PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Breitbart dead at age 43

pghin08
03-01-2012, 09:43 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/andrew-breitbart-publisher-author-dead/story?id=15824337

Wow, kind of stunning news. I'm not very close to Breitbart on the political spectrum, but I respect anyone who fights so fervently for their beliefs, no matter if they align with my own. All the best to his family and friends.

AUTaxMan
03-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Pretty shocking. He took a lot of risks in his career, and it paid off. I wonder who will fill the void he is leaving.

duane1969
03-01-2012, 09:57 AM
I didn't follow him closely but he was a passionate fellow. What little I heard him talk about seemed to have a lot of validity. His voice will be missed. RIP

mrveggieman
03-01-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm not familiar with him but I would like to give all of my best wishes to his family.

*censored*
03-01-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm not familiar with him but I would like to give all of my best wishes to his family.

Basically, his sites were to the right what Huffington Post is to the left.

RIP.

AUTaxMan
03-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Basically, his sites were to the right what Huffington Post is to the left.

RIP.

except with facts.

pghin08
03-01-2012, 02:49 PM
except with facts.

Let's not poison the thread. All of these sites/people (HuffPo, Breitbart, Drudge, etc) use facts, they just tilt and distort them to fit an agenda. He was an important influencer and a smart guy.

habsheaven
03-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Let's not poison the thread. All of these sites/people (HuffPo, Breitbart, Drudge, etc) use facts, they just tilt and distort them to fit an agenda. He was an important influencer and a smart guy.

I couldn't agree more.

INTIMADATOR2007
03-01-2012, 09:39 PM
No one would take the truth to the left like Andrew , He was a warrior for the conservative movement and will be missed .

pghin08
03-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Apparently it was a heart attack. He never seemed like an unhealthy guy, not really overweight or anything.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/liberals-celebrate-death-andrew-breitbart/403471

I knew stuff like this would happen. Idiots on Twitter saying the world is better without Breitbart. Even if you disagree with someone and consider them your adversary, it's ridiculous. If you want the other side, the side you deem to be "wrong", dead, then you are a coward.

AUTaxMan
03-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Now the conspiracy theorists are on the move.

pghin08
03-02-2012, 11:27 AM

Ridiculous. He was walking, and he just had a heart attack and died. I heard Michael Savage say basically, "I'm not saying he was murdered, wait, yes, I'm saying he was murdered."

boba
03-02-2012, 11:29 AM

http://www.infowars.com/breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st/

It is pretty interesting. But I don't trust the source.

mrveggieman
03-02-2012, 11:44 AM

I used to listen to a lot of Alex Jones videos and read his website. I haven't kept up with him in a while but it is an interesting suggestion. I still don't believe that the Obama adminstration had anything to do with his death or that that Breitbart had any damning information on the President.

AUTaxMan
03-02-2012, 11:59 AM

The videos are still going to come out.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/filmmaker-steve-bannon-breitbarts-tapes-of-obamas-college-years-to-be-released-in-7-to-10-days/

mrveggieman
03-02-2012, 12:02 PM
The videos are still going to come out.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/filmmaker-steve-bannon-breitbarts-tapes-of-obamas-college-years-to-be-released-in-7-to-10-days/

Ok so there have been all types of tapes on information about GWB but we should dismiss that as the work of conspiricy nuts but when someone makes up something about President Obama we are supposed to take it at face value. Get out of here.

ensbergcollector
03-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Ok so there have been all types of tapes on information about GWB but we should dismiss that as the work of conspiricy nuts but when someone makes up something about President Obama we are supposed to take it at face value. Get out of here.

all the stuff about gwb was looked at and was dealt with. anything that has come out about obama since before the last election has just been labeled racist propaganda. I'm not saying i believe any of it, just that it is the dems who have expressed the double standard not the republicans.

mrveggieman
03-02-2012, 12:09 PM
all the stuff about gwb was looked at and was dealt with. anything that has come out about obama since before the last election has just been labeled racist propaganda. I'm not saying i believe any of it, just that it is the dems who have expressed the double standard not the republicans.

President Obama has already proven without a shadow of a doubt that he was born in the united states and that he is a legal citizens but the birthers/tea party/republicans still keep trying to beat on a dead horse. No other president in our history has had to go through this. President Obama is the first Black president. Things that make you go hmmm....:suspicious:

AUTaxMan
03-02-2012, 12:11 PM

I didn't realize GWB was running for President again. How about we address the videos when they come out instead of dismissing before we even know what's in them.

If it's just some videos of him hanging out with his mentors/communists/terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, well, we already know that story.

AUTaxMan
03-02-2012, 12:13 PM
President Obama has already proven without a shadow of a doubt that he was born in the united states and that he is a legal citizens but the birthers/tea party/republicans still keep trying to beat on a dead horse. No other president in our history has had to go through this. President Obama is the first Black president. Things that make you go hmmm....:suspicious:

Because there was never any doubt that any of them were US born. How did he prove his birth state? I honestly don't know, since I've never followed the story.

mrveggieman
03-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Because there was never any doubt that any of them were US born. How did he prove his birth state? I honestly don't know, since I've never followed the story.

He provided a legit birth certificate along with an archive in the local hawaii newspaper. The birthers are giving president obama way more power than he has to suggest that he has enough power to fool the entire united states and it's gov't into believing that he was born in the united state if he really wasn't. Wasn't it the same republicans who not to long ago wanted to make an exception to the constitution to allow Arnold to run for president since he wasn't born in the united states. Yes someone has a double standard but it's not the dems. :thumb:

ensbergcollector
03-02-2012, 12:29 PM
He provided a legit birth certificate along with an archive in the local hawaii newspaper. The birthers are giving president obama way more power than he has to suggest that he has enough power to fool the entire united states and it's gov't into believing that he was born in the united state if he really wasn't. Wasn't it the same republicans who not to long ago wanted to make an exception to the constitution to allow Arnold to run for president since he wasn't born in the united states. Yes someone has a double standard but it's not the dems. :thumb:

the arnold thing was a joke to all but a few people. also, i'm not even talking about the birther movement anyway so not sure what double standard you are referring to

AUTaxMan
03-02-2012, 12:29 PM

I don't know of anyone who wanted Arnold to run for President. Certainly no true conservatives.

What was the birth certificate he provided? The one they posted on the White House website?

pghin08
03-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Guys, there's already a thread about the birth certificate. Take the argument there.

AUTaxMan
03-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Guys, there's already a thread about the birth certificate. Take the argument there.

I thought that's where we were.

pghin08
03-02-2012, 12:54 PM
I thought that's where we were.

Nah, we're in Breitbart.

AUTaxMan
03-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Nah, we're in Breitbart.

D'oh! Dangit mrv, stay on topic.

pghin08
03-02-2012, 01:06 PM

Lol.

mrveggieman
03-02-2012, 02:50 PM

What was the original topic? We went to some conservative blogger's untimely death, to how he had some top secret information unkown to the rest of the world that will destroy the political career of president obama to outlandish theories to were the president was born and who the republicans want to run the president. Wow. I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it. :sign0202: