PDA

View Full Version : want list

jradford
04-02-2012, 01:37 PM
is there a way to clear it? I guess I have clicked synch too many times and have over 12,000 cards on my want list. I can go back and synch the players I am looking for again.

CoolHandLuke
04-02-2012, 02:01 PM
There is still a lot of work to do on that end. If you search by player, it possible on the stats page to clear one player all in one action there. I think I may have coded something on that end but can't remember where it can be access if this is the case. But on the player stats page you can clear one player there.

jradford
04-02-2012, 03:58 PM
OK, I can look up the 10 or so players I must have run through the stats page and delete the stats

CoolHandLuke
04-02-2012, 10:04 PM
OK, I can look up the 10 or so players I must have run through the stats page and delete the stats
actualy on the stats page you have a want list management and there it let you delete the want list of that player.

jradford
04-03-2012, 07:56 AM
I can see the option of removing a card from the want list, but I don't see how to remove all the cards for a player from my want list?

CoolHandLuke
04-03-2012, 01:22 PM
shearch for a player, click on the stats link then this is what I see for my Carey price stats page to manage the want list.

Want List Manager for Carey Price

You have currently 1472 card(s) on your want list. The synchronise action will remove cards you have from this player from the list and add all the one you do not have. It also look if new cards were imported latly to make sure all cards are taken into account.

1472 card(s) on want list - Synchronise - Delete - Match available cards from your want list for this player

Use the delete link in the want list manager on the player stats page.

jradford
04-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Thanks, that did the trick.