PDA

View Full Version : A bill to reward snitches and sniff out gov't fraud

mrveggieman
01-31-2012, 10:36 AM
It's just to bad the police dept wont do the same thing. SMH.

http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-galloway/2012/01/30/a-bill-to-reward-snitches-and-sniff-out-government-fraud-in-georgia/

ensbergcollector
01-31-2012, 11:33 AM
ok, what is your obsession with insulting cops every chance you get? almost as bad as the christian bashing that goes on?

let's get this straight, in a union thread, you say that people have no business bringing up obama because that isn't what the thread is about. yet you post a thread about government corruption, and in your first post you manage to insult police? so what, threads are open to whatever you want to make them about as long as you are on the left?

mrveggieman
01-31-2012, 11:48 AM
ok, what is your obsession with insulting cops every chance you get? almost as bad as the christian bashing that goes on?

let's get this straight, in a union thread, you say that people have no business bringing up obama because that isn't what the thread is about. yet you post a thread about government corruption, and in your first post you manage to insult police? so what, threads are open to whatever you want to make them about as long as you are on the left?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the police a part of the gov't? :rolleyes:

ensbergcollector
01-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the police a part of the gov't? :rolleyes:

can you really read that article and think it is talking about police?

as for the other thread, doesn't obama support unions?

mrveggieman
01-31-2012, 12:48 PM
can you really read that article and think it is talking about police?

as for the other thread, doesn't obama support unions?

I read the article and they were talking about various gov't agencies. They may have included the police but I do not believe they were. In the police as I'm sure you know there is what is called a blue wall of silence which is the equivilent to the stop snitchin' movement on the streets. I can understand why street criminals would abide by that but I would expect more from the police who I pay my tax dollars to serve and protect me and not to hide behind a gun a badge and a network of corrupt cops to do their dirt. Also what does Obama supporting unions have to do with gov't corruption?

tsjct
01-31-2012, 03:50 PM
Epic fail