PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what is the best site for taking pictures for your collection.

greek22hockey
02-22-2012, 01:04 PM
I want to start taking pictures of my collection to be able to show them to people,but I'm wondering if there are any sites where you can take the pictures to the site and organize them for people.I'm not sure if there are sites for that.I know that I can take my own pictures but just wondering if there is a site for that kind of stuff.

TyrantsASupremeBeing
02-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Howdy, 1 would be photobucket.com which has its occasional problems.. & its free but theres others out there also free but not sure of addys, hope this helps

JDOE
05-13-2012, 11:17 PM
I use flickr, but if you want unlimited downloads, it's 24.99 a year.

Overall, I like it for it's ability to organize my collection and divide it up however I see fit.

I haven't used photobucket, but have looked at plenty of buckets. For the most part, it looks serviceable and somewhat customizable. And it's free. Plenty of people use it.

Haven't had any experience with any others though.

NsLoki
05-13-2012, 11:21 PM
I used to use photobucket, but changed over to picasa. I like the look of picasa better and I dont have any troubles with it. Photobucket used to give me a hard time sometimes lol