PDA

View Full Version : Basketball HOFER address'es

Riggs
01-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Looking for a working address for Bob Hurley SR & Tex Winter. I have seen successes before for both but didnt write down the addresses ( or atleast thought i did )

was wondering if sending via the HOF might get it done..

any help is appreciated.

Deadshot
01-21-2012, 11:39 AM
All of the successes from Hurley I found in 2011 were from St. Anthony High School. Don't have the address but I imagine it would be easy to track down.

Riggs
01-21-2012, 02:08 PM
All of the successes from Hurley I found in 2011 were from St. Anthony High School. Don't have the address but I imagine it would be easy to track down.

Thanks for the reply. I did find the address for the high school. Think im going to try that one on monday unless someone else replys in here with another successful address..

Thanks again for the info Deadshot

REDANDGOLDPRIDE
01-21-2012, 03:22 PM
No one wants to share the Winter address, hit up someone with Harvey's list, I'm pretty sure its in there.

This is from '09 right after his stroke..

32100 SW French Prairie Road, Number 228, Wilsonville, Ore., 97070.

Couldn't tell you if it's working or not though..

LakersMC
01-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Looking for a working address for Bob Hurley SR & Tex Winter. I have seen successes before for both but didnt write down the addresses ( or atleast thought i did )

was wondering if sending via the HOF might get it done..

any help is appreciated.

They are NOT on the HOF mailing list.
http://www.hoophall.com/hall-of-famers-accepting-mail

Deadshot
01-21-2012, 10:51 PM
I couldn't get an address for Tex but from what I read, some people were getting stuff and some people were getting previously signed items as well. In some instances Mrs. Winter wrote a short note explaining that Tex struggles to sign some. Nothing I read ruled out the likelihood of a success however.

MSUspartans
01-22-2012, 01:29 AM
So Kareem still signs?

Riggs
01-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the help guys.. Really appreciate it..

So Kareem still signs?

save your stamps. See maybe 2 successes a year with him. List also has Magic on it but never seen a TTM success with him either.