PDA

View Full Version : As A Conservative I Can Honestly Say...Newt Is An Idiot

duane1969
02-01-2012, 03:37 PM
I have now firmly placed my standing concerning Newt. He is an idiot and is willing to stoop to any low to try and get the GOP nomination...

He is now running a phone campaign attacking Romney for not supporting a bill that would have paid for kosher meals for Jewish people in nursing homes. Really? Of all of the problems in our country Newt wants to get votes based on slimeball tactics like this?

I am not pro-Romney, but I am now anti-Newt.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/31/10281610-is-this-kosher-gingrich-accuses-romney-of-forcing-holocaust-survivors-to-eat-non-kosher

mrveggieman
02-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Keep up the good work newt. Keep going back and forth with romney so President Obama can win with ease this fall.

Star_Cards
02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Well, he did say that by the end of his second term he'd have a settlement on the moon.

gatorboymike
02-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Well, he did say that by the end of his second term he'd have a settlement on the moon.

Maybe once he gets there, he'll find Newt's conscience.

pghin08
02-01-2012, 04:41 PM
President Newt sounds ridiculous anyways.

duane1969
02-01-2012, 05:38 PM
People wonder where the rise of a group like the Tea Party comes from...now you know. It is guys like Newt who are positioned as party leaders that make intellectual, moderate conservatives seek an alternative.

pghin08
02-01-2012, 06:48 PM
The sad part is that Newt is actually a really smart guy. I just don't know where he gets some of his ideas and his general bad attitude.

theonedru
02-01-2012, 07:20 PM
The sad part is that Newt is actually a really smart guy. I just don't know where he gets some of his ideas and his general bad attitude.

maybe its the fact he acts smart but in all reality is not...

INTIMADATOR2007
02-01-2012, 07:24 PM
I was on the Newt bandwagon for a minute , just because he would be the fastest way to squash all of Obama's policies that he has enslaved on the american people , with his knowledge of how to repeal things . Now im on the Santorum train . He seems to be the only true conservitive in the race . And now the front runner in the race Robamney has said he is "not worried about the poor people " just the middle class . The more that comes out of his mouth the closer we are to being stuck with Obama .

However i still believe peter Pan Pan can beat Obama , Im just hoping Santorum can get some traction with Newts latest blunders..

pwaldo
02-01-2012, 10:08 PM
However i still believe peter Pan Pan can beat Obama , Im just hoping Santorum can get some traction with Newts latest blunders..

Maybe beat him up in a fight but Obama basically has this 2012 election wrapped up. I can't even find a realistic scenario where the electoral votes get any Republican to over 270. You can give them Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and like 4 other states plus what McCain won in 2008 and you don't even get there. Most of the states they would need to win in order to get to 270 haven't voted for Republicans in over 20 years.

duwal
02-02-2012, 03:57 AM
Maybe beat him up in a fight but Obama basically has this 2012 election wrapped up. I can't even find a realistic scenario where the electoral votes get any Republican to over 270. You can give them Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and like 4 other states plus what McCain won in 2008 and you don't even get there. Most of the states they would need to win in order to get to 270 haven't voted for Republicans in over 20 years.

I agree, I think Newt is the strongest chance of any Republican candidate to take control of the White House over Obama. No one else can really get their act together with realistic ideas of improving the country. If Newt slips up some too it looks like I might be a first time voter for Obama

andrewhoya
02-02-2012, 08:22 AM
I hate it how it seems nobody 100% awesome runs for president. I wish we could go back a double hundred years to the 'perfect presidents'.

mrveggieman
02-02-2012, 09:28 AM
intellectual, moderate conservatives

Wow I have never heard of such a person. I thought that those type of people existed only in fiction writings. I would love to meet an intellectual, moderate conservative. :winking0071:

Star_Cards
02-02-2012, 10:03 AM
I hate it how it seems nobody 100% awesome runs for president. I wish we could go back a double hundred years to the 'perfect presidents'.

Most of the people that would be really good at being president very run because they don't want to put up with the process or the scrutiny. I honestly don't see how people can put up with it. The process of even running in a primary seems to be way too long and way too stressful.

tsjct
02-02-2012, 10:04 AM
As a Conservative i also have to agree NEWT is a complete idiot. I do not think there is anyway in the world he would beat Obama.

mrveggieman
02-02-2012, 10:36 AM
As a Conservative i also have to agree NEWT is a complete idiot. I do not think there is anyway in the world he would beat Obama.

CHURCH!! :love0030:

pwaldo
02-02-2012, 04:12 PM
I agree, I think Newt is the strongest chance of any Republican candidate to take control of the White House over Obama. No one else can really get their act together with realistic ideas of improving the country. If Newt slips up some too it looks like I might be a first time voter for Obama

What?

Every poll has Newt trailing (and badly at that) to Obama and he performs the worst out of the 4 guys that are left on the Republican side. There is literally nothing indicating that Newt would do good in anything outside of a Republican primary and he even struggles with that. Can't beat Romney and can't even make it onto all of the ballots.

Ron Paul is a "fringe candidate who can't win" yet he performs better than Newt versus Obama. I'm amazed that people won't vote for a 3rd party because it would be "throwing away a vote" but then they'd support Newt who isn't anything different except that he has an R by his name and the media drooling at the thought of the soft ball that they could lob in Obama's direction if they can convince voters to not vote for the one guy who can maybe beat Obama (Romney) and instead vote for Newt who would lose the Presidency and be so awful on the ballot that he could potentially flip the House and Senate to Democrats.