PDA

View Full Version : Allen West to Obama : Get the H*ll out of America !

INTIMADATOR2007
01-29-2012, 12:44 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/allen-west-to-obama-reid-pelosi-get-the-hell-out-of-the-united-states-of-america/

“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else,” he continued. “You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

“I will not allow President Obama to take the United States of America and destroy it. If that means I’m the No. 1 target for the Democrat Party, all I got to say is one thing: Bring it on, baby.”

OnePimpTiger
01-29-2012, 02:13 PM
“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else,”

That sentence is one of the most beautiful I've ever read.

mrveggieman
01-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Funny thing about Allen West is that the same people that he bends over backwards to please would have been the same people telling him to go back to where he came from not too long ago. SMH.

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 01:13 PM
Funny thing about Allen West is that the same people that he bends over backwards to please would have been the same people telling him to go back to where he came from not too long ago. SMH.

Because there's no such thing as a racist democrat? Can you just for one day stop playing the race card?

pghin08
01-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Boy what a great attitude. "If you don't agree with everything I say, get away from me." What a joke.

mrveggieman
01-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Because there's no such thing as a racist democrat? Can you just for one day stop playing the race card?

Who said I was playing the race card? :rolleyes:

Did I strike a nerve with the GOP?

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Who said I was playing the race card? :rolleyes:

Did I strike a nerve with the GOP?

No. Your acting like any conservative black is an uncle tom is offensive. Disagree with his message, but at least acknowledge that he is being genuine.

mrveggieman
01-30-2012, 01:45 PM
No. Your acting like any conservative black is an uncle tom is offensive. Disagree with his message, but at least acknowledge that he is being genuine.

What is he being genuine about? His hatred for President Obama? I'm sorry but that is no reason to respect a man like that.

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 01:47 PM
What is he being genuine about? His hatred for President Obama? I'm sorry but that is no reason to respect a man like that.

He is being genuine about his love for America and his disdain for Obama's anti-capitalist policies.

mrveggieman
01-30-2012, 01:51 PM
He is being genuine about his love for America and his disdain for Obama's anti-capitalist policies.

I'm sorry but I must have been asleep when he showed his love for america by speaking out against bush and all of his war spending and other actions that destroyed this country. Oh wait that never happened. My bad.

pghin08
01-30-2012, 01:51 PM

I think you mean his love for people who think like they do. Maybe he just wants a homogenous republican society? Remarks like this shouldn't be celebrated in any way.

For example, you and I often have different beliefs. Would you say the same thing about me? Should I "get out"?

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 01:54 PM
I'm sorry but I must have been asleep when he showed his love for america by speaking out against bush and all of his war spending and other actions that destroyed this country. Oh wait that never happened. My bad.

Bush again? West didn't even get elected until 2010.

mrveggieman
01-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Bush again? West didn't even get elected until 2010.

So where did West come from? Out of nowhere? Surely he had political opinions prior to 2010. Did he not?

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 02:05 PM
I think you mean his love for people who think like they do. Maybe he just wants a homogenous republican society? Remarks like this shouldn't be celebrated in any way.

For example, you and I often have different beliefs. Would you say the same thing about me? Should I "get out"?

So you believe that messages of equality of achievement, economic dependency, and enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people are things that should be proclaimed and encouraged by our President?

He is saying that these messages go against the principles that made America great and should not be championed by our President. It is over-the-top rhetoric, but he is not saying that the President or anyone else has no right to say them or that the President himself should leave the country. It's clear to me that he just doesn't think those messages have any place in our government.

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 02:06 PM
So where did West come from? Out of nowhere? Surely he had political opinions prior to 2010. Did he not?

I don't know where he came from or what his political opinions were prior to 2010. I would venture to guess that you don't either. Also, Bush's war spending is nothing compared to Obama's reckless spending.

mrveggieman
01-30-2012, 02:26 PM
I don't know where he came from or what his political opinions were prior to 2010.

So you and all of your republican buddies are going to cheerlead a man that you know nothing about prior to 2010? :confused0024:

Star_Cards
01-30-2012, 02:41 PM
I have no clue who allen west is or anything about his political stances, but from this quote I ask... why can't they work together to create an effective system? I get that politicians disagree with other politicians, but there should be some way to be able to work together. Telling someone to leave because they disagree with their ideals is hardly a positive attitude to have if you are a politician because it's a fact that you will have to work with people that have very diverse ideals. One still needs to be able to work together.

mrveggieman
01-30-2012, 02:46 PM
I have no clue who allen west is or anything about his political stances, but from this quote I ask... why can't they work together to create an effective system? I get that politicians disagree with other politicians, but there should be some way to be able to work together. Telling someone to leave because they disagree with their ideals is hardly a positive attitude to have if you are a politician because it's a fact that you will have to work with people that have very diverse ideals. One still needs to be able to work together.

That will never happen. It's too much like right. :kiss:

Star_Cards
01-30-2012, 03:26 PM
well until it happens we will have a group of politicians refusing to work with one another. pretty sad in my opinion.

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 03:41 PM
So you and all of your republican buddies are going to cheerlead a man that you know nothing about prior to 2010? :confused0024:

I frankly don't care about what he said about Bush prior to 2010. Since he's been in office, he's been a fiscal conservative, and I support that message.

duwal
01-30-2012, 04:17 PM
well until it happens we will have a group of politicians refusing to work with one another. pretty sad in my opinion.

exactly, seems a lot of the people that disapprove of Obama's actions and words want him out but they really don't have any general sense as to solve all of the issues that he is attempting to solve. All it comes off as is school yard whining

AUTaxMan
01-30-2012, 05:57 PM
The only problem Obama is trying to solve is how to get re-elected.

INTIMADATOR2007
01-30-2012, 06:53 PM

West came from the battle field fighting and commanding Troops throughout the wars you are always complaining about . He is a military hero who loves his country and put his life on the line to prove it, while Obama was growing up in some foreign country learning how to destroy the United Sates of America .

gladdyontherise
01-30-2012, 10:37 PM
West came from the battle field fighting and commanding Troops throughout the wars you are always complaining about . He is a military hero who loves his country and put his life on the line to prove it, while Obama was growing up in some foreign country learning how to destroy the United Sates of America .

:rolleyes:

Really? Yes, Obama's goal is destroy and end the country...Come on now

ensbergcollector
01-30-2012, 10:43 PM

you mean as opposed to obama and his long recorded tenure as a senator? at least no one is wanting to elect west president.

ensbergcollector
01-30-2012, 10:44 PM
exactly, seems a lot of the people that disapprove of Obama's actions and words want him out but they really don't have any general sense as to solve all of the issues that he is attempting to solve. All it comes off as is school yard whining

you're right. what the republicans really need is a snappy one word campaign. that way, you don't actually have to have any ideas and no one will ask you any either.

INTIMADATOR2007
01-30-2012, 11:07 PM
:rolleyes:

Really? Yes, Obama's goal is destroy and end the country...Come on now

What do you think he meant to say when he said he wanted to "fundementally transform the united states of america" . Well the transformation is well underway and it isn't looking good .His goal is to destory capitialism and insititue a government run country that determines how much you can and cannot have . I never said he wanted to end the country , But by the time he gets done one would think its the end of the country ....

mrveggieman
01-31-2012, 09:09 AM
at least no one is wanting to elect west president.

Thanks God for that. :love0030:

tsjct
01-31-2012, 10:17 AM
What do you think he meant to say when he said he wanted to "fundementally transform the united states of america" . Well the transformation is well underway and it isn't looking good .His goal is to destory capitialism and insititue a government run country that determines how much you can and cannot have . I never said he wanted to end the country , But by the time he gets done one would think its the end of the country ....

+1:party0053:

pghin08
01-31-2012, 11:02 AM

I've said it before, capitalism, on a large scale, is dead. It wasn't Obama's doing. When Bush and Paulson backed AIG and the likes, that was in some ways the end of capitalism. When you don't allow a business to fail, you aren't a capitalistic society.

Star_Cards
01-31-2012, 11:05 AM
The only problem Obama is trying to solve is how to get re-elected.

I disagree with that, not completely, as that's what most politicians spend way too much time doing these days. It's naive to say he's not trying to solve other issues currently.

That said, the political campaign season should be limited to about 6-9 months before the election.

Star_Cards
01-31-2012, 11:09 AM

I get that people have complaints, but claiming this just makes you look like a radical nut from my perspective. I'd think bringing a legitimate concern forward would do better for your argument than claiming this.

I think it's ridiculous that people think a proper solution to solving political issues to to want to force the other side to just leave. if you actually think about that it's completely absurd.

INTIMADATOR2007
01-31-2012, 09:00 PM
I get that people have complaints, but claiming this just makes you look like a radical nut from my perspective. I'd think bringing a legitimate concern forward would do better for your argument than claiming this.

I think it's ridiculous that people think a proper solution to solving political issues to to want to force the other side to just leave. if you actually think about that it's completely absurd.

This is the problem with Obama's background . The info that is out there is concedered to be "extreme right wing rederic" but its all that is out there . We know he grew up in a foreign country , Kenya. If you read his books or study his mother/father they were not exactly fond of how america operates and all the evidence points to every one surrounding Obama didnt like it either , or is this just "right wing rederic". Why are their people he went to school with or old girlfriends not coming forward bragging ? Did he play sports at an early age , where's those teammates coming forward ,Middle school teachers saying "I taught the president in 3rd period " . There's none of that . No Teachers , No old friends, No teammates , No high school buddies nothing to explain the mans past or up bringing , do you not find that odd. Is it a fluke that his mom and Timmy Geithers mom were best friends while being surrounded by radicals . I am not a "NUT JOB" i just find it strange that there are so many unanswered questions about the mans past . And when brought up its dismissed or called "right wing " extremism.

Bottom line is until these questions are answered i will always have a doubt about the legitamcey of his presidency .

tsjct
01-31-2012, 09:53 PM
this is the problem with obama's background . The info that is out there is concedered to be "extreme right wing rederic" but its all that is out there . We know he grew up in a foreign country , kenya. If you read his books or study his mother/father they were not exactly fond of how america operates and all the evidence points to every one surrounding obama didnt like it either , or is this just "right wing rederic". Why are their people he went to school with or old girlfriends not coming forward bragging ? Did he play sports at an early age , where's those teammates coming forward ,middle school teachers saying "i taught the president in 3rd period " . There's none of that . No teachers , no old friends, no teammates , no high school buddies nothing to explain the mans past or up bringing , do you not find that odd. Is it a fluke that his mom and timmy geithers mom were best friends while being surrounded by radicals . I am not a "nut job" i just find it strange that there are so many unanswered questions about the mans past . And when brought up its dismissed or called "right wing " extremism.

Bottom line is until these questions are answered i will always have a doubt about the legitamcey of his presidency .

+1000 amen

habsheaven
01-31-2012, 11:32 PM
This is the problem with Obama's background . The info that is out there is concedered to be "extreme right wing rederic" but its all that is out there . We know he grew up in a foreign country , Kenya. If you read his books or study his mother/father they were not exactly fond of how america operates and all the evidence points to every one surrounding Obama didnt like it either , or is this just "right wing rederic". Why are their people he went to school with or old girlfriends not coming forward bragging ? Did he play sports at an early age , where's those teammates coming forward ,Middle school teachers saying "I taught the president in 3rd period " . There's none of that . No Teachers , No old friends, No teammates , No high school buddies nothing to explain the mans past or up bringing , do you not find that odd. Is it a fluke that his mom and Timmy Geithers mom were best friends while being surrounded by radicals . I am not a "NUT JOB" i just find it strange that there are so many unanswered questions about the mans past . And when brought up its dismissed or called "right wing " extremism.

Try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#Early_life_and_career

tsjct
01-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#Early_life_and_career

And try This:::::

http://www.colony14.net/id56.html

Star_Cards
02-01-2012, 09:23 AM

really? the fact that teammates or girlfriends aren't "coming forward" to tell about him is a concern? Outside of Bill Clinton having past affairs coming forward to accuse him, I don't really remember many people from any past presidents past coming forward to "prove" they lived and went to school where they said they did.

I just think, like the birth certificate issue and him actually showing it, no matter who came forward to talk about going to school, or playing a sport with him, it would just be dismissed.

Star_Cards
02-01-2012, 09:35 AM

that was a bit confusing to figure out at quick glance but basically it looks like if they can connect 3-4 people between obama and someone bad then they are claiming he is best friends with that person and believes exactly as that person. That's like playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon and saying that Kevin Bacon acted with all of those people in my opinion.

I had friends in junior high and high school. when we entered high school they started smoking weed and breaking into cars. I hung out with them a lot less after that, but still hung out from time to time when they weren't doing that. This chart would claim that I was breaking into cars and smoking weed. I've never smoked weed and I've never broken into a car.

habsheaven
02-01-2012, 09:57 AM

Not sure what that has to do with my link but whatever.

I didn't see Kevin Bacon on there. How can that be?

mrveggieman
02-01-2012, 11:16 AM
For some of our more conservative members on nothing short of Jesus himself coming to earth and verifying that obama was indeed born in the usa and is a born again christian will satisfy them. And even if that happens they will still not accept it. The only thing I can say about it is to let go and let God.

duane1969
02-01-2012, 01:23 PM

Seems fair. The Democrats did it in 2008.

1. I am not convinced that he is doing anything to solve any problems. Spend, spend, spend dos not qualify as "trying to fix the problem".

2. Obama was presented as the "fix" to America's problems. So far he has not been the fix to anything. He has maintained status quo, continued the backdoor deals and cronyism, done nothing to improve foreign relations (a supposed Dem strongpoint), had a minimal impact on unemployment...the list goes on. It isn't schoolyard whining, it is logical conclusion. If the guy you have now isn't getting it done then you find someone else and see if they can get it done.

I've said it before, capitalism, on a large scale, is dead. It wasn't Obama's doing. When Bush and Paulson backed AIG and the likes, that was in some ways the end of capitalism. When you don't allow a business to fail, you aren't a capitalistic society.

I generally agree but I don't think that capitalism is entirely dead. I think the days of massive bailouts have passed. The American people feel deceived by the last round of government waste/bailouts and I don't think they will stand for it again.

really? the fact that teammates or girlfriends aren't "coming forward" to tell about him is a concern? Outside of Bill Clinton having past affairs coming forward to accuse him, I don't really remember many people from any past presidents past coming forward to "prove" they lived and went to school where they said they did.

I just think, like the birth certificate issue and him actually showing it, no matter who came forward to talk about going to school, or playing a sport with him, it would just be dismissed.

Actually there is several records of lifelong or childhood friends of Clinton and childhood activities and involvement. Vince Foster comes to mind as a childhood and lifelong friend. There are also accounts of him playing the saxaphone in his high school jazz band and having a principal that served as a mentor for him for a while. There are also accounts of him being involved in a young politicians group (I cant remeber the name) and getting to meet Pres. Kennedy.

I think the issue of Obama's birth certificate is compounded by the "mystery" that surrounds his childhood. Unlike Clinton, there is practically no history of him. No childhood pictures of him. No lifelong friends telling anecdotal stories of "when we were kids". No teachers telling of how good of a student he was. No neighborhood parents telling of the time he broke a window or wrecked his bike. Nothing.

Don't get me wrong. I accept his birth certificate as valid and no longer dispute his residency, but there is no doubt that his childhood and teenage years are a mystery. Any bio you read on him will have two things in common. The "early life" section will be short and it will be based on his own account of his childhood. No matter who you are talking about, that seems odd.

habsheaven
02-01-2012, 01:34 PM
I seem to recall a 60 Minutes episode where they interviewed several people who knew Obama when he was a child and kept referring to him as Barry. Did any of you watch that?

duane1969
02-01-2012, 02:00 PM
I seem to recall a 60 Minutes episode where they interviewed several people who knew Obama when he was a child and kept referring to him as Barry. Did any of you watch that?

No I didn't. I would be interested to see it.

pghin08
02-01-2012, 04:58 PM
I generally agree but I don't think that capitalism is entirely dead. I think the days of massive bailouts have passed. The American people feel deceived by the last round of government waste/bailouts and I don't think they will stand for it again.

I think you and I will disagree on this one. Throughout our history, crises have bred government involvement. It happened in the Civil War, both the World Wars, the Great Depression, and now our current day. I think we'll see these types of bailouts in the future again. Just like crises breed government outreach, large private sector profits often breed irresponsibility.

The guy who penned Calvin and Hobbes (probably the greatest comic strip ever) illustrated a strip that perfectly describes the American psyche: Calvin finds a quarter in a field and exclaims "Wow! I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams! All my prayers have been answered!" And in the next panel, he states "Maybe there's more", as he begins perusing the field yet again.

That's who we are. Those companies who achieve record profits will always desire more. With that desire comes a tolerance for whatever risk will lead them to that profit. The next crisis we see, I fully expect to see similar government behavior. Fear is the greatest motivator of all, and nothing is scarier to the populous than an economic meltdown. My guess is that our desire to not see any bailouts will be trumped by that fear, or our own inability to stop it.