PDA

View Full Version : 3 plead guilty to hate crimes in Mississippi murder

mrveggieman
04-02-2012, 11:14 AM
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8703.shtml

duane1969
04-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Glad to see those guys are going to pay for what they did.

I love the last paragraph. In less than a year Dedmon went from a racist murderer to a God-fearing man who sees no colors. I guess it is plausible, it just seems that every person who gets busted for some major crime suddenly becomes a Christian and expect leniency because of it.

angel0430
04-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Glad to see those guys are going to pay for what they did.

I love the last paragraph. In less than a year Dedmon went from a racist murderer to a God-fearing man who sees no colors. I guess it is plausible, it just seems that every person who gets busted for some major crime suddenly becomes a Christian and expect leniency because of it.

You are so right about the Christianity thing. I guess that being behind bars and having time ti think would make you accept God.

mrveggieman
04-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Doesn't everyone claim to see Jesus in prison?

Star_Cards
04-02-2012, 11:47 AM
glad to see these guys are getting what they deserve.

A murderer saying that he has found god is a complete joke. I can see showing remorse and that shows that the person isn't a complete monster, but claiming to have found god is meaningless to me. In my opinion god has nothing to do with being a good person and no one should need to do something like this and be caught to then change into a "good person". I feel that anyone that does something as heinous as this will never be a good person no matter that they say or claim to have found.

mrveggieman
04-02-2012, 12:36 PM
If he really did find God as he claimed then let him minister to other convicts in prison. No way this monster derserves to see the light of day again.

shrewsbury
04-02-2012, 12:43 PM
In my opinion god has nothing to do with being a good person

my opinions differs. but if some how you "saw the light" i would think it would make you want to pay for your crimes, because you know how wrong it is.

no death penalty?