PDA

View Full Version : pics wont show

TyrantsASupremeBeing
02-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Howdy, went to inventory to add some cards & clicked on the card to see the pic there & it wont come up, the arrow changes to a hand to click on it but the pic wont come up, tried a few diff sets & no luck, Thanks

CoolHandLuke
02-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Try instead to open the image in a new window using the right mouse button to bring a drop down menu and select open in a new tab or new window. If the image show up then the issue is a browser issue. I upgraded the feature that show the image that is now using version 2. Must be a browser issue not compatible with the new version. But I do not intend to go back to the older version. We now use light box version 2. This is used all over internet site and not coded by me.

Not much I can do if this is the case but you always have issue where no one has any with image and it must have to do with your browser choice. We support most browser and version but not all.

TyrantsASupremeBeing
02-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Try instead to open the image in a new window using the right mouse button to bring a drop down menu and select open in a new tab or new window. If the image show up then the issue is a browser issue. I upgraded the feature that show the image that is now using version 2. Must be a browser issue not compatible with the new version. But I do not intend to go back to the older version. We now use light box version 2. This is used all over internet site and not coded by me.

Not much I can do if this is the case but you always have issue where no one has any with image and it must have to do with your browser choice. We support most browser and version but not all.

It wouldnt let me right click either but it has returned to normal, Thanks