PDA

View Full Version : cardinals game

brooks23
03-29-2012, 05:31 PM
jim palmer ss with hof fs or ft

mark mcgwire ss fs or ft

nozzle nolen foam baseball matt holliday ss fs or ft!

reason i got holliday on that is beacuse i had nothing else for him so he signed that very nice.:boxing:

gysot
04-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Thought I would share my experience with brooks23. I originally went into an agreement to do a consignment with brooks23. He said he could get players from the Cardinals and Marlins. We originally agreed on 7-8 players at a set price.

Throughout the weeks, brooks23 would send me some texts with updates about the players he had gotten. He sent me some pics as well from some of the stuff he had got me. Over time, he continued to change the agreement. He couldn't get this guy or that guy, so we would reach a different agreemnt. His price always went up.

In the end, he told me he got 2 players for me on 8X10s. His price of course went up again, but we agreed on a set price. I sent him a payment via paypal and waited.

He originally told me he could ship out within a day or two. A week went by and than 2. I'd contact him and he had excuse after excuse...or he was just too busy. After 3 weeks of waiting, I still had no confirmation that he shipped anything out. He told me to leave him alone and he would ship it when he was ready. I told him I was done and that I would pursue getting my money back via paypal.

He did refund the money...took him less than 5 min. He's than preceeded to text me and call me names because I told him I was going to share my experience on this site.

Nothing lost here. I got my money back, so whatever. Just wanted eveyone to be aware of my dealings with him if they decide to business with him. I really like and appreciate this site. There are a ton of great members that are honest and well respected. Just wish everyone could be as good as most!

Jaded
04-21-2012, 03:27 PM
LOL you are a waste of space on this board brooks, way to go!