PDA

View Full Version : National Hockey Card Day Contest! Win Cards & Card Cash!

30ranfordfan
02-10-2012, 10:23 AM
National Hockey Card Day Contest!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71096_192569208419_1188966827_n.jpg http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/50234_59282437715_8720_n.jpg

Upper Deck is once again unveiling its National Hockey Card Day promotion, expanding for the first time into the United States! The set has been hugely popular in Canada each year that it has run, and it is very welcome news for all hobbyists that they have incorporated the concept on an even larger scale.

To help celebrate National Hockey Card Day on February 11, 2012, (on both sides of the border!) Upper Deck and Sports Card Forum are teaming up to bring you, our valued members, a spectacular contest with some excellent prizes! All you have to do is participate in National Hockey Card Day at your local card shop and help promote Upper Deck’s initiative to your friends.

Here is what you do:

Digg the National Hockey Card Day Contest thread here (you can do this either Friday or Saturday - the sooner, the better!): http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_card_forum_national_hockey_card_day_contest

Do one of the following:

1. Go to your local card store on National Hockey Card Day (February 11th, 2012) and purchase any Upper Deck product. It can be packs, a box, a case, whatever you like - just show that you are supporting your LCS! Here is the complete list of local card shops in Canada and the US that are participating in the promotion: http://www.upperdeck.com/nhcd/nhcd.html (http://www.upperdeck.com/nhcd/nhcd.html)

Staff has created a stickied thread in the Hockey Show & Tell Forum called “Show Off Your National Hockey Card Day Breaks and WIN (http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1585082)” – post up your break results AND a photo of you at your LCS showing off your National Hockey Card Day pulls. You will have until Sunday, February 12th at 8pm EST to upload your photo and break results. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate - as an example, here is our very own RGM81 at his LCS from 2011 National Hockey Card Day:

http://upperdeckblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/National-Hockey-Card-Day-Happy-Collector-Habs.jpg

2. No Purchase Necessary! Simply post a picture of yourself holding one of your favorite Upper Deck Hockey Cards!

*** Members may elect to do both, and recieve two entries to the contest. You will only be eligible to win one prize though. Should your name come up as a winner twice - we will just move down the list and go to the next member's name.

That’s it!

All members who participate in the thread will be entered to win one of the following prizes:

An autographed puck of a rookie that attended the UD Rookie Photoshoot this past autumn (player is a mystery surprise!)

8 members will each win 3 packs of 2011-12 Black Diamond

1 member will randomly receive the box topper pack of Upper Deck Ice

Staff will vote on the best UD rookie card pulled and the winner will receive the autographed puck.

All entrants will be entered into a randomizer on random.org and the top 8 names will each receive 3 packs of Black Diamond. The last name on the list will recieve the box topper pack of Ice!

And, we're not done!

All members who enter this contest WILL GET A PRIZE. If you enter the contest, but don't luck out as one of the winners, 25 card cash (cc) will be sent your way as a consolation.

All members must be in good standing to be eligible to win the Upper Deck National Hockey Card Day Contest, meaning:
- No serious infractions during the past 30 days: a serious infraction is any infraction worth over 3 points – any serious infractions will result in disqualification from the contest.
- No suspensions: if you have been suspended from SCF for rule violations during the past 30 days, you are disqualified from participating.
- No negative feedback for the past 30 days prior to the beginning of the contest - any negative feedback received will be investigated by the SCF Dispute Team.
- Due to the voting requirements for staff on best break, SCF Staff are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- You may only post one of each entry type for this contest. Multiple same-type entries from any contest will result in disqualification.

As always, thank you to Upper Deck for graciously sponsoring SCF with these prizes and for running the National Hockey Card Day program.

hossa18sens
02-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Dugg and commented. Should be fun to see some of the breaks

roaddogg02316
02-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Do we have to buy anything to be able to get free packs from the LCS? I know for my contest entry I'll probably just take a photo of myself with one of my favorite cards.

30ranfordfan
02-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes you would.

The LCS' are giving away the packs, but purchase is necssary.

I think you're following along just fine though..... for this contest, no purchase is necessary

Do we have to buy anything to be able to get free packs from the LCS? I know for my contest entry I'll probably just take a photo of myself with one of my favorite cards.

roaddogg02316
02-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Yes you would.

The LCS' are giving away the packs, but purchase is necssary.

I think you're following along just fine though..... for this contest, no purchase is necessary

Yeah I'll have to see what I can get. Not in a buying state now, but maybe to get free cards. What's the cheapest UD hockey pack I could buy lol.

pur3strpker0
02-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Dugg as pur3strpker0!
Just a quick question. My area is having a Big Hockey Day in Canada event and some of the vendors there have UD products. If they have the NHCD Packs would I be allowed to purchase from the vendors there? (I do know some vendors who have shops but are participating in the event)

30ranfordfan
02-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Absolutley!

The goal here is to promote National Hockey Card Day. If vendors have the packs to give away, then they're part of the promotion.

Dugg as pur3strpker0!
Just a quick question. My area is having a Big Hockey Day in Canada event and some of the vendors there have UD products. If they have the NHCD Packs would I be allowed to purchase from the vendors there? (I do know some vendors who have shops but are participating in the event)

wolf1bh
02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
dugg

TysonX504
02-10-2012, 02:52 PM
My LCS isn't doing it this year, and my 4 yr old is so disappointed he doesn't get to open any of the packs this year.

roaddogg02316
02-10-2012, 02:56 PM
My LCS isn't doing it this year, and my 4 yr old is so disappointed he doesn't get to open any of the packs this year.

That's too bad. How does it work anyways. You get packs with purchase or you technically don't have to make a purchase. This is all new to me. How many can you typically get. I'd so be like hey I bet I'm the only guy who collects hockey around here, how bout some more lol. Are there any chance of good cards or is it just base stuff?

TysonX504
02-10-2012, 03:04 PM
That's too bad. How does it work anyways. You get packs with purchase or you technically don't have to make a purchase. This is all new to me. How many can you typically get. I'd so be like hey I bet I'm the only guy who collects hockey around here, how bout some more lol. Are there any chance of good cards or is it just base stuff?

I have all the sets from this year and last year posted here
www.wix.com/tysonx504/nationalhockeycardday

You don't need to buy anything (atleast I don't) and usually my shop gives me a complete set

roaddogg02316
02-10-2012, 03:12 PM
I have all the sets from this year and last year posted here
www.wix.com/tysonx504/nationalhockeycardday

You don't need to buy anything (atleast I don't) and usually my shop gives me a complete set

Nice. Usually under 20 cards I guess in the set? We'll see how bold I can be. I hate to just not buy anything, but honestly I really can't afford it. That's why so much trading for me lately even though I don't like to trade unless absolutely needed.

TysonX504
02-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Nice. Usually under 20 cards I guess in the set? We'll see how bold I can be. I hate to just not buy anything, but honestly I really can't afford it. That's why so much trading for me lately even though I don't like to trade unless absolutely needed.

You could always pick up a pack of Series 1 or something. And yes most years in Canada it's 5 Rookies, 5 Canada's Pride, and 5 Heroes / Legends and then sometimes some bonus cards (couple autos last year). This year is the first year for NHCD in the USA.

roaddogg02316
02-10-2012, 03:23 PM
You could always pick up a pack of Series 1 or something. And yes most years in Canada it's 5 Rookies, 5 Canada's Pride, and 5 Heroes / Legends and then sometimes some bonus cards (couple autos last year). This year is the first year for NHCD in the USA.

Yeah true, what are the series 1 going for these days? Haven't bought much in a few years.

reoddai
02-10-2012, 04:42 PM

In Canada, usually you have to buy something (anything really) and the owner will distribute packs as they see fit. I remember in Ottawa it was something like 5$ = 1 free base or 1 free pack for every 20$ spent. In Kingston, it was just... walk in and grab a bunch.

Some of the packs have autos in them, but the odds are very small. There are also sometimes secret prizes that aren't announced.

Either way, its a fun day.

Cheers,
reoddai

patrickadams26
02-10-2012, 05:01 PM
i dugg under same username. do we post are pictures here?

KangoBass
02-10-2012, 07:02 PM
DUGG as Kangobass.

gardzy99
02-10-2012, 07:10 PM
dugg as gardzy99...thanks guys....

xelloss1012
02-10-2012, 09:23 PM
I would participate this year, but I work the entire day...

reoddai
02-10-2012, 09:41 PM
i dugg under same username. do we post are pictures here?

Nope. Please read the first post again. There's a special thread where you can post.

Cheers,
reoddai

claudehabs
02-10-2012, 09:46 PM
dugg

roaddogg02316
02-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Yeah not sure if I'll make it now either. Supposed to be getting snow and I'd do the right thing and stay in if I don't need to be out.

pwhite81
02-10-2012, 10:37 PM
dugg as pwhite81

Czeching
02-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Dugg -Czeching

doniceage
02-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Dugg it. Good luck to all who enter.

DON

Mike1433
02-11-2012, 09:40 AM
dugg as Mike1433185

camr14
02-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Dugg as camroy14, thanks!

patrickadams26
02-11-2012, 02:13 PM
I will check with the owner of the LHS I go to. He normally doesn't get alot of people buying hockey. He may have left over packs. If he does I will see if a can get a pack or two for him. I will wait a few days to make sure he gives out packs to all his customers first.

ColtsD21
02-11-2012, 05:13 PM
dugg it as hog49

KangoBass
02-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Had a great time today at my LCS shop Affordable Cards in Norco, California. I challenge any other LCS to be this organized and clean.

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/Kangobass/2012-02-11_14-07-40_68.jpg

George (the Owner) and Myself 2/11/12

reoddai
02-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Had a great time today at my LCS shop Affordable Cards in Norco, California. I challenge any other LCS to be this organized and clean.

George (the Owner) and Myself 2/11/12

Posts of your photo belong here!
http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1585082

Cheers,
reoddai

AlexTheGr8
02-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Dugg.

satellitejack
02-12-2012, 01:37 PM
It has been dugg ... Rob

30ranfordfan
02-17-2012, 09:32 PM
And here's a video with the results of the draw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NvnMh3zjDU

The winners were:

Of the Auto'd Rookie Puck:
satellitejack

Of 3 Packs of Black Diamond Each:

Mike Bray
KangoBass
wolf1bh
patrickadams26
roaddogg02316
gardzy99
Mike1433
satellitejack
And the Bonus pack of Ice goes to:
Mike1433

Thanks to everyone that entered!

The rest of you will be getting some card cash shortly:

fitchjr1
AlexTheGr8
pwhite81
thenurse
camr1
MartinOlcott
jayer

roaddogg02316
02-17-2012, 09:39 PM
And here's a video with the results of the draw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NvnMh3zjDU

The winners were:

Of the Auto'd Rookie Puck:
satellitejack

Of 3 Packs of Black Diamond Each:

Mike Bray
KangoBass
wolf1bh
patrickadams26
roaddogg02316
gardzy99
Mike1433
satellitejack
And the Bonus pack of Ice goes to:
Mike1433

Thanks to everyone that entered!

The rest of you will be getting some card cash shortly:

fitchjr1
AlexTheGr8
pwhite81
thenurse
camr1
MartinOlcott
jayer

Awesome! Thanks for the contest. I rarely win anything, but been on a hot streak lately it seems!

Mike Bray
02-17-2012, 10:03 PM
whoo hoooo happy dance !!!!!:party0048::party0053:

satellitejack
02-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Wow ...that is awesome!!!!

Who is the autographed rookie puck of?

Thanks again for the great contest! Rob

Mike1433
02-18-2012, 05:45 AM
Sweet. Do you need us to pm our names/address, or can you just get them from the server?

Edit: This just tops off my weekend. Get to go see the Chicago Wolves game tomorrow (tickets were a present from my wife for my b-day on sunday,) kids are going to my parents house for the weekend, and we're gonna go stay in rosemont so we can just walk across the street to the hotel instead of driving home after the game. Thank you very very much for the contest :):):)

30ranfordfan
02-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Nope, nobody needs to PM an address to us.

As for the puck - I do not now. It was signed @ the Rookie Photoshoot..... but other than that, it's a mysetery. Upper Deck will be sending it out, that's all we know.

satellitejack
02-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Nope, nobody needs to PM an address to us.

As for the puck - I do not now. It was signed @ the Rookie Photoshoot..... but other than that, it's a mysetery. Upper Deck will be sending it out, that's all we know.

thanks for the update!

wolf1bh
03-02-2012, 11:07 PM
anyone get their cards/ puck yet? post results in this thread so we can all see

roaddogg02316
03-03-2012, 08:19 AM
anyone get their cards/ puck yet? post results in this thread so we can all see

I had asked 30ranfordfan and he told me he wasn't the one sending them out and if I did not get them by the 15th to let him know.

Mike1433
03-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Every day I get the mail, and then every day I have to go check the mail-box 2-3 more times making sure I didn't get the package... no, i'm not crazy like Sheldon Cooper, for the last 3-4 weeks anytime I've gotten A package in the mail, I get the mail at the normal time, between 9-11am. and then around 2-3pm my wife checks it (not realizing I already got it) and the package is there. I dont know if the mail lady doesnt see it, and then drops it off on her way back to the truck or what. But it's making me paranoid... btw, she parks her truck right in front of our house, so if she missed it, she's not going out of her way to drop it off. but it'd be nice if she knocked or something, so it doesn't get left outside all night long

roaddogg02316
03-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Every day I get the mail, and then every day I have to go check the mail-box 2-3 more times making sure I didn't get the package... no, i'm not crazy like Sheldon Cooper, for the last 3-4 weeks anytime I've gotten A package in the mail, I get the mail at the normal time, between 9-11am. and then around 2-3pm my wife checks it (not realizing I already got it) and the package is there. I dont know if the mail lady doesnt see it, and then drops it off on her way back to the truck or what. But it's making me paranoid... btw, she parks her truck right in front of our house, so if she missed it, she's not going out of her way to drop it off. but it'd be nice if she knocked or something, so it doesn't get left outside all night long

I get concerned about my stuff to. I've been dealing alot lately. Building the Bruins collection. Gotten alot of nice scores lately. I just moved 920 flyers commons plus a Hextall auto I didn't want and a Leclair Pinnacle coin. I made out well.
But we have people upstairs who we think are shady and they are noisy as can be so we complained, I just get worried they would be jerks and steal mail. Already missing a Gas bill, but not sure maybe it got lost in the mail, just found it odd how everyone else had one and we didn't, but I think I went out in the hall and sorted thru the mail.
Just have to be worried when it comes to cards.

Mike1433
03-15-2012, 05:58 PM
somebody said if we didn't get them by the 15th to let you know ranford, and it's the 15th, and no sign of the packs yet

satellitejack
03-15-2012, 06:02 PM
somebody said if we didn't get them by the 15th to let you know ranford, and it's the 15th, and no sign of the packs yet

Yep ..still nothing received on my end

30ranfordfan
03-16-2012, 12:23 AM
I'll send out a few messages and see if I can get you guys an answer as to what the hold up is.

RGM81
03-16-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm not sure what they'll end up telling Sean but they had posted this on their Facebook page regarding a question from a collector who is in the same boat as us...

"Sorry ..., we've been a bit busy planning for a trade show early next week. We are hoping to get them out later on next week."

I'll refrain from saying anything further.

roaddogg02316
03-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh was UD sending them out themselves? They should have just given them to a responsible member here to send out to the winners.

30ranfordfan
03-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Which they still would have had to send out :)

I have not recived a reply yet.... so I will not comment on what the holdup is. I only said 'let me know if you have not recived them by March 15th' becuase that seemed (to me) a reasonably amount of time, not becuase of anything that was specificly said.

Oh was UD sending them out themselves? They should have just given them to a responsible member here to send out to the winners.

Mike Bray
03-26-2012, 12:42 AM
any updates from anyone -- I still have`nt received anything -- Mike

satellitejack
03-26-2012, 10:04 AM
any updates from anyone -- I still have`nt received anything -- Mike

Nothing yet on my end Mike

roaddogg02316
03-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Same here. I'd imagine they'll let us know if they hear anything.

patrickadams26
03-26-2012, 02:55 PM
nope nothing yet

gardzy99
03-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Me neither.....

roaddogg02316
04-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Anyone heard anything new with these yet?

gardzy99
04-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Nothing on my end yet.

KangoBass
04-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Never got anything :(

patrickadams26
04-08-2012, 11:20 AM
i forgot about this. I didn't get anything yet also.

wolf1bh
04-08-2012, 12:18 PM
nothing either. well unless they come through soon i'll be getting lots of panini instead of upperdeck at next year's national hockey card day.

satellitejack
04-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Still a goose egg here ..or is that a chocolate egg ;-)

satellitejack
04-09-2012, 03:18 PM
The Fed-Ex truck pulled up here about an hour ago with a Box from Upper Deck!

First of all ...

The autographed Rookie Showcase puck:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/satellitejack/jussirynnasaupuck.jpg

Jussi Rynnas ....awesome

Then in the box ...3 packs of 2011-12 Black Diamond

Including base with Gretzky

A Triple Diamond Ryan Miller

and a Rookie Gems Joe Colbourne.

That was all that was expected ..but Upper Deck included 3 packs of 2011 World Of Sports ..

a nice assortment of base from hockey, baseball, basketball, football, soccer. In the last "bonus" pack ...I couldn't believe this card:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/satellitejack/brucejennerwosau.jpg

Bruce Jenner Athletes Of The World Track and Field Autograph ...AW-BJ

Thank you SCF and Upper Deck for a fantastic promotion!

Rob

roaddogg02316
04-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Ah nice hopefully we all have stuff coming, a bonus would be cool to.

doniceage
04-09-2012, 03:24 PM
The Fed-Ex truck pulled up here about an hour ago with a Box from Upper Deck!

First of all ...

The autographed Rookie Showcase puck:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/satellitejack/jussirynnasaupuck.jpg

Jussi Rynnas ....awesome

Then in the box ...3 packs of 2011-12 Black Diamond

Including base with Gretzky

A Triple Diamond Ryan Miller

and a Rookie Gems Joe Colbourne.

That was all that was expected ..but Upper Deck included 3 packs of 2011 World Of Sports ..

a nice assortment of base from hockey, baseball, basketball, football, soccer. In the last "bonus" pack ...I couldn't believe this card:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/satellitejack/brucejennerwosau.jpg

Bruce Jenner Athletes Of The World Track and Field Autograph ...AW-BJ

Thank you SCF and Upper Deck for a fantastic promotion!

Rob

Rob,
Thanks for sharing the update with picks.

DON

Mike Bray
04-09-2012, 03:48 PM
i`m getting excited !!!!

roaddogg02316
04-09-2012, 03:55 PM
i`m getting excited !!!!

Won't be here til I get a UPS notification. Have my account set up to notify me whenever I am getting a UPS shipment.

patrickadams26
04-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Nice stuff

gardzy99
04-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Anybody else get anything yet......I have not.

roaddogg02316
04-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Anybody else get anything yet......I have not.

Nope nothing here either. Satellitejack appears to be the only one. He's in Canada and his stuff came in, bonus as you all saw. Hopefully us other winners get a bonus. This wasn't handled well by them but who knows what their reason is.

patrickadams26
04-22-2012, 09:47 PM
zzzzzzz

wolf1bh
04-23-2012, 11:20 PM
nothing here either. over 2 months now.

roaddogg02316
04-24-2012, 03:19 PM

I think all we can do now is wait, well continue waiting. Unfortunate, but that's what must be done.

Mike1433
05-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Im deffinitly not purchasing any more ud until they finish off this promotion... The cards could have been worth something within the first month... But now, it'd have to be a really good card to be worth anything with all the other releases since bd...

roaddogg02316
05-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Im deffinitly not purchasing any more ud until they finish off this promotion... The cards could have been worth something within the first month... But now, it'd have to be a really good card to be worth anything with all the other releases since bd...

I guess they are working on it. I have no idea what is going on, I know I've seen them trying to find out more. I just hope it comes before the next years set of BD :D:

patrickadams26
05-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Whats faaster trying to get the stuff from this contest or a redemption??

roaddogg02316
05-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Whats faaster trying to get the stuff from this contest or a redemption??

Ha good one.

Mike1433
05-15-2012, 04:18 AM

Closing in on 3 months now...

Pheebs888
05-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Guys we are really sorry about this we are working hard to get you what is owed to you. We apologize for the delay.

roaddogg02316
05-15-2012, 08:15 AM
Guys we are really sorry about this we are working hard to get you what is owed to you. We apologize for the delay.

Oh yeah we definitely understand. I'd probably put it more on UD as being there fault. If the items were sent right to SCF ahead of time I know the staff here would get them out ASAP. But I guess UD wanted to send it themselves?
Soon I hope.

Mike1433
05-15-2012, 08:41 PM

yeah just like roaddogg i understand it's nobodys fault at scf, ud decided they wanted to mail it out themselves, and they're dragging their feet about it, just like with redemptions. my only hope is the new customer service team that took over didn't decide to throw this on the back burner till they caught up with ALL the stuff they were behind on before.

KangoBass
05-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Everyone might be checking their boxes soon. I got a package from UDC-Carlin (Carlsbad) yesterday. 3 packs of BD. I will be posting my break later. I hope everyone gets their packs soon too.

roaddogg02316
05-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Everyone might be checking their boxes soon. I got a package from UDC-Carlin (Carlsbad) yesterday. 3 packs of BD. I will be posting my break later. I hope everyone gets their packs soon too.

Ah that's good. Hopefully something for me today. No freebies or anything like the grand prize winner got.

KangoBass
05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Good luck when you get yours. (No extra freebies, but hey the whole package was a freebie :D:)

Ah that's good. Hopefully something for me today. No freebies or anything like the grand prize winner got.

roaddogg02316
05-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Good luck when you get yours. (No extra freebies, but hey the whole package was a freebie :D:)

Checked the mail, nothing today. Too bad the first guy got extras, ya would think they would do that on there own because look how long we have had to wait. When was this contest? February or something?

patrickadams26
05-24-2012, 12:13 AM
with my luck what ever i get will be damaged or a redemption lol

roaddogg02316
05-24-2012, 08:22 AM
with my luck what ever i get will be damaged or a redemption lol

Yeah it's like we wait this long. BD turned out to be not so great. And they don't even send any extras to make up for the long wait. I heard this but not sure if it's true. That UD was waiting on a shipment of bubble mailers so they could send stuff.
I know people who aren't happy about this and want to all out avoid UD products because of the service like this. Sure it was a free contest, but making people wait so long isn't proper.

Mike Bray
05-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Got my 3 packs today -- at least I had one hit - a Mats Zuccarello Gemography -- other than than that a couple double diamonds and other base --

roaddogg02316
05-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Got mine yesterday as well. I'll list them all just because.

Base
Elias, D. Brown, Gionta, Howe, Rask, M. Staal, Okposo, Bernier, E. Johnson, Toews, Ovechkin, Seguin,

Hits
Rinne <><> Ruby #/100
Tim Erixon <><><> Rookie Gems
Tim Thomas <><><><> All Star

Not bad for my packs. A shame it took them this long. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was because they were waiting for bubble mailers as someone who contacted UD found out.

wolf1bh
05-25-2012, 12:37 PM
got mine today. all base and a tukka rask dual jersey. woop de do! lol hope someone gets a good hit!

roaddogg02316
05-25-2012, 12:38 PM
got mine today. all base and a tukka rask dual jersey. woop de do! lol hope someone gets a good hit!

What colors on the jersey? Available?

KangoBass
05-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Broke mine and ended up with these

Bryzgalov <><>
Ben Scrives RC <><><>

Johan Franzen Stanley Cup Champions Rings
http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/Kangobass/2012-05-25_08-25-26_831.jpg

Mike1433
05-25-2012, 04:42 PM
I can take pics if anybody wants to see them, but these are what i pulled from my packs:

<><> Brenden Morrow
<><><> Pavel Datsyuk
<><><><> Blake Geoffrion Rookie Gem

and the ICE Pack had...
Erik Gustafsson /999...

patrickadams26
05-26-2012, 01:11 AM
i am guessing I am the only one that hasn't gotten my package yet.

Mike1433
05-26-2012, 01:26 AM
it'll be coming, just expect a very large padded envelope... we're talking 10 1/2 inch x 14 1/2 inch envelope for packs that are stacked with decoys taped over the ends... envelopes are a little (they're friggin huge) big for such a small package, and to think... the long wait was because ud was waiting on padded mailers. i'm the one that told roaddog02316 that chris carlin told me it, here's his e-mail:

Mike,

I just sent a message off about these to Michael Silvia. Sorry for the delay. Ive been waiting to get in some small padded envelopes, but it has just been taking forever. Well go ahead and send the rest out in some bigger padded envelopes. It may look a little funny, but weve got to get everyone taken care of. Thanks for the patience.

Chris Carlin
Sports Marketing & Social Media Manager
The Upper Deck Company
2251 Rutherford Road | Carlsbad, CA 92008

gardzy99
05-26-2012, 10:12 AM
i am guessing I am the only one that hasn't gotten my package yet.

Have not received mine yet.........

roaddogg02316
05-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Anyone else have anything to say about how the grand prize winner got a bonus with his stuff and also got his way before everyone who just got packs? Seems a bonus would be worthy of how long we had to wait I'd say. I know they were free cards, but if it was true how the wait was for mailing envelopes than that is very uncalled for.

gardzy99
05-26-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm still happy. Free cards. Still have not received mine yet, but no promises were made on time of delivery and therefore none broken. Good for the winner getting extra. Nice way to give more. Sure I would have liked more as a prize, but what I'm getting is better than what I had before.

gardzy99
05-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Got mine today:

<>--Roy, Gretzky,Smyth, Seabrook, Lucic, Vermette, Markov,Perron,Kunitz,Gerbe, Briere, Ericsson

<><>--Quick

<><><>--Alexei Yemelin RC

all available........thanks to UD for the cards.