PDA

View Full Version : Georgia judge orders President to appear in court birth certificate

mrveggieman
01-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Will the birther movement please die for God's sakes??

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/judges-order-in-birther-1313941.html

pghin08
01-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Where's Mitt Romney's birth certificate? I bet Newt Gingrich doesn't have one, as I'm not sure he was actually born, but rather congealed in a sewer somewhere.

Star_Cards
01-24-2012, 11:23 AM
UGH. Why won't this go away. He showed his birth certificate. The notion that he is not a U.S. citizen is ridiculous and just makes you look sad and bitter that he's in office. If he wants him out of office so bad, maybe he should focus on volunteering for the campaign of the candidate who he supports.

mrveggieman
01-24-2012, 11:28 AM
UGH. Why won't this go away. He showed his birth certificate. The notion that he is not a U.S. citizen is ridiculous and just makes you look sad and bitter that he's in office. If he wants him out of office so bad, maybe he should focus on volunteering for the campaign of the candidate who he supports.

It also says alot about this country and our election process if 1 man was able to pull of one of the greatest election frauds of all time. Give it a rest people. President Obama was indeed born in the United States of America. SMH.

Star_Cards
01-24-2012, 12:18 PM
exactly. I'm not sure about the process for applying to run for the office but I'd assume there are a lot of hoops to jump through which probably includes showing your official birth certificate.