PDA

View Full Version : GOP campaign means open season on Blacks

mrveggieman
01-24-2012, 11:34 AM
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8532.shtml

duane1969
01-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Ironic. An article discussing racial statements by white politicians uses anti-white quotes by blacks...

and the division continues...

AUTaxMan
01-24-2012, 01:14 PM
If people weren't so frigging sensitive about this kind of stuff, we would be able to move on to more important discussions.

mrveggieman
01-24-2012, 01:18 PM
If people weren't so frigging sensitive about this kind of stuff, we would be able to move on to more important discussions.

Right because we all know that minorities are completely unimportant to the GOP. :winking0071:

habsheaven
01-24-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm still waiting for the candidates to start talking about how they are going to solve the countries problems, rather than just criticizing Obama and each other.

I should add; when there were more candidates they did talk about the issues and their plans to address them.

mrveggieman
01-25-2012, 08:44 AM
I'm still waiting for the candidates to start talking about how they are going to solve the countries problems, rather than just criticizing Obama and each other.

I should add; when there were more candidates they did talk about the issues and their plans to address them.

Im still waiting too. I'll enjoy this in the meanwhile....

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/6/7/9/0/9/a3806253-73-crickets%20chirping.gif?d=1297858437

AUTaxMan
01-25-2012, 09:45 AM

You should watch the debates. The info is out there if you are truly interested in what their plans are.

INTIMADATOR2007
01-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Right because we all know that minorities are completely unimportant to the GOP. :winking0071:

How can you keep on saying this . There are many people in the GOP from many different backgrounds , remember these are the people you call uncle toms..

ensbergcollector
01-25-2012, 11:25 PM
How can you keep on saying this . There are many people in the GOP from many different backgrounds , remember these are the people you call uncle toms..

if republicans discuss welfare and minorities in the same sentence then we are told they are racist. yet if they talk about cutting welfare then we are told they are attacking and singling out minorities.

mrveggieman
01-26-2012, 07:56 AM

Thanks for blessing the board with your presense Intimadator2007. You are right we all know about all of the pro black gop members like michael steele and herman cain and how much the love and care for their communities. For a second there when i listen to them I swear that I am listening to al sharpton. SMH.

duane1969
01-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Thanks for blessing the board with your presense Intimadator2007. You are right we all know about all of the pro black gop members like michael steele and herman cain and how much the love and care for their communities. For a second there when i listen to them I swear that I am listening to al sharpton. SMH.

I am confused are you saying that Al Sharpton is what a good black politican should be like?

mrveggieman
01-26-2012, 08:55 AM
I am confused are you saying that Al Sharpton is what a good black politican should be like?

Al Sharpton cares about his community and people. Herman Cain and Michael Steele do not.

duane1969
01-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Al Sharpton cares about his community and people. Herman Cain and Michael Steele do not.

Which part of the community does Sharpton care about? Would that be all people in the community or everyone but the Jews?

mrveggieman
01-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Which part of the community does Sharpton care about? Would that be all people in the community or everyone but the Jews?

All of the poor and underprivliged people. He is even an animal rights activist and has done promotions for PETA. What has Michael Steele or Herman Cain ever done for their communities?

duane1969
01-26-2012, 09:08 AM
I don't know what they have done, but I know they haven't led anti-Semite riots that resulted in Jews being beaten to death or Jewish businesses being burned down.

tsjct
01-26-2012, 09:11 AM
All of the poor and underprivliged people. He is even an animal rights activist and has done promotions for PETA. What has Michael Steele or Herman Cain ever done for their communities?

How about this! CREATE JOBS!! The only jobs created by Al Sharpton were for lawyers. As a republican your in a no win situation on this subject.

mrveggieman
01-26-2012, 09:30 AM
How about this! CREATE JOBS!! The only jobs created by Al Sharpton were for lawyers. As a republican your in a no win situation on this subject.

And what jobs has michael steel or herman cain created for the general public again?

duane1969
01-26-2012, 09:51 AM
And what jobs has michael steel or herman cain created for the general public again?

Steele reformed Maryland's Minority Business Enterprise which helps minoritiy business owners who are socially or economically disadvantaged get state government contracts.

Does that count?

Cain turned several struggling businesses into successful ones. It can be assumed that as the businesses grew, so did the need for employees.

AUTaxMan
01-26-2012, 10:47 AM
I heard Sharpton on msnbc lying about the tax code yesterday. That's got to count for something.

ensbergcollector
01-26-2012, 11:08 AM

al sharpton has done more harm to race relations in the last 20 years than just about anyone since the civil rights movement.

habsheaven
01-26-2012, 11:24 AM
You should watch the debates. The info is out there if you are truly interested in what their plans are.

I have watched most of the debates. The early ones discussed policy, the most recent ones have been dominated by rhetoric regarding each other and Obama. There has been very little discussion on actual solutions, unless you count "reverse everything Obama has done" as a plan.

AUTaxMan
01-26-2012, 11:49 AM
I have watched most of the debates. The early ones discussed policy, the most recent ones have been dominated by rhetoric regarding each other and Obama. There has been very little discussion on actual solutions, unless you count "reverse everything Obama has done" as a plan.

The candidates aren't the ones choosing the questions. Interesting how the fox news debates are more about policy and the network debates are more about bickering. The NBC debate the other night was nothing but ridiculous hypotheticals and trying to get candidates to criticize each other.

habsheaven
01-26-2012, 12:13 PM
The candidates aren't the ones choosing the questions. Interesting how the fox news debates are more about policy and the network debates are more about bickering. The NBC debate the other night was nothing but ridiculous hypotheticals and trying to get candidates to criticize each other.

Fair enough. I didn't see the Fox debate.