonedru
01-19-2012, 02:39 PM

They are politicians...

gatorboymike
01-19-2012, 02:41 PM
This country's Evangelical Christians are still going to vote for Perry.

mrveggieman
01-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Why do you say Newt is an idiot? Most people are willing to admit that he's actually a very bright guy. What makes Mitt seem shady to you? What do you see these guys doing that is so bad for the country?

First of all newt is a racists who believes that all blacks are on welfare. A president is suppose to represent all citizens of the united states not just one particular race. Second he is a republican claiming wholesome family values but can't seem to find one woman to be married to and be faithful with. I can go on and on but everyone knows his record. Some of you people hate obama so much for obvious reasons you would vote for almost anyone to get him out of office.

As far as Mitt he seems to be hiding something and not out for the people. Why does he refuse to release his tax records?

AUTaxMan
01-19-2012, 02:55 PM
First of all newt is a racists who believes that all blacks are on welfare. A president is suppose to represent all citizens of the united states not just one particular race. Second he is a republican claiming wholesome family values but can't seem to find one woman to be married to and be faithful with. I can go on and on but everyone knows his record. Some of you people hate obama so much for obvious reasons you would vote for almost anyone to get him out of office.

As far as Mitt he seems to be hiding something and not out for the people. Why does he refuse to release his tax records?

Where did Newt say that all blacks were on welfare? I missed that quote or any other racist language coming from him.

I don't think he is running on the wholesome family values card. Santorum, yes. Newt, no.

Please go on about Newt. I would love to read some more misguided talking points.

As for Mitt, what does he seem to be hiding to you? His tax records will be made public soon enough, so that can't be it.

habsheaven
01-19-2012, 03:27 PM
I hope Romney gets the nomination. As a Canadian, I can live with a moderate Republican in office. As a political junkie, I think this will be the closest race.

mrveggieman
01-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Where did Newt say that all blacks were on welfare? I missed that quote or any other racist language coming from him.

I don't think he is running on the wholesome family values card. Santorum, yes. Newt, no.

Please go on about Newt. I would love to read some more misguided talking points.

As for Mitt, what does he seem to be hiding to you? His tax records will be made public soon enough, so that can't be it.

What rock were you living under when newt made his comment saying that blacks should stop looking for welfare and demand jobs? He said that he was going to make that remark to the naacp. If that is not racist then I dont know what is. The last time I checked americans of all races are on welfare. He did a poor job hiding his racism by making that remark.

pghin08
01-19-2012, 04:57 PM
This country's Evangelical Christians are still going to vote for Perry.

lol.

AUTaxMan
01-19-2012, 05:55 PM
What rock were you living under when newt made his comment saying that blacks should stop looking for welfare and demand jobs? He said that he was going to make that remark to the naacp. If that is not racist then I dont know what is. The last time I checked americans of all races are on welfare. He did a poor job hiding his racism by making that remark.

He is racist because he said that as President, if the NAACP invited him to their convention, he would be willing to engage the NAACP and its members in discussions about how to get black people employed and off of food stamps?

That does not equate to saying that all black people or only black people are on food stamps.

MadMan1978
01-19-2012, 08:38 PM
I see Obama winning as the republicans have no one who can beat him. Mitt and Newt can not compete with the obama machine when it gets rolling. Money, Unions, you name it he has it. Obama will get a second term. May not be as bad as we think. Things will turn around in his second term.
Wow GOP has the Koch brothers....

MadMan1978
01-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Not that my opinion will matter...I honestly thought Perry was a joke to even think he has a chance...I do not think he had a solid team behind him nor was he ready for the huge spot light. He was never prepared enough for the debates and it showed his huge weaknesses.