PDA

View Full Version : Buying adobe

TitansFan
03-31-2012, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know the best way to go about buying Adobe in a digital version? I use a macbook air, so there isn't a CD drive.

I am wanting Photoshop, elements, and dreamweaver at least.

Thanks,
Steve

roaddogg02316
04-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know the best way to go about buying Adobe in a digital version? I use a macbook air, so there isn't a CD drive.

I am wanting Photoshop, elements, and dreamweaver at least.

Thanks,
Steve

Check out the Adobe website. I really don't dabble too much in it. I had downloaded a trial of Acrobat so I could modify some PDFs but that only lasted a month or so. Other than that I just have Reader so I can view PDFs I download.
But I'd try the site, and they have a good forum on there if you have any questions.

Star_Cards
04-02-2012, 11:22 AM
you should be able to buy it and download it from their site.

duane1969
04-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Just go to the Adobe download page. You can buy anything you want and get it in downloadable format.

I have and recommend Creative Suite 5.5 Master. It is expensive ($2500) but you get everything in a package deal. If you just buy the individual components you will pay nearly that much just for a few things (Photoshop is $1000 by itself). Plus when they update to 6.0 you can upgrade for a few hundred bucks.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

TitansFan
04-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Just go to the Adobe download page. You can buy anything you want and get it in downloadable format.

I have and recommend Creative Suite 5.5 Master. It is expensive ($2500) but you get everything in a package deal. If you just buy the individual components you will pay nearly that much just for a few things (Photoshop is $1000 by itself). Plus when they update to 6.0 you can upgrade for a few hundred bucks.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

What happens if I change computers?

angel0430
04-02-2012, 11:57 AM
What happens if I change computers?

I think you should be ok but their customer service can answer all those questions.