PDA

View Full Version : Ex wife: Gingrigh wanted open marriage

mrveggieman
01-19-2012, 03:29 PM
So much for go ole' wholesome republican christian family values huh?

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/ex-wife-says-gingrich-1308424.html

habsheaven
01-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Classic denial defence; don't want to say anything bad about her but, "she may be "mis-remembering". lol

tsjct
01-19-2012, 04:42 PM
We needed this for sure! Newt gone and next romney. Obama back in the whitehouse for another term. I am ready!! No republican can come close to beating OBAMA and thats a fact. I am actually voting for Obama this year. Tired of all the Republican candidates.

Star_Cards
01-19-2012, 04:46 PM
from what was out there... He did have an open marriage. The problem was that she didn't recognize it.

Star_Cards
01-19-2012, 04:48 PM
and by the way... I'd have no problem who was in an open marriage.

AUTaxMan
01-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Classic denial defence; don't want to say anything bad about her but, "she may be "mis-remembering". lol

Do you guys spell "defense" with a "c" up there?

tutall
01-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Can someone explain to me why this makes him unqualified to run the country?

Theodor Madison
01-19-2012, 07:35 PM
His ex wife must be a loser.? Why is she coming out now?? There has to be a reason she is an ex. A good wife, you hold on to her, no matter the chances to cheat. This is old and people need to get over it including his ex. Wonder what it cost to get her to open her mouth now?

habsheaven
01-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Do you guys spell "defense" with a "c" up there?

No, usually we spell it D-fence.

duwal
01-20-2012, 02:32 AM
So much for go ole' wholesome republican christian family values huh?

yeah but honestly, any guy that says that he wouldn't want an open marriage is lying out of his teeth and afraid of what his wife would say or do to him

AUTaxMan
01-20-2012, 07:05 AM
yeah but honestly, any guy that says that he wouldn't want an open marriage is lying out of his teeth and afraid of what his wife would say or do to him

i hope you don't honestly believe that.

habsheaven
01-20-2012, 07:49 AM

You might want to re-think that comment. I don't know about you, but when it comes to the "hotness-factor", I married UP. An "open" marriage in my case would mean my wife would be having carnal relations 10 times as much as I would. I will stick to monogamy thank you. Call me a liar if you like. lol

mrveggieman
01-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Can someone explain to me why this makes him unqualified to run the country?

Newt and his party preach conservative wholesome christian values. Last time a checked laying up with someone who is not your wife does not fit in those values so it would make newt a liar and a hyprocryte. This shows that newt cannot be trusted.

mrveggieman
01-20-2012, 08:40 AM

I'm not even going to touch that one. My wife reads these forums sometimes. :winking0071:

Star_Cards
01-20-2012, 08:53 AM

I don't believe this at all. While some guys would like the fact that they could sleep with other women and it not be cheating not all guys would. Plus a lot of guys wouldn't be able to handle the other side of the coin where his wife would be able to do the same.

Star_Cards
01-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Newt and his party preach conservative wholesome christian values. Last time a checked laying up with someone who is not your wife does not fit in those values so it would make newt a liar and a hyprocryte. This shows that newt cannot be trusted.

we already know newt to be a hypocrite about a lot of things. I just find a lot of his comments about things regular people have to deal with to be way out of touch. It's also hard to find him not saying things that are condescending.

AUTaxMan
01-20-2012, 10:15 AM

Obama lies to the American people all the time. Why should we trust him?

mrveggieman
01-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Obama lies to the American people all the time. Why should we trust him?

All politicians lie. However Obama does not come from the holier than thou party of moral superiority. I will take my chances with someone who comes off as a regular guy than someone who thinks that they are better than everyone else.

AUTaxMan
01-20-2012, 11:03 AM
All politicians lie. However Obama does not come from the holier than thou party of moral superiority. I will take my chances with someone who comes off as a regular guy than someone who thinks that they are better than everyone else.

Not sure if serious.

Star_Cards
01-20-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't get the sense of superiority from obama like I do when I hear newt speak.

mrveggieman
01-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Not sure if serious.

I'm not sure about where you get you news and information mrtaxman but if you have seen what the rest of the world sees you know how judgemental most of the republicans are and how they talk about family values despite the fact a lot of them run around on their wives as well as reducing wasteful gov't spending even though the the bled us dry with these last two wars and finally talking about less gov't interfence and a smaller gov't even though they have no problem interfering with who can get married or what religion one can follow. The devil does indeed speak with a split tounge.