PDA

View Full Version : Benchwarmers eBay Auction & Brian Wallos

TheBaumPhotos
03-10-2012, 12:01 AM
So, I've been doing Benchwarmers for a while now, and I was printing some shipping labels tonight. While printing labels a new payment came in... from an @benchwarmer.com email address.

I thought to myself, that is pure crazy...then I look at the Shipping Address, and low and behold this card is going to Brian Wallos...yup that name on the back of every card. It appears he buys a few things off eBay...maybe as a thanks for buying the cards, or just because maybe he wants certain cards...who knows.

Nonetheless, it amused me, so I figured I'd share.

eberleclone
03-17-2012, 11:53 PM
So, I've been doing Benchwarmers for a while now, and I was printing some shipping labels tonight. While printing labels a new payment came in... from an @benchwarmer.com email address.

I thought to myself, that is pure crazy...then I look at the Shipping Address, and low and behold this card is going to Brian Wallos...yup that name on the back of every card. It appears he buys a few things off eBay...maybe as a thanks for buying the cards, or just because maybe he wants certain cards...who knows.

Nonetheless, it amused me, so I figured I'd share.

Haha thats kinda cool, mind if I ask which card it was?

TheBaumPhotos
03-18-2012, 02:05 AM
It was a 2012 New Years Set Sara Underwood Topper. He/they have purchased numerous of them after looking at some others sold. Giving back to their buyers I guess.

RenegadeLonghorn
03-22-2012, 12:24 AM
It was a 2012 New Years Set Sara Underwood Topper. He/they have purchased numerous of them after looking at some others sold. Giving back to their buyers I guess.

Probably to put them into another Benchwarmer vault set. Kinda disappointing honestly.