PDA

View Full Version : My new basketball shoes (to hoop in) retro!

penny1fan
02-10-2012, 03:22 AM
hey guys how many of you still play basketball for fun or gus mackers? maybe men's league ball??

i purchased and paid for them tonight on the bay

i have worn alot of different "kicks" in my life but remember thinking these shoes were pretty sweet back in the day.I was always nike Penny biased back then and always played in them which might i add are great shoes and the nike air penny legend speaks for itself!

been wearing nothing but jordan shoes for basketball the past 4 years but deciding to grab these shoes that i remember thinking were cool!

i am about to turn 27 yrs old so i think i was 11-12 yrs old when these came out - anyone remember these???

1996 nike zoom flights aka jason kidd's sig shoe :basket:
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/penny1fan/For%20Sale%20Or%20Trade/kiddkicks.jpg

AllDay28
02-16-2012, 10:03 AM
those are nice! i too usually do jordans, i have 6 different retros, just added the retro 14s "last shot" to my collection last week, but the shoe i want are the pippen uptempos

kehosomn
02-17-2012, 01:41 AM
Nice shoes.

I have always liked the Basketball shoes that NIKE makes, but they are too narrow for me to wear them. I bought a pair of Air Jordans years ago, but they hurt my feet so bad that I had to return them

penny1fan
02-17-2012, 01:43 AM
thanks guys i should recieve them tomorrow i hope they feel nice!

BigBerserker
02-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Dang, those are nice! I haven't seen them before. Is the top black part of the shoe made of felt?