PDA

View Full Version : Just passed the 4000 card upload mark

jradford
03-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks for a wonderful utility to show off and search for cards.

I have about half my cards scanned in how. Long going, but worth it.

CoolHandLuke
03-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks for a wonderful utility to show off and search for cards.

I have about half my cards scanned in how. Long going, but worth it.

Glad you like it, this is why I started coding this project in the first place and glad I found SCF as we now have a full team maintaining the database up to date.

NY Sports Teams
03-30-2012, 12:33 AM
Luke, it's a great feature. I wish I had known about this site before I inputted everything into Beckett. Thanks to all of you guys/gals? for all your hard work...Rick

jradford
03-30-2012, 08:05 AM
I started with beckett, but it seemed half of what I uploaded they would reject. And their image requirements were pretty low. 72 dpi or something. This is so much better. Eventually I can see a pricing modual. :)

Is there a list of future enhancements?

TyrantsASupremeBeing
03-30-2012, 10:13 AM
WTG, think ive done over 20,000 & still have boxes to go, i wasnt happy at Bs either & had many pics rejected also, some1 there told me about here & i havent looked back, keep it up
Oh yea, Bs didnt pay you either as in CCs

NY Sports Teams
03-31-2012, 12:43 AM
WTG, think ive done over 20,000 & still have boxes to go, i wasnt happy at Bs either & had many pics rejected also, some1 there told me about here & i havent looked back, keep it up
Oh yea, Bs didnt pay you either as in CCs

Worse, I paid for total access for a year. The first three months I had it the site was very, very, very slow or even worse that you were unable to check a BV or add cards to your organizer. When my subscription was due to expire I asked if they were going to give any compensation for all the problems with the site for those three months? They gave me a resounding "NO". Total bull for having to have gone through that. Never again...Rick